Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136795 times)

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
  • A disgusting pile of slop.
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #660 on: January 24, 2016, 04:56:17 am »

I'm just North. Head out a bit and I'll spot you, I have a ton of scouts.

You're looking for Princess Peran Thelassan. You might find Trillyawn Mondrean first, in which case you can ask him for directions. He's also hunting.

I'll move there, but be warned I need to sleep now. It's 5 am right now, lol.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: January 24, 2016, 05:58:45 am »

So I've been poked into this because of personal interest x_x
Totally new player, with a totally new knight-person. Could...I ask help? I'm also totally lost :D

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #662 on: January 24, 2016, 06:02:10 am »

--> Spawn in Taitharoux
--> Head North to Daisaims until you come across Lachlan Day (Going to Krivak Harwick to integrate his realm with the Children)
--> Swear Fealty
--> Git land
--> Build land up
--> Git army
E: In other news, I'm going to bed. G'nite.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:04:56 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: January 24, 2016, 06:04:34 am »

--> Spawn in Taitharoux
--> Head North to Daisaims until you come across Lachlan Day (Going to Krivak Harwick to integrate his realm with the Children)
--> Swear Fealty
--> Git land
--> Build land up
--> Git army
Could...I get context as to what all these are? xD I'm...very new to everything (and possibly require a companionship feeling :P ).

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #664 on: January 24, 2016, 06:08:17 am »

When you choose where your character starts, search for the town Taitharoux. I JUST removed a knight offer I had there, will try to correct that soon.
In the travel tab on the map, click on the town Daisaims, then hit set travel. Daisaims is the town directly North of Taitharoux. Alternately, just spawn there.
Fealty is under politics --> relations --> Oath of Fealty --> Swear to character Lachlan Day when in range

I will then give you land to govern and eventually an army.
I can help you more, but I got to go to bed right now.

A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: January 24, 2016, 06:29:11 am »

When you choose where your character starts, search for the town Taitharoux. I JUST removed a knight offer I had there, will try to correct that soon.
In the travel tab on the map, click on the town Daisaims, then hit set travel. Daisaims is the town directly North of Taitharoux. Alternately, just spawn there.
Fealty is under politics --> relations --> Oath of Fealty --> Swear to character Lachlan Day when in range

I will then give you land to govern and eventually an army.
I can help you more, but I got to go to bed right now.
Woo, d-tails :D Thank you!
Could I ask for any map landmarks so I know where to orient myself for place-spawning? None of the names have any record in the other two choices.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #666 on: January 24, 2016, 06:35:43 am »

Near the corner of the Western and Eastern parts of the map, there's an ovoid lake. Look West of there, at the Southern edge of the Children of Armok sovereign realm, and it's around about there, on the border with the Black Road.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #667 on: January 24, 2016, 06:38:55 am »

map - legend - sovereign realms - RASTOA - in there is Taitharoux. RASTOA is soon not going to be sovereign BTW, about to merge with Children.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: January 24, 2016, 06:43:49 am »

Near the corner of the Western and Eastern parts of the map, there's an ovoid lake. Look West of there, at the Southern edge of the Children of Armok sovereign realm, and it's around about there, on the border with the Black Road.
map - legend - sovereign realms - RASTOA - in there is Taitharoux. RASTOA is soon not going to be sovereign BTW, about to merge with Children.
I was looking at the southern part because there's a NICE ovoid lake at the southeast >______>
But I found it :D And have spawned in Taithroux!

Also my character has the Charismatic & Unbreakable trait. @_@ I've no idea where the list of possible traits are.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:46:14 am by Tiruin »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #669 on: January 24, 2016, 07:25:30 am »

Also Tiruin, the quest you accepted is only still there because of me not finding the button to update or remove them. please could you not actually go and do what the quest says, because I no longer need thralls.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: January 24, 2016, 01:12:30 pm »

@ Arx

I'll sit and wait in this spot until I'm told to do otherwise.

Spoiler: Where I Am (click to show/hide)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #671 on: January 24, 2016, 01:22:17 pm »

Yep, I spotted you this morning. Thought I'd moved into your spotting range, clearly not. Been spoiled by playing with a pile of scouts in my entourage. :P I'll be there shortly, at which point once you swear an oath of fealty (politics -> relations -> oath) I'll get you up-to-speed in game, arm you and equip you, and set you to hunting the bandit.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: January 24, 2016, 01:25:30 pm »

Yep, I spotted you this morning. Thought I'd moved into your spotting range, clearly not. Been spoiled by playing with a pile of scouts in my entourage. :P I'll be there shortly, at which point once you swear an oath of fealty (politics -> relations -> oath) I'll get you up-to-speed in game, arm you and equip you, and set you to hunting the bandit.

Maybe you did, I'm not sure. I was asleep for seven hours. :P

EDIT: Will the oaths option appear when you're in range cus' i'm not seeing it currently.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 01:27:10 pm by coleslaw35 »

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #673 on: January 24, 2016, 01:32:41 pm »

Should do. You're currently about 1300 yards outside interaction range though. I'll probably reach you in a movement tick or two.

coleslaw35

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: January 24, 2016, 01:34:02 pm »

Should do. You're currently about 1300 yards outside interaction range though. I'll probably reach you in a movement tick or two.

I'll read a little on the manual for a bit then. See you soon, M'lord or, well, M'lady. :P
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 01:46:57 pm by coleslaw35 »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 96