Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: German newspaper Bild declares open war on Facebook hateposters  (Read 6018 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: German newspaper Bild declares open war on Facebook hateposters
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2015, 11:56:36 am »

The thing I love most about this refugee crisis is how it's once again demolishing European pretensions of not being just as close-minded, unwelcoming, racist, and anti-egalitarian as the U.S. You don't get to talk shit about our border walls and tyrant SouWestern sheriffs for another decade at least.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2015, 12:58:18 pm »

The thing I love most about this refugee crisis is how it's once again demolishing European pretensions of not being just as close-minded, unwelcoming, racist, and anti-egalitarian as the U.S. You don't get to talk shit about our border walls and tyrant SouWestern sheriffs for another decade at least.  :P
What the hell do you think motivates Europeans to support this? They want to signal that they're superior progressives and super accepting. I went to a march recently where there were idiots on microphones demanding that Britain accept 1,000,000 refugees (which is not even logistically possible), and no matter how many times I bring this up everyone seems to forget it in a heartbeat.
This has nothing to do with accepting refugees, this is just mass immigration rebranded as mass immigration got unpopular. The immigrants are majority working age men from safe countries looking for better lives in Germany. The German leadership knew this and proudly declared that Europe would remain borderless and Europe had two options: Create entry points for immigrants to Europe, or do nothing and let smugglers send them off across the Med. They ignored the 3rd option to reinstate national borders, because it is racist to have borders.
Obviously this would result in larger numbers of people coming to Europe and larger numbers of people dying. And that happened. Then the Germans got their knickers in a twist, panicked and reinstated national borders.
The primary focus for Germans and Swedes has been getting housing and using the immigrants for cheap labour. They're not going home to their motherlands because they are not refugees; Turkey, Pakistan, Russia, China, Serbia, Nigeria, Iran - these countries have no wars on home soils, and for that matter any of the European countries have no wars on home soils (bar Ukraine) and yet still they move on to the richest, not the safest countries. It's just immigration at its highest.

It still sickens me to the core that when there are Brits bleeding and sweating everywhere from Syria to Somalia, outspending the vastly richer Germany in aid actually being fucking sent to people fleeing war, helping millions from Libya to Turkey - the progressives spearheaded by the tolerant Swedes and Germans take part in no military actions, lose no countrymen, lose nothing - lambasting countries actually doing more whilst they themselves do nothing but pursue immigrants to pay their own pensions. And end up fucking over all of southern Europe. The cheek to talk down to anyone else is too breeki.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's a colossal bunch of morons who are so caught up in marxist ideology, so aroused by the prospect of borderless commonwealth; that they don't stop to think if what they're doing is going to end in absolute failure that will do wounds to all. The Germans have helped a few tens of thousands who did not need help the most, and in exchange for letting in millions who hatethink each other to people's nations without asking them they're trying to open up all of Europe to mass immigration from Turkey.
top lel

You really can't say you didn't have forewarning. This shit like where some Krauts were eager to set up shop for 1,400 refugees and then they all got second thoughts when Albanians and Pakistanis (not Syrians, unsurprisingly) started a little riot in their quiet town isn't even news anymore. I've kinda lost track of how many of these things have gone on from Sweden and Germany, but even the Kraut police separating Christians from Muslims has done little to stop Turks and Kurds and nazis from smashing each other up. I mean you can really get no better symbolism than from when Muslim "refugees" were caught throwing Christians overboard that the Germans decided to take even more control away from Southern Europe and demand even more immigrants. Even a brief search shows another migrants nearly bludgeoned to death by Afghans after becoming an apostate to Islam in Germany. There is simply no surprise anymore.
Recent police statistics showed that in the capital city of Oslo, 100 percent of assault rapes between strangers were committed by immigrant, non-Western males. And nine out of 10 of their victims were native Norwegian women.
To protect themselves, some blonde Norwegian women have reportedly begun dying their hair black, and many travel only in groups.

Well cuck my shit up, I wouldn't have believed that in a world where England didn't have Muslim rape gangs that deliberately targeted thousands of little girls because of their race for raping. Thousands! How does this happen in a Western country, when there is more outrage when this happens a world away?
Frankly I was disappointed when Germany chickened out and brought her borders back like a flipfloppity jellyfish, instead of taking and tolerating the cultural enrichment freight train head on like a man. In the Bavarian town of Pocking, administrators of the Wilhelm-Diess-Gymnasium have warned parents not to let their daughter's wear revealing clothing in order to avoid "misunderstandings." See, they're taking it like a man.

But now, we wouldn't want any hatethought to cloud our lovetolerance and brew hatehesitation in our hateminds? Top kek, it's a good thing we have newspapers like the Bild to loveshame hatebigots for such hatecrimes as hateagitation on hatebook
Je ne suis pas Hebdo :^)

P.s.
Americans, you're doing a great job
Not even sarcasm, legit, keep up good work

*EDIT
Fixed grammar hatenazis
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:05:32 pm by Loud Whispers »

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2015, 01:11:06 pm »

Continental Europe loves to swing back and forth between feckless internationalism and brutal nationalism.  Give it 5-10 years and nationalist/neo-fascist/neo-Nazi parties will control at least a few parliaments and things will get ugly.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2015, 01:43:00 pm »

Continental Europe loves to swing back and forth between feckless internationalism and brutal nationalism.  Give it 5-10 years and nationalist/neo-fascist/neo-Nazi parties will control at least a few parliaments and things will get ugly.
Does it really? I can see the logic in how one movement crumbling creates the condition for the other to rise but I'm not sure if there is this cycle. Excepting some sort of grand Russian invasion from the East and neo-Napoleonic national front revival in France invading from the West all it's going to be is stagnation and strife

As for Turkey, considering that it has bared quite a sizable portion of the immigrants coming out of Syria, it seems rather... funny that they're in turn contributing to a large amount of immigration feeding into Europe (assuming that they are; not actually sure). Does that mean at one point that Europeans are going to start mass-immigrating to the US?
Just look up the stats m8 you're on the internet aren't you
Germany has had a preexisting relationship with "guest workers" from Turkey (who of course, were not guests, but just immigrants who never returned) and Erdogan desperately wants to relax visa restrictions for Turks to enter Europe so that Turkey can be enriched and Sweden everyone watches with popcorn bowls outstretched because of the 100,000 Turks and 100,000 Kurds sharing Swedespace
Currently Turks are 4% of Germany and if it doesn't make sense that Turkey is contributing to a large amount of immigration whilst a large amount of Syrians are also coming through there, of course it doesn't make sense, European leaders don't make sense at all
Unless you're from the perspective of a German profiteer who wants known cheap Turkish workers over cheap unknown workers
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:46:11 pm by Loud Whispers »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2015, 05:08:15 pm »

To be fair, the UK bollocked up the EU free worker movement to the current state of "OH FUCK THEY DONT STOP WHERE ARE THESE BUILDERS EVEN COMING FROM DO THEY MASS PRODUCE THEM" when it convinced literally the entire eurozone to let the 2004-group countries in.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4359756.stm

IE: Remember the good old days when newsmakers were suprised at net 200k immgrations and surprised that 95% of the migration was non-UK citizens, and surprised at a majority of migrants coming from the 2004 east europe group?

I'm all for multiculturalism, but there's a difference between multiculturalism and SEND US ALL YOUR POOR PEOPLE PLZ
The economic migrant crises is especially tragic, seeing as how it blots out the plight of the actual half-million syrian refugees.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2015, 05:35:51 pm »

To be fair, the UK bollocked up the EU free worker movement to the current state of "OH FUCK THEY DONT STOP WHERE ARE THESE BUILDERS EVEN COMING FROM DO THEY MASS PRODUCE THEM" when it convinced literally the entire eurozone to let the 2004-group countries in.

IE: Remember the good old days when newsmakers were suprised at net 200k immgrations and surprised that 95% of the migration was non-UK citizens, and surprised at a majority of migrants coming from the 2004 east europe group?

I'm all for multiculturalism, but there's a difference between multiculturalism and SEND US ALL YOUR POOR PEOPLE PLZ
The economic migrant crises is especially tragic, seeing as how it blots out the plight of the actual half-million syrian refugees.
Are you fucking serious ? We've paid economically and socially to join this fucking shitty union as full members, which also implies being able to fucking freely immigrate to other member states and work there. We aren't fucking beating up other minorities or neonazis. Most of our fucking resources are now owned by surprise surprise Western European companies, fucking the citiziens over hard. I hope the fucking EU dissolves, we'd be better off being fucking annexed by Putin at this point.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 05:44:31 pm by Xeron »

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2015, 05:46:01 pm »

Are you fucking serious ? We've paid economically and socially to join this fucking shitty union as full members, which also implies being able to fucking freely immigrate to other member states and work there. We aren't fucking beating up other minorities or neonazis around you fucking shithead.

Was this meant to be a response to Loud Whispers, who actually uses the phrase "neo-nazi"?

Because I can't fucking see how "We opened the floodgates and now we're complaining about being wet"(Q's real name confirmed Tholtig Uristkogan) is somehow related to that incoherent rant which manages to both bash, defend, and accuse of nazism the EU.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2015, 05:50:51 pm »

My post was edited to clarify.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2015, 06:12:28 pm »

My post was edited to clarify.
If someone asks "Why is that bucket full of fish", the correct response is not to add more fish to the bucket.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2015, 07:30:20 pm »

Are you fucking serious ? We've paid economically and socially to join this fucking shitty union as full members, which also implies being able to fucking freely immigrate to other member states and work there. We aren't fucking beating up other minorities or neonazis. Most of our fucking resources are now owned by surprise surprise Western European companies, fucking the citiziens over hard. I hope the fucking EU dissolves, we'd be better off being fucking annexed by Putin at this point.
With that amount of fornication the housing crisis will become much worse, so please stop that.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2015, 12:17:02 am »

So if I'm reading this right this all boils down to: BAD THINGS happened in Syria, so Germany wanted a bunch of cheap workers and grabbed up a shitton of immigrants while pretending to help, but the immigrants had nothing to do with Syria and were just random dudes from random places, so the rest of Europe grabbed up its own shitton of notsyrians to preserve its hipster cred, and now Obama wants to preserve HIS hipstercred by doing the same.

Man FUCK Germany :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2015, 01:52:24 am »

So if I'm reading this right this all boils down to: BAD THINGS happened in Syria, so Germany wanted a bunch of cheap workers and grabbed up a shitton of immigrants while pretending to help, but the immigrants had nothing to do with Syria and were just random dudes from random places, so the rest of Europe grabbed up its own shitton of notsyrians to preserve its hipster cred, and now Obama wants to preserve HIS hipstercred by doing the same.

Man FUCK Germany :P

Replace "Wanted cheap workers" with "Wanted to show the world they do have a heart after Greece"

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2015, 02:32:07 am »

Ah so literally this ENTIRE SHITSTORM is because people want hipster cred.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2015, 04:16:42 am »

Replace "Wanted cheap workers" with "Wanted to show the world they do have a heart after Greece"
Eh, this really has very little to do with international opinion. When the German people decides that something is Right with a capital R, it usually doesn't give a shit what the rest of the world says. See: Greece, refugees, the end of nuclear power, that faux-pacifism thing we have going on, etc etc.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2015, 06:53:40 am »

Eh, this really has very little to do with international opinion. When the German people decides that something is Right with a capital R, it usually doesn't give a shit what the rest of the world says. See: Greece, refugees, the end of nuclear power, that faux-pacifism thing we have going on, etc etc.

Wait, germans were insane enough to abolish nuclear power?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5