Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136731 times)

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #570 on: December 31, 2015, 12:16:12 pm »

Oh god, howe2 oaths.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #571 on: December 31, 2015, 12:39:36 pm »

I think it's Politics -> Relations -> Oath of Fealty. I'm not sure though, it's a while since I played a character without an oath or control of a realm.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 31, 2015, 01:00:35 pm »

It's just vassals, family and inheritance there, though.

Am I supposed to be able to muck about with soldiers if I'm not sworn, though?  Because I can, apparently, which is slightly confusing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 01:04:25 pm by Farce »

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #573 on: December 31, 2015, 01:41:01 pm »

Am I supposed to be able to muck about with soldiers if I'm not sworn, though?  Because I can, apparently, which is slightly confusing.

Not normally, but I added you to a list that has a full permissions suite mainly so you could enter the settlement.

It's just vassals, family and inheritance there, though.

Huh. I'd have expected it to be there. Muck about a bit with the other tabs?

Eastern realms duking it out is always far more impressive than in the West. Casually mobilising a few thousand troops and so on.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 02:08:19 pm by Arx »

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #574 on: December 31, 2015, 03:49:22 pm »

[Double-posting intensifies]

Should work now.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #575 on: December 31, 2015, 04:15:08 pm »

I figured out how to survive. I defected. Because the lord of the town I was defending was completely ignoring each and every message I sent, I joined a battle with me helping the opposite side.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Datgum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 31, 2015, 06:56:26 pm »

I'm still playing (off and on). Boflar Thranadak finally has things situated in an area within the Kingdom of Armok. My capitol is about 50,000 meters west of Mountainhome. I need to declare fealty to someone. Would prefer it to be someone who is active. Anyone who would have me just say so here and I'll travel to you.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #577 on: December 31, 2015, 07:31:23 pm »

If anyone else is on the Northern part of the East Coast would you like to set up a Children Of Armok Outpost?

Also is there any way for bandits to replenish their soldiers? I lost a fair chunk of soldiers of a bandit character the other day, still trying to figure out how to get more.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 02:39:38 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #578 on: January 01, 2016, 05:57:23 am »

Also is there any way for bandits to replenish their soldiers? I lost a fair chunk of soldiers of a bandit character the other day, still trying to figure out how to get more.

Bandits are disposable by design. You're not supposed to hang on to them too much. As such, there's no way to regain troops.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: January 01, 2016, 05:58:14 am »

Well THAT doesn't make that much sense...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #580 on: January 01, 2016, 06:05:17 am »

Well THAT doesn't make that much sense...

It makes a lot of sense in-context. A lot of city management games have random bandit attacks. In this case, the bandits are player-controlled. They're crippled in literally every way except combat. They don't take up a character slot, and there's a chance you'll get the option on picking a bandit every now and then.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: January 01, 2016, 06:15:00 am »

Oh, now it makes sense.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ratharing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: January 02, 2016, 10:07:04 pm »

I figured out how to survive. I defected. Because the lord of the town I was defending was completely ignoring each and every message I sent, I joined a battle with me helping the opposite side.

An odd choice you made, joining the losing side. At least it makes things interesting. We'll see how that ends.

Meh. Too many lowlanders as it is. There are an abs0lutely ridiculous number of Tors. We need some new blood in the west... ;)

We offer an interesting concept, as you don't have to serve under anyone and are free to do your own thing, so we get decent retention.

But you are free to start new realm concepts with the lots of land that the Children has.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:09:18 pm by Ratharing »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #583 on: January 02, 2016, 10:13:26 pm »

I make one little defection and everyone loses their shit.

Earlier today Aodh tried to mobilise the WHOLE LOWLANDS against me for defecting. A peaceful solution is being worked on as I type this.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: January 02, 2016, 10:53:34 pm »

I make one little defection and everyone loses their shit.

Earlier today Aodh tried to mobilise the WHOLE LOWLANDS against me for defecting. A peaceful solution is being worked on as I type this.
So... did senpai finally notice you?  Or was it just everyone else?   (Unless that lord is Aodh.)
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 96