Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295450 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]
« Reply #3510 on: September 28, 2015, 06:56:25 pm »

Meow blocks this. With flux if need be. Make your own damn play.

Support, if only for continuity...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: September 28, 2015, 07:03:13 pm »

Don Giovanni rolls his eyes (of which he still doesn't have) and brings out an old-style type writer. He begins tapping ferociously.

When he is done, he has created "The Madness of The Godfathers", a pro-crime story about a former Godfather who left his life of crime, only to find the world empty, with everything he loved having been a part of his organization. He tries to return, only to realize that uncorrupted officials have nearly destroyed the organization he loved. He slowly builds it back up, with the help of other Godfathers (Such as the plucky comic relief character, the celebrity guest, and the outwardly cold but inwardly warm guy.)), transforming it into an even better organization than before, all while transforming the city into a criminal paradise. There are fight scenes periodically in the play, typically between the Godfathers's forces and the officials, though sometimes between other less-illegal gangs. The grand Finale involves the clean-cut captain of the officials piloting what appears to be a giant building based off of certain objects that participated in the War, which seems invincible until the combined efforts of Illegal weapons and Friendship bring it down in an impressive display of pyrotechnics. The theme of the play, stated by many of the characters, is simply "If dis is madness, I don' wanna be sane.", with many variations depending on the situation and character. The title itself comes from the climatic battle, where the captain shouts insults at them before exploding.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: September 28, 2015, 07:16:10 pm »

"Speaking of Madness of the Gods."

Meow releases the next act of the afformebted play with the same invulnerability as the first couple source copies. He also goes over the previous Originals and fixes any alterations to them. Best to keep the originals pure.

The Don shakes his head sadly.

"Sequels ain't eva good, don' know why ya keep makin' em insteada sometin' original an' interestin. Dis is like da fith installment, da franchise is gettin' stale. An' whats wit dis 'based onna true story' stuff dat keeps gettin' inta plays now adays? Ain't eva a grain of truth en em..."
The over brain sends in an extremely exaggerated and exciting version of The Madness of the Gods, To confuse the actors
Meow blocks this. With flux if need be. Make your own damn play.
The over brain starts to work on a play secretly approach at your own risk
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: September 28, 2015, 07:19:41 pm »

"Ensure it isn't named identically as well. Don's play's name is acceptable deviation."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: September 28, 2015, 07:21:31 pm »

"Ensure it isn't named identically as well. Don's play's name is acceptable deviation."
The over brains Play is complete, THE DEATH OF A GOD is available for viewing all over the place
Its the Whole war and ends in the death of Si
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3515 on: September 28, 2015, 07:27:31 pm »

Don....that is an amazing story i didn't think...
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: September 28, 2015, 07:35:38 pm »

The over brain wanders into the GPC, mumbling about anger issues and Holding back
Greetings. So... Over brain, what seems to be the problem? Something about anger troubles? We can always make this session private if you wish for privacy.
DOCTOR, SOME GODS ARE STARTING TO ENRAGE ME, AND I AM CONSIDERING CRUSHING THEIR FOLLOWERS UNTIL THEY ARE A SOFT PASTE AND EATING IT, THEY ARE ANNOYING ME SO MUCH

Being enraged at other gods isn't that unusual, honestly I would be surprised if anyone wasn't like that to some degree. So I will suppose that you are here because you are afraid that you will commit something that someone will make you regret, yes? Well I'll say that the best thing you could do would be to find a way to vent off, to prevent your anger to reach unhealthy levels. How about creating a species that serve as a punching bag? Something you could easily destroy, or order your creations to destroy. Some might consider this to be cruel however. Anyone with a better proposition is free to bring it up.
"I recommend he get a cat. Animals are proven to aid in emotional regulation."
The over brain summons a cat and starts squeezing it like a rubber ball while counting the beers on the corpse club's wall

Alcohol abuse is almost always the cause of more troubles instead of being a cure, so I wouldn't recommend getting addicted. Otherwise you might want to reconsider having a cat, or find a sturdier one.

So if letting your anger out in inconsequential ways is not a good solution, then I would recommend finding an activity which would distract you from your anger, preferably something relaxing or enjoyable. In the meantime I would recommend you to take one of these instead of a cat for that.

As he says this last sentence, he takes an anti-stress ball from his desk and give it to the over brain.

(NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!)therapist hello?

Zenurion appears at the entrance to greet the new patient, while still being present in the battlefield and in the room where he is performing his other therapies. He leads Ver towards a room identical to the one in which he is taking care of his other patient while talking. A chaise longue ((I googled it to find the proper term and apparently it's supposed to be in french. Weird.)) can be found, along with a more traditional yet comfortable office one next to a desk.
Greetings, patient Ver. So it seems you have a problem, would you mind describing it in your own words?

Talios enters the clinic still mumbling about Death, and also now mumbling about Oaths.

"Words are meaningless. For an Oath to truly matter, you must risk your self. Your very essence, your very being, your very soul. An Oath sworn by anything else is scarcely an Oath at all."

Another Zenurion appears to greet the god of death and lead him in yet another therapy room while talking.
Ah, greetings Talios. To be honest I was not expecting to see you here. So what seems to be the problem?

the over brain pokes zenurion and points out his new patient

I wasn't convinced of the Madness of the Gods, but you're happy to accept Zenny as you're therapist.

I stand corrected.

((Excuse double-post :-[))
A fifth Zenurion appears at the assembly, which doesn't seem to interrupt any of the others himself.
Shush, professionalism is one of the few things that I respect. When I'm at the center I'm a psychologist, not a villain.

Yet another Zenurion will attend the next instance of madness of the gods when it is first shown. Two more will also attend the madness of the godfathers and the death of a god respectively.

((Damn, I didn't think I would get so popular. :P))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: September 28, 2015, 07:40:30 pm »

Meow will attend all the plays.

Actually. From here onwards, he will attend literally every play in existence as they occur. Including ones that happen at the same time. Usually riding on someone's head.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: September 28, 2015, 07:44:44 pm »

Don....that is an amazing story i didn't think...

"I don' needa eight year old critic. I can' write a bit betta dan a cat, an' I'm da only cat who knows dat fiction makes fer good stories."

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: September 28, 2015, 07:45:05 pm »

The over brain wanders into the GPC, mumbling about anger issues and Holding back
Greetings. So... Over brain, what seems to be the problem? Something about anger troubles? We can always make this session private if you wish for privacy.
DOCTOR, SOME GODS ARE STARTING TO ENRAGE ME, AND I AM CONSIDERING CRUSHING THEIR FOLLOWERS UNTIL THEY ARE A SOFT PASTE AND EATING IT, THEY ARE ANNOYING ME SO MUCH

Being enraged at other gods isn't that unusual, honestly I would be surprised if anyone wasn't like that to some degree. So I will suppose that you are here because you are afraid that you will commit something that someone will make you regret, yes? Well I'll say that the best thing you could do would be to find a way to vent off, to prevent your anger to reach unhealthy levels. How about creating a species that serve as a punching bag? Something you could easily destroy, or order your creations to destroy. Some might consider this to be cruel however. Anyone with a better proposition is free to bring it up.
"I recommend he get a cat. Animals are proven to aid in emotional regulation."
The over brain summons a cat and starts squeezing it like a rubber ball while counting the beers on the corpse club's wall

Alcohol abuse is almost always the cause of more troubles instead of being a cure, so I wouldn't recommend getting addicted. Otherwise you might want to reconsider having a cat, or find a sturdier one.
WHAT? I AM JUST TAKING ALL THE ADVICE I AM BEING GIVEN
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 07:54:21 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: September 28, 2015, 07:47:15 pm »

Tenat shall attend the new Madness of the Gods opening and the Death of a God opening.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: September 28, 2015, 07:52:16 pm »

snip before it gets too big.

No need to feel bad or apologize. These were my recommendations to the recommendations you received from the others.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3522 on: September 28, 2015, 07:53:59 pm »

Tenat shall attend the new Madness of the Gods opening and the Death of a God opening.

"Whats da point of even attenden plays 'bout stuff ya waz there for? Ya already dig what happened...."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: September 28, 2015, 07:56:11 pm »

"By the way, as a courtesy to you all, I will inform you now that my new experiment will require subjects from all of the sapient races that currently exist. Only one from each settlement, and that number will diminish as the experiment progresses. And no, it won't be because the subjects died. If any of you have any objections, please say them now."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: September 28, 2015, 07:59:58 pm »

"By the way, as a courtesy to you all, I will inform you now that my new experiment will require subjects from all of the sapient races that currently exist. Only one from each settlement, and that number will diminish as the experiment progresses. And no, it won't be because the subjects died. If any of you have any objections, please say them now."

"Jus' keep yer hands off da secret races an' stick wit yer own followers an' we won't hava problem. Othawise, fergiddaboutit."

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 246