Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16

Author Topic: Communism Simulator Mafia | Game Over - Scum win  (Read 28603 times)

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia | Down With the Democrats! (11/11)
« Reply #90 on: November 20, 2015, 03:25:30 pm »

PFP and I still have time to trim.
-snip-
PfP so no trimmed quotes

@The Flabort idea: I don't like it, I think it leaves too much to chance but if the rest of the town goes with it I'm okay with that, However, if it does go through Flabort has to be one of the people we vote up, I will also volunteer for this.  Also we have 11 people which doesn't fit easily into 3 groups, so who is not voting.
Flabort what do you say to this?
3 or 2 groups is fine - I'd prefer 2 day 1, and 3 day 2, but whatever, if I get misinterpretated, I can't help that.

I never assumed everyone would want to go along with my plan, so I'm not surprised, nor am I surprised someone wants to lynch me over it. If I'm a suspect for this plan, than I am Ok with it being used to test my allegiance.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia | REPLACEMENT NEEDED (11/11)
« Reply #91 on: November 20, 2015, 07:47:11 pm »

AbstractTraitorHero was chosen as the most likely to be a democrat. Flabort, being the last one to vote for him, was given the pistol. AbstractTraitorHero tried to escape, but Arcvasti and Deus Asmoth grabbed him and pinned him down. Flabort aimed for his head and shot. The group looked through his body to see if any clues existed to show he was democrat, but alas, he looked to be a pure-of-heart communist. The group settled in for the night, and hoped that they'd live until the morning.

Votecount:
AbstractTraitorHero (3) Arcvasti, Deus Asmoth, Flabort
Fillipk (2) Megggas, Jiokuy,
roo (1) AbstractTraitorHero
Silthuri (1) roo
Flabort (1) Fillipk
Not Voting: TheDarkStar, Tntey, Silthuri.

AbstractTraitorHero
was lynched. He was a commie.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 08:52:01 pm by origamiscienceguy »
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia | Night 1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED (11/11)
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2015, 08:49:07 pm »

It is now night. The time where democrats whisper and plot.

Night will end at 8:00PM Monday Central Time.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia | Night 1 | REPLACEMENT NEEDED (11/11)
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2015, 02:50:25 pm »

My parents surprised me with a thanksgiving trip. I don't know if I'll have internet access there, so I decided to start day 2 early.

The first morning in Bolgistan was perfect. The sun was warm and the air cool. The future citizens woke up and found pleasure in the day, until they discovered that TheDarkStar was dead, a clean hole driven straight through his skull. Everybody gathered together to begin discussions again, this time more urgently.

Remaining Players:
Megggas
Arcvasti
Tntey (hopefully replaced soon)
Deus Asmoth
Silthuri
Fillipk
roo
Flabort
Jiokuy

Day ends on Thursday at 8:00PM If I have internet access, and Late Saturday-ish if I don't.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Communism Simulator Mafia | Day 2 | REPLACEMENT NEEDED (9/11)
« Reply #94 on: November 22, 2015, 03:23:12 pm »

Silthuri, why did you finish day 1 without a vote on anyone?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 22, 2015, 04:03:08 pm »

Ow, my head...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 22, 2015, 05:18:27 pm »

Pfp
Silthuri, why did you finish day 1 without a vote on anyone?

Because my Friday was very busy and I forgot like half my responsibilities. This game being one of them.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2015, 06:04:52 pm »

Arcvasti:  You only posted twice during Day 1.  Why?  And why did you not question anyone other than AbstractTraitorHero during Day 1?

(pfp)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2015, 06:06:41 pm »

So much for a tie... it only works if we don't have that wide spread of single-votes.
Tough to be honest the onus was on me to unvote or change targets there at the end, wasn't it?

Well, let's start today off with a question. PFP.

Everyone Who do you personally think messed up the most day 1? Why, and are they a suspect for being scum to you?
The Cyan Menace

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2015, 06:17:03 pm »

I think ATH messed up the most but they were lynched so hmmm...

Honestly I think Jiokuy is under suspicion for not having a real nonRVS vote on anyone.  I don't know if they are scum.

@Everyone did you forget what time it was like me and would have liked an extension?

Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2015, 07:00:33 pm »

@Everyone did you forget what time it was like me and would have liked an extension?
Usually I'd say no, because I don't like extensions, but today you are corrrect.
The Cyan Menace

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2015, 09:26:03 pm »

Arcvasti:  You only posted twice during Day 1.  Why?

Mostly because I was vigorously participating in the 0.17 Bay12 Crawl Tournament until yesterday and didn't have the time to immerse myself as much in this game. I should be more active in future.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 22, 2015, 10:39:07 pm »

If no replacement for Tntey comes up, I'll modkill him at the end of day 2.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2015, 01:17:46 am »

Everyone Who do you personally think messed up the most day 1? Why, and are they a suspect for being scum to you?

I think AbstractTraitorHero messed up the most during Day 1.  He should have put more effort into explaining his actions, questioning people, and actually scumhunting.  The reason I didn't vote him during Day 1 was because I had played a beginner's game with him before and I wasn't sure whether his behavior was actually scummy or just newby.  I was hoping he would post more before the day ended so that I could get a better read on him.

While I was rereading posts during Night 1, I was suspicious of TheDarkStar, Jiokuy, and Silthuri due to posting little to no content and Arcvasti due to not scumhunting.  However, TDS is dead and both Silthuri and Arcvasti have excuses, so I consider Jiokuy to be the most suspicious person at the moment.

I knew what time Day 1 would end.  I was actually planning on extending (especially since I didn't want Night 1 to last a full weekend), but real life kept me busy and I forgot. 

Jiokuy:  Why did you only post once during Day 1?  Why didn't you follow up on your question to flabort or (non-rvs) question anyone else?

Deus Asmoth:  Now that ATH is dead, who do you currently consider to be the most suspicious person?

flabort:  What's your answer to your own question? (the question I answered at the beginning of this post)

Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2015, 09:22:54 am »

Flabort
So much for a tie...
You were the one who broke what would have been a tie by voting for ATH. To be fair, the day didn't end for almost another 24 hours, but you still had ample time to unvote if you wanted to set up a tied vote.

As for who messed up the most... I don't know if there's any way to majorly mess up on day 1. I guess I'd say ATH for not doing a whole bunch to keep himself alive, but I obviously don't think he's scum.

fillipk yeah, an extension would probably have been a reasonable idea.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 16