Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 79638 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Intoxicated: Swearomancy, Anime references, and Shoes wielding Battle Axes.
« Reply #285 on: September 08, 2015, 11:55:05 pm »

Ao, for having single follower, decides to alter the arena in following way: Those mechanical fingers that make up the floor? If plucked up, they will act as camo paint. In colors suitable for the arena.
CONSIDER IT DONE! They'll act something like lipsticks, with the actual paint coming out of the bottom.

Hmm. As the god for poisonous flowers, could I cause some more deadly plants to grow and spread in the arena? Maybe some that are mobile and hunt prey with poison? To increase the deadliness of the arena of course.
Lets say that you can cause either a large growth of poisonous and dangerous plants or maybe one dangerous roving plant.

Wait, Whisperling! Don't kill me! I can be really, really useful!

Pm'd stuff.
I say kill 'em for his insolence.

Why not?

Run over to ATATH and break his neck with my whiparm. Should anyone else attack me, firebreathe on their face.
1vs5
Donald...well. Donald doesn't stand a freaking chance. Before he can do...pretty much anything, Jenkins walks right up , wraps his tentacle limb around Donald's throat and pops he head off like a cork on a wine bottle.

WHISPERLING HAS KILLED ANOTHER PLAYER! HE GAINS THE RIGHT TO  MAKE ANOTHER PILL!

Chase after him! Try to punch him and subtract more matter!
((Also can I do anything involving junk list?
Unfortunately your murder buddy there ended up exploding into gore because his brain wandered off.

Safety is just not to be had, huh?
Clearly not. Lets see.
[1] oh my
[2] Oh deer.

Well Travius's body sort of bursts, explodes like a grenade made of flesh and deer antlers, spraying horns in all directions.  Luckily for the others no one is standing directly next to him...other than a big ass dragon arm and it seems unfazed.

Travius is dead, but unfortunately he didn't get murdered by anyone so no pills awarded there.

You know, perhaps I should reconsider things right now.

Kick Vera in the head, pull the spear out, and run for a tunnel heading up.  If the spear is stuck in, run away anyway and summon another one.

Not sure who you think you're pulling anything out of. You didn't do a damn thing that last turn other than fuck up a summon. You didn't stab anyone. Hell, Vera didn't even get close to you. She stayed face first on the ground the whole time.

There's also no tunnel heading up, just one tunnel near the center of the room heading down. We'll have you head there instead.

Grab my lost arm and look for something to kill.

Thats very vague. Lets roll to see if your character interprets that as your desire to bum rush the dragon with nothing but your own severed arm as a weapon.
[6]

It's tempting. We'll have you charge Dev instead.
[2]

You chase after him but can't catch up.

...Try to ignore the incredible pain and somehow make myself able to move. Use the ability, full body so nobody can take advantage of my currently being crippled.
[2]
The nope continues.

Alright, well lets see here. Twin wolf and whisperling are still in the main cave and that dragon arm is bringing the roof down. Lets roll for that.

[6]
and
[6]

You both manage to get out of that room, but the main room you all started in has now collapsed.  This leaves you with (in terms of areas you've seen) that long tunnel down and the room with the battle ax wielding shoe.

And toaster, you appear in the middle of that long tunnel. You should pick some stuff from the junk pile so we can make you a pill.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 09, 2015, 12:19:05 am »

Pill me with such:

• RFID card
  • Acoustic guitar
  • half-smashed lego dropship
  • A coupon for half off breadsticks at a pizza place
  • A baseball bat with NYARS engraved on it
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 09, 2015, 12:25:06 am »

"WOOOO! Go follower! Use the emeralds!"

Add the following to the pile:
A dragon eye
Some dragon horns
A small emerald figure of a knight in draconic armor
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 09, 2015, 01:02:03 am »

Ao has blessed you even more, Trent. Do not waste it.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 09, 2015, 01:06:57 am »

So, umm, did I kick Vera or not?

Do PM
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:07:18 pm by Devastator »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2015, 01:43:28 am »

Hmm. One dangerous roving plant is tempting, but I'm afraid it'll eat my follower. Hmm. Screw it. One dangerous roving plant coming up!

Bib buzzes into Christophers mind,"Just a heads up, watch out for a mobile plant. It may try to eat you. Just..I dunno. Run maybe? Try to not get eaten by it is all I'm saying. Have fun!"
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 09, 2015, 05:33:53 am »

yes, finally. KILL KILL KILL

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 09, 2015, 05:59:50 am »

((Wow, I accomplished precisely diddlysquat that round. Even my ludicrous gibs were immediately buried.))
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 09, 2015, 07:54:27 am »

His pill grants him probability precognition: He can see the rolls he and any opponents would get for any action before actually performing that action. However, using this power automatically reduces his roll by 1, and has a physically draining effect on him.
Wow. You just couldn't keep your bloodlust under control, could you? I could have rolled behind you on a wagon or something and predicted the results of all of your rolls before you do them, but nooo, you just had to get that pill. I even offered an alliance! For those of you who think he didn't know better, I pm'd him my affinity.

*sigh*

I'll make a new sheet soon. I have a cool concept I want to try out.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 09, 2015, 08:02:23 am »

"My one follower! I WILL GET YOU TENTACLE ARMED MAN!!! Anyone who kills the man who killed my follower, will get a shotgun that shoots acid added to the junk pile when you are in there!"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 09, 2015, 08:08:07 am »

"You ought to have accepted his offer, if only to murder him immediately afterwards and savor the look of betrayal he would have displayed in his dying moments."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 09, 2015, 11:08:06 am »

Name: The Monk
Description: The Monk is a six-armed mutant who has trained his martial skills his entire life. He knows how to use nearly any weapon effectively, and is capable of anime-level feats of strength. There's just one problem: his vows forbid jim from using recreational drugs, including the super-drugs. He died in one of those cliche heroic sacrifice moments.

Stuff:
Beretta 92-A (with ammo)
A Magic Sword
Shield
The Wand (if it is magical)
Twelve Gauge Western Field Shotgun (with ammo)

If Sean adds an invisibility cloak (that makes both the wearer and their items invisible), replace the wand with the cloak and pledge myself to Sean's character.

I'll make my god sheet soon.

I think I realized why I got my particular power. The two books were guide books (the BoVD might have also caused the backlash), the cheese gave me an abusable power, the staff made the power magical, and the dragon made it related to preparation and planning.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:37:16 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 09, 2015, 11:27:14 am »

1vs5
Donald...well. Donald doesn't stand a freaking chance. Before he can do...pretty much anything, Jenkins walks right up , wraps his tentacle limb around Donald's throat and pops he head off like a cork on a wine bottle.

WHISPERLING HAS KILLED ANOTHER PLAYER! HE GAINS THE RIGHT TO  MAKE ANOTHER PILL!

- What a fine execution! Very well done.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #298 on: September 09, 2015, 11:28:06 am »

As the God that put the thunderbolt in the pile, I hertforwith decree that it should be a LARP Thunderbolt.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 09, 2015, 11:29:38 am »

"THAT IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR!"

Bless Jenkins if I can do so.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 81