Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63536 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running Season II: The Time of Dakka
« Reply #480 on: November 11, 2015, 07:25:19 am »

She's pretty annoyed and the back of her neck is bruising. You're not entirely sure who threw it, but it appears to be the frat boy in the seat behind you with the beers, pointing and laughing.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you doing..."

You hit yourself in the groin. Apparently the thought of letting go of something containing beer was too much for you.

Suddenly, he realized that arguing with a person like this would be nothing but futile, and he wasn't in any mood to pick a fight.

Take Holly and go sit somewhere else where there's no weirdos. Or at least no intrusive assholes. Buy an ice pack or something for her neck.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: November 13, 2015, 12:52:07 pm »

McTaalik?
One wheel short of a wagon

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 13, 2015, 04:13:43 pm »

By shotgun a beer I meant drink it real quick-like. But I can punch myself in the crotch. WOO FRAT BOY.

Try drinking entire bottle of beer at once again.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: November 13, 2015, 05:17:16 pm »

Sorry, I thought I PM'd my action days ago. Oops.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 13, 2015, 06:55:47 pm »

By shotgun a beer I meant drink it real quick-like. But I can punch myself in the crotch. WOO FRAT BOY.

Try drinking entire bottle of beer at once again.

You drank one, threw it and rolled a one. But don't worry, that thing you have to wear because of that thing with your dick that you picked up in Mexico cushioned the blow. You drink more beer.

She's pretty annoyed and the back of her neck is bruising. You're not entirely sure who threw it, but it appears to be the frat boy in the seat behind you with the beers, pointing and laughing.

"Hey, what the hell do you think you doing..."

You hit yourself in the groin. Apparently the thought of letting go of something containing beer was too much for you.

Suddenly, he realized that arguing with a person like this would be nothing but futile, and he wasn't in any mood to pick a fight.

Take Holly and go sit somewhere else where there's no weirdos. Or at least no intrusive assholes. Buy an ice pack or something for her neck.
You get her a beerglassful of ice, which seems to be the best around. No weirdos.... nope. You sit in the place furthest from the glass-topped DMR portaloos. Who says romance is dead?

"WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!

Pick up the BLU platform (so that there's slack on it's chains) and swing it wildly.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
*Sputter* *cough* I do swear you'll pay for that!
Swim over and shank Desmond.
Spoiler: Emilio Rodel (click to show/hide)

Suggestion!
Have the waters gradually rise, so that we can (eventually) get back up to the pillar.
"WHY WON'T YOU DIE?!
"Because I have a game to win!"
Just try to get closer to the enemy crane and avoid getting crushed or falling in the water. And of course shoot both the shotgun and the shackle.
Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)

Have the waters gradually rise, so that we can (eventually) get back up to the pillar.
+1 good idea
((hmm, that may have been poorly thought out.))
"Navarro!  It's all on you!  Destroy the silkworm caliphate!"
 If possible, rescue Desmond using the crane platform.  If not possible, do nothing.
Continue swimming around, and examine the newcomer from a short distance. Once I realize it's Emilio, give him a nice hunk of lead to the gut. Hopefully don't drown myself in the process.
Spoiler: stats (click to show/hide)
Wait.

While Magnus cowers beneath the platforms, Narvarro spins to face Janeway and fires a shotgun blast at her: the gun kicking in his hand diffuses the blast, and while her windscreen is cracked, she doesn't appear harmed. He then keys in a shackle combo: a wave of glinting metal flechettes wing out, completely missing Janeway. The shotgun has a full seven rounds left.

Desmond and Emilio doggy paddle purposefully towards one another, the former firing his pistol once, seemingly randomly. They then begin to rapidly grapple, Desmond getting the jump on his adversary and flailing ineffectually at his head, while Emilio slashes his opponent across the face, failing to get much depth but causing a great deal of pain, momentarily stunning him. As the two combatants are investing most of their energy in scratching, slapping and tussling with one another, they begin to sink.

Janeway manages to jerk her platform into the air, but doesn't get much momentum going. An irascible Navarro clings to the blue team's rope, swinging over empty space, as Zack takes his unoccupied platform away and rapidly slackens the chain, sending it rattling down towards Desmond and Emilio's heads at breakneck speed. Magnus stands up on the pillar, hammer in hand, none the worse for his several near-death experiences.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: November 13, 2015, 07:36:47 pm »

"FUCKER! I'LL ENJOY PRYING MY SHOTGUN FROM YOUR DEAD HANDS!"
PM~

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #486 on: November 13, 2015, 07:40:31 pm »

Attempt break free from Desmond and swim up to the surface for air. If I notice the platform plummeting towards me, swim away as fast as possible for a short distance.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: November 14, 2015, 11:19:10 am »

Oh no you don't.

Hold Emilio down, hitting him in the skull with the butt of my revolver.

Nunzillor

« Reply #488 on: November 15, 2015, 12:15:19 pm »

"You have no chance now.  Give up!"

PM.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: November 15, 2015, 07:39:24 pm »

"Have some lead, it's delicious and very filling!"

BLAM!

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 15, 2015, 10:17:30 pm »

Drink more beer. If I have an empty, hurl it at RED team. Otherwise continue with the grade A heckling at the RED team.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: November 17, 2015, 05:34:01 pm »

Drink more beer. If I have an empty, hurl it at RED team. Otherwise continue with the grade A heckling at the RED team.
You miss.

"Dodging puuuuuuuussies!

"FUCKER! I'LL ENJOY PRYING MY SHOTGUN FROM YOUR DEAD HANDS!"

Bring the platform into the BLU team's chains. I'm sure this would be symbolic if I weren't trying to kill them.

Attempt break free from Desmond and swim up to the surface for air. If I notice the platform plummeting towards me, swim away as fast as possible for a short distance.
Oh no you don't.

Hold Emilio down, hitting him in the skull with the butt of my revolver.

"You have no chance now.  Give up!"

Don't let it crash on their heads!  Instead, make the platform stop just next to them.

"Have some lead, it's delicious and very filling!"

Main objective: don't get crushed or fall.
Secondary objective: Apply shotgun to Janeway
Tertiary objective: Move closer to the red team crane.

Try to accomplish these.

Don't draw attention to myself. Don't get shot.

Navarro aims perfectly at Janeway, sending an shot straight at her head. She just manages to duck, and the shotgun, not particularly effective this far away, only succeeds in shattering more of the glass. Janeway recives a few cuts, but doesn't seem to care about it. Except for the fact that Navarro's wasting her ammo, she's bloody furious about that.

He continues to cling onto the platform controlled by the person he's trying to kill.

Desmond clutches limpetlike to Emilio, who takes several seconds to extricate himself from his opponent's feeble grip, eventually slipping out and kicking up. Desmond follows him rapidly, both shooting towards the surface, desparate for air.

Zack, realising that a bit of teamkilling is in the offing, flails ineffectually at the controls, his platform moving down with slightly less velocity and drifting a little away from the contestants below. Janeway jerks her crane towards the blue chain, the rapidly descending length of metal sawing through the flimsy wooden platform and almost to the centre without slowing, nearly cutting Navarro in half, despite his well-timed leap from the platform to the chain. He loses another charge on his suit as the plummeting metal links whip by him.

RTD[1,2]
  END[6,5]

Emilio and Desmond both instinctively jerk sideways, several seconds after a heavy object hits their heads at a great speed. Luckily for them, the water slows it down, and no bones are broken. Neither stay fully conscious. Zack's somewhat fragmented platform now floats above their sinking bodies.

Navarro, realising the futility of staying on a length of metal which can be moved up and down at great speeds by a mortal enemy, uses up his last charge on the athlete suit to scurry up the chain and onto the downward sloping metal limb which connects to the vehicle itself.

Magnus picks his nose.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: November 17, 2015, 05:36:26 pm »

Wake up.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: November 17, 2015, 05:50:54 pm »

"Come and get me, bitch!"
PM!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #494 on: November 17, 2015, 06:33:12 pm »

Attempt to regain consciousness.

Spoiler: Emilio Rodel (click to show/hide)
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 51