Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Continue game as it is? Or reboot and start from turn 1?

X
- 0 (0%)
Y
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 11, 2015, 03:00:40 am

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 97

Author Topic: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 73 - A Coruna Showdown  (Read 159687 times)

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia-Wars: Round 64 - Phillipino Painting Party
« Reply #1260 on: July 13, 2016, 04:11:51 am »

Wait what, i spawned with a light tank?
Also, i don't know what i want to do, so...
Move around, look for something interesting.
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 13, 2016, 04:38:36 am »

((I'm back, and I'm a crusading business woman. Who also happens to have John Locke's knife. That's pretty sweet. I'm giving my Knight a name, because why not.))

"Sir Lorne, we are here! Beautiful Denmark, Wisconsin! This place has been the sight for many battles. Sir Lorne, we must add to this conflict!"

Take the Knight, who I have named Sir Lorne, to cover me and look for any Wiki-Warriors. Meanwhile, I'll use my tracking to look for Wiki-Warriors myself. If I find any, track the trail to a good enough distance away from them. I want to observe to wait for an opportune time, for obvious reasons.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 13, 2016, 04:56:07 am »

((Oh god not a tank. This should be interesting.))

Attempt to run towards the nearest body of water, or if one isn't available, break into someone's house and douse the fireball thing in water. While doing so, attempt to shake the fireball off and try to slice at it with my katana.

"JESUS SHIT FUCK STUPID FIREBALL BULLSHIT GET OFF OF MY ARM!!!"
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 13, 2016, 06:20:08 am »

In homage to Execute, who has somehow survived 40+ turns, I have based a character on Prince Executus and Yuri in Shadestyle's Darkness Redeemed RPG, as a Russian Prince and his loyal Boyar subject who can travel through paintings.[/b]
((I know, right? Not for lack of trying, too, I get injured so frequently, honestly I thought I would be dead by now.
Thanks for that, by the way.
Fallacy: Ohhh, is that an adventure hook?! LOOKS LIKE I KNOW WHAT TWINWOLF IS GONNA BE DOING!))
Execute beams at his own creation, simple, and effective, looking at the boat sailing towards them, he speaks to the shaman, "Well, you see, the answer to that involves quite a few different reasons, number one is the fact that the Wiki-Wars just... Began, at some point, one second we all went about our lives, and the next the Wiki-Wars had been an integral part of the world for centuries, the only reason we figured out that someone messed with reality was because we eventually figured out that history as it was told from Wikipedia Articles made no mention of it, people have railed against it, but...
Well, we used to have more continents before, a prevailing theory is that the Wiki-Wars was made into existance by some bored celestial power, which does explain a few things, such as this competition's near omnipotence and ability to give powers...
In any case, to answer your question more directly for some people, the promise of power is a strong one, some people are made to enter the wars, some go into it willingly, some are insane enough just to want bloodshed, others do it for the good of their people, or themselves, others find themselves without meaning, perhaps.
*Sigh*, look at it like this, you look at your land, and you think to yourself of what you could do better, if only you had the strength, I'm a failure, no matter what way you look at it, failure to my own land, failure to these people, failure to keep strong, failure to live up to the expectations, I may regret the choice of joining this, and I may one day too soon look back on the choices that led me here and felt I should have led a different path, but as long as I even see a speck of a chance in my redemption, I will unflinchingly soak my hands in blood to save those whose blood I had soaked in for my own hedonistic pleasures."

His face darkens, before he notices Twinwolf.
"Oh, hey, friend! Good to see you here, I was wondering where you went, see, I just remembered that I could open portal into paintings, and have been preparing myself as such, I need you, and some of the Jaguar Warriors, to go into the land Fallacy has painted, and take some painting supplies, they're the big boxes in the field, you can't miss them."
That said, I'll open the portal to Fallacy's world.
"Oh, Shaman, please, make a painting of whatever charms or focuses or... Anything you can think of, then give the result to me, I'll be able to give you them once I open the world inside of it, Yuri, that's the same for you, too, armour, weapons, anything you'd deem useful, it doesn't matter how it looks, as long as I'm capable of understanding what it is, I can open it without any troubles, Jaguar warriors and you, civilian, keep an eye on Twinwolf and help him out if needed, Fallacy, try to make a landscape painting of an enormous bunker, easily defensible and very durable."
That all done, paint an image of a large megaphone, one of those more modern ones, with multiple settings and such, along with a pair of binoculars, also very modern, then pull them out and use it to hail the ship.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 13, 2016, 08:33:52 am »

"I think I'll do you one better!"

Fallacy paints a forest, complete with an abandoned nuclear silo. Seriously, those things... built to last, even against a direct nuclear strike.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 14, 2016, 04:20:43 pm »

Look for people to smite. Test out the scepter on something beforehand. I want to see how powerful it is. Also, banish snakes out of the USA for teh lulz.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 15, 2016, 03:05:59 am »

Go into the hospital, find the weakest and most vulnerable person I can, and turn them into a soucouyant.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 15, 2016, 03:16:08 am »

"Hmph, bloody inaccurate travel brochures."

Try to surreptitiously play baseball with the grenades and bat them back to piratejoe. Better than picking a fight with the people with a giant iron golem.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 15, 2016, 03:44:15 am »

Go into the hospital, find the weakest and most vulnerable person I can, and turn them into a soucouyant.
((Crap.
Crappity Dappity Dat With A Fine Feather Hat looks like we're all about to get a lesson in exponential growth, kiddos!))
Alan help.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 15, 2016, 08:31:57 am »

((The title of Round 70 is going to be The Soucouyant Legion vs. The Devil Fruit Users. Totally calling it.))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 15, 2016, 04:53:22 pm »

((One think to note is that socouyant aren't necessarily indestructible, and are especially vulnerable to things that didn't exist when the legends arose, as they won't have de facto immunity. I'd recommend shrink wrapping them as a first line of defence, but alas, the only character to have fought one off and could give advice is now dead.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 15, 2016, 05:45:42 pm »

((One think to note is that socouyant aren't necessarily indestructible, and are especially vulnerable to things that didn't exist when the legends arose, as they won't have de facto immunity. I'd recommend shrink wrapping them as a first line of defence, but alas, the only character to have fought one off and could give advice is now dead.))
((Well, luckily, I, Fallacy, and a handful of aztecs,do know that rice is something they count, and then run off if you see them do so.
Of course, that info might be a bit moot when there are thousands of rouge fireballs going around the place.))
Alan help.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 16, 2016, 04:54:06 pm »

((Well, luckily, I, Fallacy, and a handful of aztecs,do know that rice is something they count, and then run off if you see them do so.
Of course, that info might be a bit moot when there are thousands of rouge fireballs going around the place.))
Who knows, maybe one of the paintings in the mansion is that that of an endless rice field.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 16, 2016, 07:11:30 pm »

Sail off to Minnesota!
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 16, 2016, 08:08:52 pm »

((If you're going to do the turn feel free to auto me if I don't post in time, I just got home from a 12-hour plane ride and am far too tired too post something that wouldn't be somehow stupid))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 97