Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136761 times)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #600 on: January 04, 2016, 04:25:57 am »

You can do so through the Children. Take a character who belongs to the Children, claim an estate, and then Ehndras can spin it off as a subrealm which can then go independent, if needed. From there, you can continue to claim estates for your county.

Already part of the children :P

Send Ehndras (Emp. Urist/Cognizine) a message in-game detailing your holdings and a county name, and I'm sure he'll oblige.

Edit:

I've offered council positions numerous times and no one has even spoken up. I need ambassadors, generals, and the like. C'mon folks, don't let the Children die!

I have my hands full running Lokumokab (possibly soon to be renamed Asitet) at the moment, seeing as I'm acting as all of those at once except probably the general, since I've been remembering to delegate that one a lot.

Incidentally, I've increased our designation to a Duchy and am toying with the idea of pulling it up to Principality as a part of a gradual shift towards independence, particularly seeing as we represent about 20% of all the Children's land and 20% of all nobles - including slumbered ones.

I've been roleplaying a slightly psychotic bandit, she's great fun. Probably the most I've had with this game.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:35:35 pm by Arx »

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: January 06, 2016, 08:40:00 am »

The Children are in serious trouble. We're target #1 due to our size but most of our nobles are slumbered. No one ever communicates, too. Ive offered council positions various times but no one ever takes them up. I'm very tempted to create a severe schism in the Children and split the empire so it doesnt stagnate any further.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #602 on: January 06, 2016, 08:57:07 am »

I'm very tempted to create a severe schism in the Children and split the empire so it doesnt stagnate any further.

:D

Coming right up.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: January 06, 2016, 09:00:33 am »

Is there anyone making eyes towards the Children? Since the last war was turned around and won, I haven't heard anything more about troubles. The last diplomatic activity I've seen was a realm actually looking to join up with the Children.

As it is, the far northwest looks to be pretty secure, as the nobles in the region are slumbering (and being taken over by active Children) or Children becoming active again themselves.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #604 on: January 06, 2016, 09:35:03 am »

Is there anyone making eyes towards the Children? Since the last war was turned around and won, I haven't heard anything more about troubles.

Not naming any names, but yes.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: January 06, 2016, 10:26:39 am »

Ah, fair enough. We'll see what shakes out, so far I missed out on the last war, and the other realm my characters are in can't keep its crap together long enough to go to war without people leaving important offices every two weeks.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #606 on: January 06, 2016, 11:29:53 am »

Ah, fair enough. We'll see what shakes out, so far I missed out on the last war, and the other realm my characters are in can't keep its crap together long enough to go to war without people leaving important offices every two weeks.

Which realm would that be? Idle curiosity. Also, which characters are yours?

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 06, 2016, 02:16:41 pm »

Honk, I'm still not really comfortable enough (or sure I'll stick around long enough) to voice any input, not that it would be really worth anything, since I don't know the situation, or how the game goes or anything like that.

I kinda wanted to be with the blatant Dorf Fort nation, but I guess schisms are happening instead.  Oh well.

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 06, 2016, 02:25:21 pm »

Honk, I'm still not really comfortable enough (or sure I'll stick around long enough) to voice any input, not that it would be really worth anything, since I don't know the situation, or how the game goes or anything like that.

I kinda wanted to be with the blatant Dorf Fort nation, but I guess schisms are happening instead.  Oh well.

Same goes for me.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #609 on: January 06, 2016, 02:28:14 pm »

Open to suggestions. I'm willing to go with whatever's fun for everyone, but in the absence of anyone telling me what that would be, I'm gently steering off in my own direction since stagnation's worse.

Edit: also if you have slots to spare you could always make another character in the Children proper.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 03:45:02 pm by Arx »

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 06, 2016, 04:36:40 pm »

Edit: also if you have slots to spare you could always make another character in the Children proper.
I suppose this is true.  MAXIMUM DWARF alt engage!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #611 on: January 07, 2016, 03:26:19 am »

May I suggest completely redoing the whole empire thing, like we withdraw our troops from the borders and all that and say 'Hey look guys, we're offering free land, so long as you never war with us' and then just condense the land we own so everyone can fill their char slots with Children and have maximum number of estates? I am still training an army who is loyal only to Armok himself and I intend to hit the Cult Of The Void lands on the East Coast, [Pestilence and Reaveport], in a religious war.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #612 on: January 07, 2016, 03:37:37 am »

'Hey look guys, we're offering free land, so long as you never war with us'

That's pretty naïve. Even assuming the people of the original agreements hold to them, they'll be forgotten quickly enough. And then you'll have handed over the tools necessary to destroy you.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #613 on: January 09, 2016, 12:19:32 am »

Can someone with a lageish army come to Taithorix? Fucking bandit burned down the blacksmith and training grounds. I only have 30 halberdiers in leather armor. He has about 60 heavy inf and then some archers and stuff. Bandit name "Ib".
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Ratharing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 09, 2016, 12:44:42 am »

Can someone with a lageish army come to Taithorix? Fucking bandit burned down the blacksmith and training grounds. I only have 30 halberdiers in leather armor. He has about 60 heavy inf and then some archers and stuff. Bandit name "Ib".

Why don't you ask that in-character? You are missing a perfect opportunity.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 96