Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 922975 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #8265 on: January 26, 2016, 02:27:46 pm »

Ian nods.
"Cool. Wanna see if there's a thearter open?"
"Good we can get some snacks to sneak in and then arrive in time for one of the last showings."
Ian apparently knows thearters well.

What in the hell is a thearter.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8266 on: January 26, 2016, 02:28:16 pm »

A theater, with an extra 'r'.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8267 on: January 26, 2016, 02:33:11 pm »

Okay, so what does the interior of Mio's house look like? I'll be spawning Woody in there, so I'd like to know his surroundings would be like.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8268 on: January 26, 2016, 02:39:31 pm »

A theater, with an extra 'r'.

Clearly it is some sort of establishment unrelated to a theater. Without the knowledge of what this 'thearter' is, Ian could easily be leading Eirika into some sort of trap.

Okay, so what does the interior of Mio's house look like? I'll be spawning Woody in there, so I'd like to know his surroundings would be like.

There's been a few recent posts in the IC about Mio's house. Overall, it's a nice place.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8269 on: January 26, 2016, 05:13:19 pm »

((But I want to SURVIVE Elf's plot!))
If you wanted a reasonable chance of survival, you wouldn't have zeroes in Constitution and Resistance when you're level five.

Also, for once let's take the OOC to the OOC thread. A shocking idea, I know.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8270 on: January 26, 2016, 05:13:55 pm »

Alanis is not supposed to be supernaturally resilient, though.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8271 on: January 26, 2016, 05:14:37 pm »

Alanis is not supposed to be supernaturally resilient, though.
Well, that's your problem.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: January 26, 2016, 05:18:03 pm »

Stats don't necessarily reflect the character perfectly. Anna built her weapon, but has an Intelligence stat of 3.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #8273 on: January 26, 2016, 05:19:16 pm »

Similarly, Mio's pretty smart to the point of genre savvy, but she has the same Intelligence stat. Hell, it makes even more sense for Alanis than Anna, because Alanis would be savvy enough to have a kinetic barrier of some sort around their body....

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8274 on: January 26, 2016, 05:19:55 pm »

Yeah it'd be perfectly reasonable to pump points into CON and RES to represent her dampening attacks using some sort of reflexively cast Kinetic Shell or just enchanting all her stuff with Kinetic Shell.

And Woody has high INT even though his job has nothing to do with crafting any sort of gear at all.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8275 on: January 26, 2016, 05:21:22 pm »

By the way, can someone link me to the post where we got our first assigned loot? I remember Anna got something that might help Alanis with the squishiness a little but would be worthless for Anna.
Sigtext!

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8276 on: January 26, 2016, 05:22:51 pm »

Yeah it'd be perfectly reasonable to pump points into CON and RES to represent her dampening attacks using some sort of reflexively cast Kinetic Shell or just enchanting all her stuff with Kinetic Shell.

And Woody has high INT even though his job has nothing to do with crafting any sort of gear at all.
True, but woody has tactical buffs/debuffs that use INT to apply their effects. on top of that, he could be spec'd out as a healer using his high INT.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8277 on: January 26, 2016, 05:23:38 pm »

But it would take away from growth in SYN and etc....Eh, I can probably stop pumping into DEX, but seriously though.

@Twinwolf:I linked the Phazon monster loot sheet in my character sheet.
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8278 on: January 26, 2016, 05:26:19 pm »

Yeah, the Phazon Heart. +4 HP per level, but all damage is Pure Damage (Which I think ignores Resistance). I remember having Anna try to give it to Alan- when he was still Alan- but I can't remember him accepting. It would have been perfect since Alanis doesn't have any noticeable Resistance anyway.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8279 on: January 26, 2016, 05:27:38 pm »

I think the GMs went NOPENOPENOPE?

I dunno.

I don't remember that offer ICly though.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 1328