Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 96

Author Topic: Might and Fealty (Beyond Battlemaster: Sandbox Strategy-RPG Medieval RP)  (Read 136508 times)

Revolution

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Might and Fealty (Incredible new Sandbox strategy-RPG medieval RP game)
« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2015, 05:49:45 pm »

I play Might and Fealty, and tbh it's awesome. If people need a place to start or help founding their own realms just let me know.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 08, 2015, 07:44:20 pm »

All Land Opened

After the recent big influx if players, I have decided to open up the entire game world. This should allow new players to come into the game and give old players more to "give away", as well as cause some chaos that will help new players to advance in the game hierarchy.

Your browser might show the areas still in grey for up to 24 hours, due to caching.

--
The Kingdom of Armok shall hereby be born! Ill be headed north to create it. Who will join us!?
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 08, 2015, 08:24:36 pm »

Great job guys! It seems all our recruiting has convinced Tom to open up the world, rather than shrink it - as he had recently planned to do.

I have increased my subscription to 25 characters, and am sending 3 to the northwest to found our newborn empire. In particular, the regions of Seramoges and Remiltorn. I will create a Republic, like the Archonian Dominate, a Dwarf-inspired realm called the Sons of Armok, and a true realm of the Black Order, the Au'ruin Dominion! Three realms to make things dynamic. They may not be allies, after all. ;) By keeping things dynamic, it ensures we will have chances for RP, conflict, trade, and alliance between us - each realm with its own purpose and style.

The Sons of Armok will be founded by Armok McUrist.

Decimus Vetrbrand, son of Septima Luciana Thorbrandr and Senator Silvanus Winterwulf(Wyvernknight dynasty) will found the Republic/Dominate/Imperium.

Alurien Þórrulfr, sister of Decimus, will found the Black Order realm, the Black Wyvern's Repose, near the Black Dragon river.

I will announce when I've claimed the first region, so you folks can start there. :)

"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 08, 2015, 09:38:01 pm »

Please post all your character names so I can put them on the main post. :)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 08, 2015, 09:43:30 pm »

My main character is Lodewijk Vanhalen, Duke of Vanhalen.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #215 on: November 09, 2015, 12:13:30 am »

I was planning on seeing how much of a DF realm I could get going, but if the free accounts can't do that...

Nonetheless, I'll probably contiune as I was and see how much power I can carve out for myself. I'll probably join the B12 realm after that, although I'd prefer it if it was a slightly more oblique reference, and one that makes a bit more sense if the realm becomes large ('all six thousand of you are Armok's sons? Wut?').

Sarden Thelassan, my main, is in Castle Wyvern. Peran Thelassan, my other main, is in a border town of the new region, having just claimed it for herself.

Mirran Phyrex, one of my secondaries, is in Ground Zero, and Norle Shen Phyrex is in limbo heading to the Lowlands.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 09, 2015, 12:40:53 am »

Not literally Armok's sons, of course. Sort of like a Viking clan name. Sons of Odin, or what-have-you. Its obviously a name-in-progress. If y'all can suggest better, please go for it. :)

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #217 on: November 09, 2015, 12:46:25 am »

Not literally Armok's sons, of course. Sort of like a Viking clan name. Sons of Odin, or what-have-you. Its obviously a name-in-progress. If y'all can suggest better, please go for it. :)

I might, if I get a good response in setting up knight offers and stuff, just see if I join as a duchy or something with whatever name I think fits better. :P

I'm hoping I have a bit of a leg up on the opposition in having hit the West from the get go...

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 09, 2015, 01:02:53 am »

Likewise. I know a ton of people are heading west, hope I beat them to it... I foresee a fuckton of small realms appearing everywhere. Every single realm Im in is sending parties over to claim land already.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 09, 2015, 01:40:41 am »

One thing i really don't like is the inability to edit your dead characters or any of that if you fuck up the order you created them, that doesn't help with rp potential. I kinda ballsed up a couple of details and now I feel like deleting my whole account is the only way to clean them up. like how can you delete a marriage link you made by accident to a dead character?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 01:43:16 am by Reelya »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 09, 2015, 01:57:30 am »

THAT you can do yet... :| Though if Im not mistaken there was something about people being able to marry multiple times? I know you can do it with living characters, not sure about dead. The Dynasty thing is somewhat set in stone right now, which sucks, but it is what it is. Its on the list of things Tom is working to fix. He's just one guy, after all.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 09, 2015, 02:48:45 am »

Welp.
Found out that you can't own more than 3 estates as a trial account, and that you can't create your own realm.

OPERATION STATUS: ...Failed.

You can have 4 characters, each with 3 estates, so a total of 12 (pretty decently sized clan). Furthermore you can have knights to expand it, though at twelve good settlements I'd be pretty content. In the Lowlands Confederation we create your realm for you as soon as you get any land, and then you can do whatever you want.

And if you want to have more characters and unlimited settlements (well, limited only by corruption), then a basic account is only 2 euros per month.

Huh, that's a bit of a crap maneuver, especially since it isn't stated anywhere I can find. For not wanting to be pay to win, restricting non-paying players from one of the most important actions in the game (behind able to found your own realm), and doing so in a hidden fashion instead of prominently in the subscription benefits page is pretty bad.

wereboar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 09, 2015, 06:10:50 am »

*shrugs* I'm playing on a free account and I'm a Duke of a major realm.
I actually make a point of not hoarding regions and giving as many as I can to my vassals.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #223 on: November 09, 2015, 06:12:18 am »

There's a knight offer at Normajex. Troops are cruddy, but you don't need much. If you want to get a foot in the door, it's a good start I think. Just mention you're from B12, if any of you take it, and who you are.

Edit: there's a battle over one of the border settlements. Despite bing surrounded by independents. Human nature strikes back!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 06:20:11 am by Arx »

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 09, 2015, 08:20:33 am »

There's a knight offer at Normajex. Troops are cruddy, but you don't need much. If you want to get a foot in the door, it's a good start I think. Just mention you're from B12, if any of you take it, and who you are.

Edit: there's a battle over one of the border settlements. Despite bing surrounded by independents. Human nature strikes back!
I was honestly just making a third character just to take over that settlement, but when I saw the fact that you made that offer, I decided otherwise. I just took up that knight offer, and I'll be taking over land for ya as needed.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 96