What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66155 times)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2
« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2015, 11:39:28 pm »

Declare!

While searching through the large crates strewn about, the spearchaun finds a shotgun inside. He swiftly rearms himself with the superior weapon, becoming a shotgunchaun in the process; perhaps even the first, as the use of such a weapon by a fairy of any description has yet to be recorded.

The swordsfairy Calla had completed her pillow fort, and was now hunkered in, acting as sentry for the location and glancing out the window: unfortunately, the smoke and dust obscured most of her vision for the moment. Bellow her, the light tanks were making their way to the other side of the structure, kicking up dust and dirt along their way and generally being rather loud and noisy, as one would expect them to be.

"Hey, that sound like another ta- EEEKK!" The medium tank behind them had attracted the attention of Aster and her guard; the fairy hit her head against the ceiling in an effort to look at the object cruising behinder her, stunning her for the moment as the gyrochaun beside her took a glance at what appeared to be a rather large tank: one of their own, judging by the bronze paint and greenery growing upon it. He wanted to speak, but for some reason found his mouth sealed shut as though he were an actor in a play and had not been given any lines: such was a possibility when you were a character that went without a name more complex than your profession.

At the top, the sky team approached the midpoint of the flat with caution: one of them thought she saw something move through the windows on the larger apartment next door, and definitely heard an explosion around the area the UFO landed: some sort of incident appeared to be afoot, and they could sense it, though it oddly seemed not to correspond with whatever was going on in the tower in front of them.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 02:56:24 am by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

Krutzelpuntz

• Bay Watcher
  • [CHILD:64]
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 11, 2015, 02:40:03 am »

Yo Propman, the map you used is pretty old, might wanna update it :)

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 11, 2015, 02:57:12 am »

Huh, could of sworn I had Battul's guardsmen firing in-frame earlier. Either way, fixed.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 11, 2015, 11:14:53 am »

Dibs.Seems like you guys revived the whole thread :O also nice try the one who tried to remove my missile launcher
The sentinel desintegrates all trees and advances.It sends a signal to the crashed ship wich contains a warning.The drone finishes building the rocket launcher.(More actions....)

[Worker robot]Sir , the first rockets are going into the launcher!
[Commander robot]Good!Dig me a way into the house there!
--SIGNAL--
SIGNAL TYPE:WARNING
CONTAINS:(translated in ur language)This is a warning from the eigenbom civilisation.Any act of hostility against us will result immediate destruction.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:42:26 am by KillerHP »
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 11, 2015, 11:22:49 am »

Dibs after Killer.

Something something. I don't have a lot of time. The Creep is expanding toward the ship and a Glider starts spraying spores at it.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 01:01:19 pm by Ama »

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 11, 2015, 11:42:42 am »

done

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #441 on: December 11, 2015, 11:50:46 am »

Dibs after Ama
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 11, 2015, 01:41:33 pm »

ama is done

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #443 on: December 11, 2015, 02:38:04 pm »

Dibs.Seems like you guys revived the whole thread :O
This is kinda ironic because at least three of us come from the picturewars.net and instead of playing there we play here.
Oh well...
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #444 on: December 11, 2015, 04:43:41 pm »

oh, dibs

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:15:07 pm by Gwolfski »
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 11, 2015, 06:22:24 pm »

DIBS
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #446 on: December 11, 2015, 06:26:26 pm »

So my shoots just dissapeared into thin air?
Well, good luck trying to removing my next one...
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Krutzelpuntz

• Bay Watcher
  • [CHILD:64]
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 11, 2015, 06:29:48 pm »

Is the red stuff a health-bar?  :o

Kot - Clearly you missed

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #448 on: December 11, 2015, 06:33:31 pm »

Kot - Clearly you missed
I never expected to hit (though when I lined it up they were about the level of the dwarf legs), but eh, without any description and anything and the fact it's very hard to notice the window is broken, and the fact that those stolen dwarves didn't seem to notice...

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 11, 2015, 06:35:08 pm »

Another 2... Creatures Appear.

"First Creature"M̞͂ͥ̾ͭ̒̀̀ą̷̘͍̎͗̐s̴͇̯̤ͬ̃̌͛͑̈́t͙̄̓͒͗̔̾͟͠e̛̲̳̫̱̫ͩ̄̕r͉̼͔̹̻͓̞̬ͩͦ̅̎̀ͦ̈̃́͝͝,̢͖͖͍̫̝͙̐͛̆́ͅ ̗̝͓̼̬͈̽ͥͩ̅̉͌͂̂̍Ì̴̙̖͈͔̟̇̋̎̐̋ͥͤ́̚͝ ̉ͩ̏ͫͧ̔̔͏͙̘͚̩͉̝̙h̶̹̣̖̣̆ͬ͑̅ͭȃ̵̸̢͇̼͍v̟̼̰ͣͣ͝ȩ̹̞͈͇̤̱̻̯̔̆̇ͬ͛ͤ̓͞ ̨̤̇͌̆ͪ̓ͪ̑w̨̹̯̫ͦ̏ͬ͌͑ͦ͛a̷̵̼͔͙͇͉̔̋̑̀ͤ̎͜ḭ̢̲͕̹̦̖̭̻̹͐̓ͬt̷͇̀̾̚ẽ̴̖͍̓͜ḓ͈̙ͪ̃͞ ̨͇̖̟̞͚̺͔̈̇̇f͒͌̿͏̢͏̰͎̣̯̞͕̣ò͙͇̙ͬ͑ͦ̄ͅŕ̸̥͖̯̱ͦ̐͛͊̍͘͝ ̆̌̌͒ͦͣ̎҉̴̪y̳̝̣͓̠͓͈̦̥ͧ͂̐ͧ̾ͪ͒́oͫͤͯ͟҉̴̞̮u̵̷̢̗̹̞̎͐ͭr̲̻̭͔̯̣͆͂̀͌ ͉̮̆́́ͣͨ͊́ẩ̹̘̦̩̺̄̇͑̅r̴̷̞̰̬̥̙͊̏̅͑͢r̴͇̦̫͈̼̙̾͒̏̉ͯͨ́̚͢ͅi̤ͧ͐̐̏ͥ̍͌͞͝v̸̵̯͚̝̥͑ͯ̌̊̋̄ͨa̧̫̰̟̠̓͋ͅl̋͌͏̡͓̙̮͓͈̬͈.̯̖̳̎̄̌̑̆͗̽.̸̼̜̥̟͚̗̊̓.̴̺͙͉̀̄͑ͦ̾̃̕͢

"Diffrent creature"Q̖̞̦ͤ̐̈̚ụ͉͕͖̜͔̽̈̍ͤ̔ͧ̇̕ḯ̧͕̼̼͍̝̣̲͚̱͠e̘̰̰̒ͪ͞ͅt̴͎͚̱͊ͫͤ͘ ̸̙̱̠̳͍̯͛͒̿̃̎͡͞D͒̉̄ͪ̈́͗ͯ́҉̣ͅr̥̻̋̈́̀̿ͥ͜o̧̬̲̭̣̳͆ͦ̓ͩ͊͘n̨͕͙̦̜̥͙̪̝͋ͧ̐̋ͥ̈́ͨͤ͠ė̵̫̼̯̱̻̎̓͗ͭͯ̓̚̕.͂ͫ͏̢͓̝̀.̰̲͕̣̻̄̌͆ͧͨͅ.̴̱̬̣̰͙ͫͨ̊̾ͧ͗͑̆̍ ̴̶̙͓͕͍̮͚̹̤͑͂T̤̠ͨ͊̎̉͞h̞̘̜̟̰̃̑̅̈̚͞ȉ̥͖̻͖̳̼̓̌s͈̟͚̻͉͎̼ͧ̍͜ ̺̫̬ͮ͐̉́w̷̯̭͔̺ͥ̎ͫ̎̉̐ͧ͜͠ĩͣ̄ͤ́҉͚͓̟͕̮̙̘l̩̩̲̼͙̮̆ͮ̾̏͛ͨ͊̚͠l͔̼̖͔͂ͥ ̶̭̣̖̖ͯ̒͐͗͋b̠̙̮̺̗̺̦̩̩ͣ͌͘͜ȩ͚̯̙̳̥̯͇͐͐̓ͩ͐̋ ̹̺̉̆̈́ͯ͂ͭ̈̂̍́ͅͅt̪̰̜͇̮͈͕̜̅̓̎h̢͉̼̙̫̦̱̬̤ͤͨͦ̌͒̃ͮ̚͜͠ḙ̰̘͎ͧ ̠͚̰͔̪̘ͯ̏̋̅ͯs̟̥̝̻̖̠̃̐̑͞t̸̞̟̲̰͂͑͢ä͚͚̻͙͇̖̫́̕ṟ͓̥̙ͨͯ̋̇͒̄̎t̘̻̳̰ͮ͂̔̀̉̀̀ ̶̙͌̐ͣ͞o̵̘̜̰̗͓̘͈̲̫͆ͪ̊̉ͧ͢ḟ͈̦̦̥̻̳̥ͥͣ͊́̈́ͮ̚ ̸͎͎̉̏ͭŤ͓̫̼̲̭̭ȟ̷̓͐͑ͫͦ̿̄̈́҉̠̲e̵̶͈̅̂ͨ̆ ̢̱͙͔̻͉͙̦̲̈́ǐ̵̜̠͖̬̫̯͕ͥ̌͋̃̏͆̉̐́n͇̮̞̠̼̆̿͑͆ͬ̃̊̑ͅs̹̰͍͐̓ͭä̢̟͍̣̳̪͔̦͇́̌̾ṋ̴̜̻̏̎̔͊ͭ̌̀ḭ͉͔̮̋ͧ͑͛t͍̬͕̯̭̤̲̒͑̿̈ͪ̿́̕͞y̛ͣ̉̓͛ͪ́̐ͯ͏̙̼͕͖̤.̧̯̙̠̹̯͔͔̠̆ͥ͆͊̐̾̅͢͡.̲͈̟̳͕̬̝̰̂ͣͫ̏̅̅.̧͆̿̅̒ͮ̏͏̼͙
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 06:37:40 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62