Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 115

Author Topic: New Moon High School for the Paranormal: OOC  (Read 73257 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: New Moon High School for the Paranormal: OOC
« Reply #960 on: October 12, 2015, 12:56:03 pm »

ErlendxEveryone is best ship. Erryone wants dat skinless herseman.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: October 12, 2015, 02:06:04 pm »

The Forum Games forum has some crazy statistics. 6.66% is IamanElfCollaborator, 6.10% is kj1225, 4.07% is GreatWyrmGold (still!), 4.01% is RangerCado, 3.17% is Projeck37, 3.13% is Twi, 3.13% is Empiricist, 3% is USEC_OFFICER, 2.67% is Sentient Bowtie, 2.58% is PrivateNomad. Out of the nearly 750 thousand posts in that forum, 38.52% of them belong to one of ten people.
Elf is also devil confirmed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: October 12, 2015, 02:20:25 pm »

YES
I'M ON THE LIST
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: October 12, 2015, 02:21:28 pm »

...Postcount is immaterial.  Post content determines your ultimate destiny.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: October 12, 2015, 02:21:56 pm »

I apparently account for about 1 percent of all the posts on the FG&RP board. Despite joining in April.

I have way to much free time.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: October 12, 2015, 02:22:12 pm »

YES
I'M ON THE LIST
Mmm.
Roleplay, along with random chat threads, are basically officially-sanctioned forum spam. But as annoying as the former can be, I'm glad we don't really have the latter here - some of these [emotion] threads come close, but the posts are usually actual discussion, even if the subject is frequently forgotten. I get a little irritated by people on some other forums who have tens of thousands of posts just from spamming [hugsmiley]*Hugs* and shit while I have a few hundred after being there for years, because I don't shitpost enough. Most rational people realize that postcount is a silly metric to judge by, but there are plenty of people who really do think that postcount correlates with electronic penile magnitude and bow down to the 30k post fuckers like gods.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: October 12, 2015, 02:22:38 pm »

...Postcount is immaterial.  Post content determines your ultimate destiny.
Shut
I apparently account for about 1 percent of all the posts on the FG&RP board. Despite joining in April.

Obviously not enough. TRY HARDER
[EDIT]
Roleplay, along with random chat threads, are basically officially-sanctioned forum spam. But as annoying as the former can be, I'm glad we don't really have the latter here - some of these [emotion] threads come close, but the posts are usually actual discussion, even if the subject is frequently forgotten. I get a little irritated by people on some other forums who have tens of thousands of posts just from spamming [hugsmiley]*Hugs* and shit while I have a few hundred after being there for years, because I don't shitpost enough. Most rational people realize that postcount is a silly metric to judge by, but there are plenty of people who really do think that postcount correlates with electronic penile magnitude and bow down to the 30k post fuckers like gods.
It's amazing how irrationally upset someone can be about people doing things they enjoy.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: October 12, 2015, 02:23:49 pm »

Heh.  21 posts per day and climbing here.
Don't really care, but eventually I might be part of that list.  ;P
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: October 12, 2015, 02:26:45 pm »

Now now, children, this is not the time to compare e-peens.
Mine is bigger anyway.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: October 12, 2015, 02:27:38 pm »

You didn't have to ruin the conversation, Blitz, but you did
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: October 12, 2015, 02:28:30 pm »

Mine is bigger anyway.
Do you wish to engage in a sword fight sir? If so, I must request you 'step up'.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: October 12, 2015, 02:33:41 pm »

I believe that lunch has somewhat exhausted it's RP opportunities. Timeskip to next day?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: October 12, 2015, 02:34:18 pm »

I believe that lunch has somewhat exhausted it's RP opportunities. Timeskip to next day?
(Course selection you mean?)
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: October 12, 2015, 02:34:28 pm »

Mine is bigger anyway.
Do you wish to engage in a sword fight sir? If so, I must request you 'step up'.
With content like this:
You mispelled CharaxMina
or this:
Presumably Chara has little trouble finding the stairs again.
Who could possibly argue with you?

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: October 12, 2015, 02:35:29 pm »

yes
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 115