Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1726 1727 [1728] 1729 1730 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771977 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25905 on: April 18, 2016, 01:38:37 pm »

((He is in a car on the way to the plot, Dackly, Gozer, Tourmaline, and 6AR are not there, but instead, helping a little girl find her cat to help the plot along))
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25906 on: April 18, 2016, 02:45:38 pm »

((He is in a car on the way to the plot, Dackly, Gozer, Tourmaline, and 6AR are not there, but instead, helping a little girl find her cat to help the plot along))
((Actually, he's being held by a Stand, that he can't see, going very fast.))

Simuna is holding onto the back of the driver's seat and struggling to maintain her composure. "D-drive more slowly!"
"First time in a car? And no, if I do I'll lose them." Victoria says. Not taking her eyes off the road, obviously.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25907 on: April 18, 2016, 08:06:30 pm »

((Twinwolf, these are for you.

Inomi and Mio need to act, as far as I can tell.

That's Elf and TCM.))
ITE Embraces the Lexy. Twice, even, if possible. ((We never applied the new effect of All Embracing Goddess after all. :v))
Kinetic Burst, meet Gigas A.
"Well, the two of you could go with... 6AR, right? For the third job?"
Eirika attacks once (twice) more!
"You say that, but I've hardly scratched this thing either way. Oh well, there are still the big ones to handle, yes?"
Chartre shrugs, and runs over to a moderate distance from one of the Golden Gigas, and sprays IT with fire dust.
Hit Golden Gigas A with a Fire Dust charged Basic Attack from Mistrelle (Spraygun).
Contagion follows Penelope.

Chryssa grits her teeth. She basic attacks the one weak to physical attacks.
((Also, Twin, just a friendly reminder that I have the Bayonet upgrade on my weapon. Combo-Break has 3 hits due to that, and my basic attack has two.))
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 08:13:41 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25908 on: April 18, 2016, 09:45:48 pm »

"Arcana Chariot: Strike Raid!" on one of the smaller enemies.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #25909 on: April 19, 2016, 12:11:51 pm »

Mio goes for the Fairy Barrier: Masakado

Sachi goes to analyse.

Eventually, Jojo is located. He is indeed, up a tree, near the playground. The black cat is hiding up in a rather tall tree, clinging to the branch it's on.

And being terrorised by what appears to be an oversized gorilla in a suit of armour, replete with jetpack and what appear to be two shoulder-mounted artillery cannons.
"Come here, kitty kitty! Come on, who does Gogo wuv? You! Yes youuuuu!"
The cat hisses at the gorilla cyborg, backing up against the tree.
"J-Jojo!" Katie sobs. "......h-he's my cat!"
"No! Gogo found cat first! Therefore is my cat!"

.....oh dear.

Meanwhile.....
Penelope rounds the next exit with her bike, leading the party down a rather long road into a rather green part of the city, with less buildings and more grass and trees. A mansion can be seen up ahead, topping a hill. Penelope continues driving down the lane towards the mansion.

Victoria and Asuka lag behind slightly, but the sounds of fighting can be heard shortly after. As they follow her past the treeline, they realise why.

Three individuals are fighting off what appear to be a green, gorgon-like monster with one eye and a multitude of tentacle-like appendages, and a hawk-like monster with red feathers and bat-like wings, surrounded by what appear to be mooks in black, skin-fitting clothes with white helmets. They're not Armored Riders, as evidenced by the lack of resemblance to Penelope's armour and the lack of Arcana Belts around their waist, as well as the entirely mundane halberds they're all wearing.

The individuals themselves seem to resemble Riders of some kind, but are not Armored Riders. Their belts seem to be small, golden buckles, with two slides opening out like a gate, and the interior glows with strange insignia unrecognisable from here. One, the one nearest the newcomers, is decked out in blue and black armour, with a visor resembling that of a knight's helmet and a butterfly mask, a gold saber in their hands as they fight off some of the black-suited mooks. Another one is dressed in shades of green, with two red eyes on their helmet and a mouthpiece resembling that of a mantis' mouth, with two pistol-like weapons in their hands, blades attached to the bottoms of the guns as they parry a strike from the tentacled monster. Finally, the other one is armored in red armour, with the armour's shape resembling that of a heavily-muscled man and the helmet decorated with small protruding horns from the side and a pair of yellow trips on each side of the face acting as the visor for that helmet. They seem to be taking out the mooks with their bare fists.

Penelope gets off of her bike, taking out her Lancer Visor and charging towards the fray, shield ready to cover herself as she leaps at one with her spear. Taking it down with a club to the back of the head, she turns to her allies.
"Cover me and help those other Riders, they're our allies! We need their information"
Freeform Battle Begin!
~Cyclone Effect~
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:14:47 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25910 on: April 19, 2016, 12:16:37 pm »

"Hey, big guy, It's all cool."

Dackly and Gozer walk calmly up to the fellow.

"If you like, we could go into town, I'll pawn something off if we need money, and we can get you a cat that you have all to yourself, without any little girls bothering you about it."

She holds out a hand.

"My name is Dackly, And that's Gozer, My best friend!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25911 on: April 19, 2016, 12:19:21 pm »

"Gogo no want go into town!" The gorilla complains, smashing the ground next to Dackly and leaving a crack. "People always shoot at Gogo! Gogo no want to be shot! It hurt Gogo!"
Katie is whimpering nearby.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25912 on: April 19, 2016, 12:23:24 pm »

"Hmmph!"

"How dare they!  Boy, if I saw that, I'd make gravel out of them!"

"Do you have any parts hurting right now?  I have something that can help that if you like."

"And tell you what, If you go with me so we can find you a great kitty, Why, I'll clobber anyone that tries to shoot you, you won't have to lift a finger! and I've got buddies who will help out!"

Dackly slaps the ground with her tail, but then calms down, and puts a hand on his shoulder from atop Gozer, her mask slides up hafway so her real voice comes through, genuinely sympathetic.

"What were you doing when they shot at you deary?"

"Could someone move the kid away a bit, she is getting scared it seems."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:25:32 pm by Shadestyle »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25913 on: April 19, 2016, 12:26:42 pm »

"Kid? Where kid?" Gogo looks around, scared. "Kid will call police! Police will shoot at Gogo! Gogo no want to be shot, then Gogo has to shoot back!"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25914 on: April 19, 2016, 12:29:52 pm »

"Don't worry Gogo, this kid isn't some big Dummy like that, and like I said, you stick with me and you don't have to worry about bad guys shooting at you, you could practically take a nap with me pounding em!"

"You're a smart fella, and I'm trying to help you out with your cat problem, this one doesn't even come down when you call for it!"
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:31:36 pm by Shadestyle »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25915 on: April 19, 2016, 12:31:23 pm »

".....h-he's not a bad monster?" Katie plaintively pulls on Dackly's.....something. Something clothes-related. She's clearly still scared of the giant gorilla monster.
"You must convince Gogo. Otherwise he no trust you."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #25916 on: April 19, 2016, 12:32:11 pm »

Contagion sends out a cloud of toxic smoke at the crowd. The armor would protect the riders, but not the monsters.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #25917 on: April 19, 2016, 12:34:41 pm »

"No sweetie, he's just been hurt by some bad people."

"Well Gogo, you want to see me in action then?"

"Would you trust me if I took a hit for you? I bet you can hit pretty hard after all!"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25918 on: April 19, 2016, 12:36:01 pm »

".....I-I c-could......M-Miss...." Katie tugs on Dackly again, whispering to her. "C-can I tell you something?"
"How you take hit? You no have armour! You not big strong ape like Gogo!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25919 on: April 19, 2016, 12:50:08 pm »

Haruka sees the group after being dropped and sets the doll down behind her with a hurried command of "Heal everyone that needs it!" Then, she sprints forward into the midst of the enemies and transforms in a burst of bluish magical threads, many of which anchor themselves around the nearby enemies and tighten, pulling their attention toward the now-armored magical girl.

((This is a Taunt, btw.))
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 1726 1727 [1728] 1729 1730 ... 1862