What about Kot's turn?

Skip him
- 4 (57.1%)
Let him do his turn
- 3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: March 08, 2016, 01:47:30 pm

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 62

Author Topic: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2 - Apocalypse has begun  (Read 66159 times)

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
  • im french :D
    • View Profile
Re: Pixel Wars - ROUND 2
« Reply #390 on: December 03, 2015, 12:13:11 pm »

TACTICUS
What the hell is that.Google have no clue.
A random person which does stuff and likes roguelikes and SS13...

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 07, 2015, 07:40:37 am »

("Di" of "b"s.)

You want to play a game of PW, eh? All righty, though I'm a bit rusty and using an out of date version of my sheet, as well as mspaint XP of all things. Here goes nothing:

Meanwhile, while an unsightly blight was ruining the image quality of the much battered city of Garzagorsk to the east (one of many, many names it had been called by over the years), a curious group of short figures were wandering towards the western edge, stopping at a small apartment flat in front of them. A mixed squad of fairies from the alleged Great Fairy Army, the team was hopelessly lost after wandering through a funky portal in their native realm attempting to take a shortcut, having had to brave through hustlers, drunken hobos, cutthroat bandits, and the usual nasty things that typically occupied this land. Nevertheless, either due to spirits or idiocy they were in a fair mood.

"Hey everyone, this place seems to be unlocked and abandoned!" shouted the fairy with the staff, the self-proclaimed leader of the squad that nobody else felt up to contesting. "We should take this stuff back home; it's all exotic and high-tech and junk, and some of it's got to be useful! You two boys go ahead with Calla over there and scout the inside: tanks, you keep guard, maybe go out farther a bit later. Girls in the sky, scout out this place to see what's up: I think something fishy is going on here."

The chaun armed with a gyrojet and his cohort wielding a spear grunted, hoping to find some sort of precious metal in the looting, while the swordsfairy known as Calla stared blankly at the doorway in front of her, wondering what could be beyond it.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:49:51 am by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 07, 2015, 09:27:08 am »

TACTICUS
What the hell is that.Google have no clue.
You can find it somewhere on Bay 12. As in I'm pretty sure there's a link to it in the Hall of Legends...
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 07, 2015, 10:53:41 am »

Dibs.Not actually action for my army , just an event of a falling ship and -- whatever.The rotation sucks.Even when i used another program that used rotsprite....
A ship enters the area with a loud bang , can be seen on fire.Hes going fast as fuck for a crash course right into the apartement.

Just to spice up a bit the things.I know its just on fire , but its still disabled by extremely powerful EMP.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 11:06:29 am by KillerHP »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #394 on: December 07, 2015, 03:02:03 pm »

Oh shit.
Propman is here.
This may actually git gut.
EDIT:
Did someone wanted to go in the hotel?
Because I would totally want to also, because it's the only building around where my people can fit. And I'm not even talking about Space Marines since they won't be able to fit anywhere at all.
#bigguysproblems #30>25
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 06:51:01 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 07, 2015, 08:02:36 pm »

Tip: even when using rotsprite, it's generally a good idea to touch on the sprite yourself to fix the inconsistancies and hickups that come about mechanically doing that sort of thing: it's generally not that great a perserving fine details to 100% accuracy.

Anywho, dibs.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #396 on: December 07, 2015, 08:06:01 pm »

After you.
Try to not vaporize the hotel yet.
EDIT:
Events breaking nice positions before the game even started for real sound like a bad idea but whatever.
It's not like I care about my soldiers, it's not like they care about themselves too.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 08:42:44 pm by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 07, 2015, 09:30:30 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU0abN5XT1s

Back to the fairies, they were now...borrowing goods from the abandoned flat in order to make this long trip somewhat worthwhile, starting with the cabinet nearest to them. The soldier of the group placed his gyrojet to the side and dug through various bits of dust and grime to find a set of paper sheets and crayons hidden behind a rather nasty cobweb, while the melee forces advanced in the front to scout the rest of the building. "Oooo, crayons~! Keep those, we can use them to write things, and...stuff." The gyrochaun silently groaned to himself as he was being reduced in role to a glorifed pack mule, wishing he was back with his main unit rather than babysitting some backline spring heralds.

Back outside, the tanks were patroling to the side of the structure seeking out suspicious activities (as well as something to shoot at as their trigger fingers were itching), while the artillery team struggled to inch their heavy weapon forward, their arms feeling as though they would come off their sockets. "*Pant* *pant* We-what do you *pant* want us to do with the cannon, Miss Aster?" wheezed the blue-haired member of the artillery team, who was about ready to fall over. Herald Aster shrugged. "Yep, you can rest the gun there for now. Once we find a good clearing, we can use one of the tanks to drag it to a good spot, okay?" The artillery crew nodded and let go, letting the machine's two legs fall onto the ground with a loud metallic clang.

Up in the skies, fairies were looking through the upper windows of the flat for an early scouting. The pink-haired individual near the roof noticed a large burning object in the air, pointing at it in alarm. "Uh, hey-hey guys! Look!" The scout bellow her was notified and saw what she recognized as an aircraft of some sort primed to crash into an apartment up ahead. The weirdest things always seemed to happen whenever groups got themselves lost in exotic locations.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 12:42:12 am by Propman »

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 08, 2015, 10:54:34 am »

dibs
The ship has apparently managed to modify his course a bit but will inevitabely crash into the building.The missile goes sky high.

[Terminal worker bot inside ship]Sir , weve got a signal of a ship of ours! hes going to crash , apparently.....
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 11:12:50 am by KillerHP »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #399 on: December 08, 2015, 11:20:06 am »

That's... a bit better, I guess.
Declare, because dibs is for plebeians.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #400 on: December 08, 2015, 11:36:59 am »

That's... a bit better, I guess.
Declare, because dibs is for plebeians.
hurry up!
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #401 on: December 08, 2015, 11:58:55 am »

Well, I am sorry, it's not like it's my fault there is a ship crashing right down at my place. If you're in such a hurry you can go first, just keep away from the hotel.
EDIT:
And I am just sitting here and staring at the ship because I have barely any idea what to do with it because it breaks everything anyway.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 01:23:38 pm by Kot »

KillerHP

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 08, 2015, 01:32:48 pm »

It does not do that much damage.
Considers it just hit the ground/door point.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #403 on: December 08, 2015, 03:45:52 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X82ZIZW4FcI

It’s inefficient. The whole planet, it’s buildings and the equipment inside them is inefficient. We have made our way into some kind of tall barracks, the only building around where celling is high enough for regular humans to pass under it, but it’s very weak structurally, windows are way too big and can’t even be opened to allow us to set up firing positions, not to mention that the doorways are still very low. There are fancy lights that are also mounted way too low. Sometimes other Guardsmen hit them when they pass under, but it has been made clear that this is unacceptable. The beds and chairs around are either way too big and soft which makes them useless or very fragile which makes them even more useless. The elevator is way too small and it took about twenty minutes to get it to work and let us secure the rest of the building, so the stormtroopers are going up only now. Unnaceptable delay, but the Commissar and Officer say that it’s our new strongpoint. Emperor’s orders, may he have mercy upon our souls.
We have brought the lascannon and heavy stubber inside, covering the east entrance points. West is where we came from, we don’t expect any opposition from there but we set up fortifications all around anyway. It’s not much, only few sandbags and a spool of razor wire, but we haven’t checked the whole place yet, due to how inefficiently it is built. The current state is unacceptable. We will have to improve. On our way here we have found heretical markings in form of flags with different colours, and the Commissar ordered us to burn it down and threw some books onto the pile too.  A lot of the furniture burns well. There is purpose for it, after all. There is not much more to tell. We will hold the line.
Sergeant 104-2205-P
138th Death Korps Mechanised Infantry Regiment

Something just hit the western side near the door. It seems like piece of some wreckage. We aren’t closing in yet in case it explodes.

EDIT:
I wonder what to bring, Sisters Of Battle first or go big and send in Space Marines (or BEEHHNNBLEEIDSSS!)?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 05:56:28 pm by Kot »

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 08, 2015, 08:30:29 pm »

Declare. Or dubs. Dubclare? Also Bats, if you bring out tanks of unusal size, I would be inclined to call a proper response to your antics.

The sky team watches as the unidentified not-so-fantastic object crashes into the apartment building ahead of it in a verily audible thud, knocking a large cloud of dust into the air and leaving a muddy, grungy scent. A secondary cloud of ashes appeared to be rising a bit to the south of the impact zone, though the fairies were too focused on the primary occurance to take into the account that something seperate might have caused it. One among their number was wondering whether or not it would be a good idea to get a closer look at the scene, having more interest in the event than fear.

Meanwhile, on the lower floors of the flat, the artillery team took their superior's orders to heart and crashed from the sheer strain of hauling their weapon for as long as they did, sweat pooling down as they rested on the pavement. "Did you hear that? Must be someone messing around with something...else." Herald Aster had made herself comfy by sitting atop one of the boxes in the room, watching the markschaun continue digging around for stuff to deposit into his inventory, hardly noticing neither the noise nor the state of the artillery holders. Further searches into that particular cabinet were fruitless, though in her search upstairs, the swordsfairy Calla had found a storage of various bedsheets and pillows, which gave her an idea.

The two light tanks were continuing their movement from an unseen camera angle, the sound of their own engines loud enough that the crashing spaceship registered as little more than a muffled noise in the distance; easily excused as a rusted lampost falling over or something else giving way as this particular district seemed to be somewhat in dispair.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 02:56:01 am by Propman »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 62