Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295292 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 8.0 Goshdarnit Guys Not Again [25/137]
« Reply #2250 on: September 13, 2015, 01:49:38 pm »

Srillian sits down in the black chamber and chuckles

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: September 13, 2015, 01:50:23 pm »

"I voluntarily step into the chamber, knowing that I put my fate in your hands. I rue the day I got involved with this killing business, and ask for mercy as I comply to my entrapment."

Srillian flies to the black chamber flashes in all colours for a last time and disappears into the chamber
"That is quite a change of tone. What happened to your smug holier-than-thou attitude? No, I am not trying to imply anything, just asking an honest question."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: September 13, 2015, 02:00:36 pm »

"To be honest I was not paying much attention to what was happening when they actually started attacking Zenurion. I actually thought that he posed a threat to them so I found it legitimate to aid them with protective spells. The creation of the godslaying weapon beforehand was also aided in construction by me, but to be honest, looking at some gods here it seemed wise to create a measure of protection.

You must have misunderstood my intentions beforehand. Don Giovanni and me were having a sort of sportsman like rivalry, at least this is how I observed it, but he amongst others, just like the new god, were very undiplomatic towards me, even though I complied the moment things were clear on the matter. I merely decided to leave a legacy before stepping into the black chamber, and I do intend to leave it one day. If I will remain with the pantheon remains to be seen, as they were very resistant toward the idea of creating a common code of conduct within our ranks. I believe that they might actually learn to understand the beauty, which lies in the law, but if they fail to do so I will distance myself from them peacefully.
But there has been good examples of truely neutral gods who have compassion, such as Sadiq, as he protects my creations, for reasons I do not know but he does so I must thank him. He is unlike the Don who merely wishes to destroy my legacy."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: September 13, 2015, 02:01:33 pm »

"I just supported. Then you got mad at me."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: September 13, 2015, 02:21:48 pm »

"I just supported. Then you got mad at me."

And denied everything, don't forget the denial.

So basically we have two Srillians, one who is polite and accept his punishment despite only wanting to protect his friends, whom he have nothing to do with by the way, while the other one has a massive ego, consider every other god to be worthless, have already sent a death threat to the target of a murder attempt, is arrogant and took part in said murder attempt. Gee, I wonder which one is real!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: September 13, 2015, 02:23:37 pm »

"When did I make a death threat? I suppose you can point to the time I was threatening anyone. Also you are quite arrogant as well, is that a crime now? If you gaze upon the past you will see me acting a bit bloated and arrogant, but you will also see that I was peaceful."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 02:27:02 pm by Detoxicated »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: September 13, 2015, 02:34:00 pm »

Arrogant would be an euphemism...
A spiral appears
"It is nice that you use the name Alpha Pantheon because it underlines our position, yet you fledgling manage to insult it by proposing that you of all should rule it. That is ridiculous, it would be comparable to a cockroach that is granted a kingdom. Anyway, So you say you built a doomsday device, only to find yourself doomed some day soon. Now put on this neck collar and purr like a kitten, like you are supposed to."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: September 13, 2015, 02:46:31 pm »

Arrogant would be an euphemism...
A spiral appears
"It is nice that you use the name Alpha Pantheon because it underlines our position, yet you fledgling manage to insult it by proposing that you of all should rule it. That is ridiculous, it would be comparable to a cockroach that is granted a kingdom. Anyway, So you say you built a doomsday device, only to find yourself doomed some day soon. Now put on this neck collar and purr like a kitten, like you are supposed to."
((Honestly, this seems... fake. I don't think you would do that Farg, but, we need a screenshot or confirmation from Detoxicated. If he says its fake, show us a screenshot))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: September 13, 2015, 02:49:32 pm »

((Honestly, this seems... fake. I don't think you would do that Farg, but, we need a screenshot or confirmation from Detoxicated. If he says its fake, show us a screenshot))

((Linkypoo))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: September 13, 2015, 02:50:57 pm »

((Linkypoo))

((Oh okay. I thought that was a PM. Sorry FaRG

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: September 13, 2015, 03:25:11 pm »

"Still I did not threaten you. I just asumed that if you keep on behaving the way you do, you will be met with force. Not by me, I do not meddle in such things.
So do you actually have a deaththreat of mine? If not, please take back your words and consider my position."
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 03:28:44 pm by Detoxicated »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: September 13, 2015, 04:39:49 pm »

((Linkypoo))

((Oh okay. I thought that was a PM. Sorry FaRG

((when the name above the quote is blue you can click it to go to where the comment was made.))

"Still I did not threaten you. I just asumed that if you keep on behaving the way you do, you will be met with force. Not by me, I do not meddle in such things.
So do you actually have a deaththreat of mine? If not, please take back your words and consider my position."

Nah.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: September 13, 2015, 04:42:55 pm »

Well, you did help create a godslaying weapon, aiding in a murder attempt on Zenny... so your position is tenuous, at best.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: September 13, 2015, 04:44:52 pm »

Itia would like to create Cieux, an afterlife consisting of massive glowing cyan cities of light, and place one in the sky of every planet. These afterlife cities continuously shot space fireworks into the sky and the sounds of laughter and music can be heard everywhere within them.

Itia would also like to unban the worship of Zenurion, however Etoile (going to presume she passed down the name and leadership to her children) shall still discourage any Zenurion worship.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: September 13, 2015, 05:37:17 pm »

Standard linkage-with-soundproofing to Cieux.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 246