Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 921 922 [923] 924 925 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 769449 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #13830 on: January 24, 2016, 12:03:58 am »

Combat

Spoiler: Bonetrousle (click to show/hide)

Papyrus sends a wave of blue bones flying at ENG! ...But the bones pass through him dealing 0 damage.

ENG froze up in surprise!
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13831 on: January 24, 2016, 12:06:37 am »

Half surprised and half relieved, ENG would start focusing and getting into his combat trance. He wasn't gonna let this skeleton get the better of him!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13832 on: January 24, 2016, 12:09:52 am »

Papyrus chains a series of Blue and White attacks!

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13833 on: January 24, 2016, 12:21:14 am »

Combat

Papyrus sends a wave of blue and White Bones flying at ENG! The white bones and a few blue bones strike him, dealing 2 damage thanks to his shield!

ENG takes his martial stance!
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13834 on: January 24, 2016, 12:27:59 am »

More Blue and White attacks!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13835 on: January 24, 2016, 12:44:55 am »

Catching on to the style of papyrus's attacks, he would do his best to hold still during the blue attacks, and move to avoid the white attacks. If he got close enough, he would attempt to tackle and pin the skeleton again.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13836 on: January 24, 2016, 01:04:27 am »

Combat

Papyrus throws more Blue and White bone attacks at ENG! Eng attempts to dodge them, but his timing is way off. He takes 12 damage!

Eng attempts to tackle and Pin the skeleton! [18 vs 20] But once more Papyrus jumps back.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #13837 on: January 24, 2016, 01:05:09 am »

Free-Form Combat

Ember was all too prepared for Chryssa's attack as he slashes his blade upwards, catching chryssa and sending her into the air with a bout of Fire, "Dragon Slayer: Dogma of the Damned!" Ember Leaps up, slashing Chryssa twice before slamming his blade straight into her from above, slamming her into the floor below, "You would make a true night with your fighting spirit... But why continue a fight you will lose?"

"Because a true huntress never gives up to overwhelming odds! RETALIATION!"
Retaliation!
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13838 on: January 24, 2016, 01:08:40 am »

He'd let out a snort and shrug off the pain from his failed dodge attempts, applying one of his healing kits to himself.
"Not bad, but I can keep this up for hours."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13839 on: January 24, 2016, 01:12:08 am »

"So be it. Upon my honor, I will give you a grand fight and might even teach you something!" Ember easily dodges Chryssa's retaliation and brings his blade to heel against her stomach. The blade lands flat sided against her, propelling her away while kissing her with flames, "Why must you keep attacking me in the same way! Do you not know anything else?"

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13840 on: January 24, 2016, 01:30:02 am »

Papyrus reaches into his Battle Body, pulling out a plate and throwing spaghetti at ENG.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13841 on: January 24, 2016, 01:34:48 am »

Star Quarterback Aesford Gershmann throws a deep pass intended for renowned wide receiver Aesford Gershmann, but before it can connect it is swatted out of the air by Highly Mobile Cornerback Aesford Gershmann.

Aesford Gershmann, Star Quarterback: "Yo Aesford, it would really help me out if you, I don't know, ran the damn route that we had planned for this play?"

Aesford Gershmann, Renowned Wide Receiver: "Well maybe I could catch one of your passes if you could throw for shit."

Aesford Gershmann, Star Quarterback: "That attitude is the reason why you have to sit on the bench for half the game."

Aesford Gershmann, Veteran Coach: "If you two don't shut your mouths you're taking an ice-cold shower after the game. Together."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13842 on: January 24, 2016, 01:46:21 am »

Tourmaline is watching this display, "I think... he might have a few problems..."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13843 on: January 24, 2016, 01:51:44 am »

Aesford Gershmann, Star Quarterback, begins his next play with a snap of the ball. He looks around for anyone capable of receiving a pass, but with each of his receivers being covered by defensive players, he decides to run a trick play instead that just might work. He pivots on one foot and turns around. "Catch!" He exclaims, unleashing a powered-pass in the direction of Tourmaline.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13844 on: January 24, 2016, 01:55:40 am »

Not surprising, Tourmaline catches the ball rather easily, "Out of bounds on Aesford Gershmann. Ten yard penalty." Tourmaline smirks.

Combat

Papyrus throws a plate of spaghetti at ENG! It hits, covering ENG with Spaghetti!

ENG attempts to heal himself with his Healing kit! ... But he pulled out a handful of Spaghetti! Man that stuff got everywhere.
Pages: 1 ... 921 922 [923] 924 925 ... 1862