Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 295143 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1395 on: September 03, 2015, 10:07:07 pm »

Spoiler: Prayer Response (click to show/hide)

"Reply.prayer(1)>:_
//Worry not, my disciple. It is of little concern for the moment, and should be rectified within a few more.
Reply.prayer(2)>:_
//The slothful are beholden to the principles to which all others are; if they shall not work, they shall not eat, nor be granted the shelter or accoutrement of the hard-working. Should they be miserly with the sweat of their brow and the labor to which all, at some point, bend, however they may do so, they shall eat miserly, as well, and be given board and garb as such. Those who work most diligently shall be rewarded most highly, though not in excess of that which all deserve."

"Declaration;_
Pantheon:(new); designate:("Sworn, The");_
Members:(pantheon:(self[-]"Qytesis Zyweus Talios"[-]"Tenat"|"Yena"[-]"Arkford")"

Begin direction of construction of a basis for a mass transport system into and out of the City, rather than merely internally.  Use 2 Flux to aid in the transport of materials for this construction as necessary. Use should be able to be controlled, the system should be reliable, and operation should be affordable, hopefully. I do not expect nor require it to be done quickly.

Create one within the City, as well, a combination of magic and machinery, primarily of a series of large enclosed containers designed for the transport of the cargo for which it may be designed, riding upon a rail, which they are propelled along by a combination of magic and mechanical systems. This should be, more or less, the basis for the external transport systems as well.

Use Essence(& Ichor if necessary) to finish the Gates; request assistance from my Pantheon in this, as the more participants, the more affordable for all involved.

Offer to help set up Qytesis Xyweus Talios' afterlife to draw in lost souls at a more significant rate, so as to keep up with any and all losses.

Raise up one of my followers, a Zhǎngzǐ, the most skilled in oratory, persuasion, and motivation, to be the first of my Champions. Their title shall be that of Wángzǐ, or The Prince.

They shall conduct affairs that I am unable to personally attend to. For the moment, that means spreading the Faith and the glories of Rule.
Confirm Pantheon membership, assist improvement of Rule.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: September 03, 2015, 10:07:38 pm »

"Subject designate:("Tenat"); suggestion};_
Cease:(antagonism:(other))_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: September 03, 2015, 10:08:35 pm »

"No, no. Not bird people. Just birds. Very, very intelligent birds."

The Don points all around him.

"Dis place is already fulla funny ol' birds. Could use some more intelligence in this joint, at least..."

Create Whagori, aquatic ogori.
Gather the Consortium leadership and determine the feasibility of exploiting the wondrous trade goods of the deep sea. Consider the fact that Djinn don't need to breathe and in their natural form cannot be eaten. If the profits outweigh the costs...CAPITALISM HO!

*Hehehe RELEASE THE INCORPOREAL GHOST ShARKS!*

"Ah but friend, is it not true that there are also several mammalian races running around?"

"I ain't checked yet. Is dat tha case? None of ya eva specified if dey are some kinda mammal or not. Ain't like dat description means much all tings considered."

"Dis guy here wants ta point out dis mook ain't someone to pal around wit. Ain' as bright as he tinks he is."
>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect is in perfect control of their faculties.  This Aspect wishes to cast some doubt on the effectiveness of Don Giovanni's mental faculties, as this Aspect has continuously been misgendered by aforesaid.

The Don pulls out a cigar, take a big wiff in his formless face, and spits out a cloud of grey smoke at the speaker.

"I can't eva tell what dat mook is whistlin' on 'bout. Jus' wait a bit. Tings will be clear soon."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: September 03, 2015, 10:24:54 pm »

It appears that the smoke has suddenly all drifted back in The Don's face, independent of any godly action.
It also appears that his cigar has suddenly succumbed to gravity and fallen on the Don's clothes, possibly igniting them.  Once again, godly influence was not in evidence.
Both Tenat and Yena shall attend the new showing.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 10:27:17 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [23/137]
« Reply #1399 on: September 03, 2015, 10:26:35 pm »

News has spread of the upcoming greatest showing of Madness of the Gods yet. Despite the gods' poor behavior in the play's first showing, they are still welcome to attend. The event is to take place in an immense Kitsoony-Racha theatre, possibly the largest of its kind.
"I might as well attend, since I missed most of the premiere."

Spoiler: Votes (click to show/hide)
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: September 03, 2015, 10:30:49 pm »

It appears that the smoke has suddenly all drifted back in The Don's face, independent of any godly action.
It also appears that his cigar has suddenly succumbed to gravity and fallen on the Don's clothes, possibly igniting them.  Once again, godly influence was not in evidence.
Both Tenat and Yena shall attend the new showing.

The Don still doesn't have a nose, and doesn't notice the smoke, while the Eternal Cigar reforms as if nothing had happened, taking its fire with it.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: September 03, 2015, 10:33:49 pm »

Listen to prayers and/or exorcisms.

Attend the next showing of Madness of the Gods. Also bring a gas mask hidden in my labcoat. Make sure to sit next to Yena/Tenat, potentially teleporting anyone taking the place to a random unoccupied seat.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: September 03, 2015, 10:35:10 pm »

Attend the next showing of Madness of the Gods. Also bring a gas mask hidden in my labcoat. Make sure to sit next to Yena/Tenat, potentially teleporting anyone taking the place to a random unoccupied seat.

Zenurion shall not sit next to Yena or Tenat.  They shall move.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: September 03, 2015, 10:38:56 pm »

"A gas mask. Throwing tear gas into the audience does not count as non-poor behaviour, as is the concern."

Mörkö attends the show.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: September 03, 2015, 10:55:51 pm »

Shush. You know the rules, children must be accompanied by an adult, I didn't write that. Maybe if you behave yourself we'll go get some ice cream after the show.

"A gas mask. Throwing tear gas into the audience does not count as non-poor behaviour, as is the concern."

Mörkö attends the show.

Zenurion chuckles.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: September 03, 2015, 11:00:55 pm »

The Don assists people in sneaking into the theater without paying, helping them organize a smuggled-snack sharing ring from safely outside the theater. He then illegalizes cocoa beans (using the same "Have people write this in the law book" technique as before), starting to smuggle them throughout the Worlds (including the theater) as a forbidden treat, possibly one to have with coffee.

He modified a Cocoa bean (now called kokoa) suitable for Crystal-life forms and fills it with caffeine, planting it on the crystal moon for that race to enjoy. Illegally!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:06:32 pm by Stirk »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: September 03, 2015, 11:14:10 pm »

Shush. You know the rules, children must be accompanied by an adult, I didn't write that. Maybe if you behave yourself we'll go get some ice cream after the show.
In unison, two speak.  It's a shame that they do this only to deal with an annoying Labcoat Devil.
((And I did fact-check, I posted the sheet for Yena before FArg posted his.))

>Very well.  We suppose we could, as the elder god here, supervise you, as you seem to so desire.  Now be silent.  The show is about to start and we will not be making a disturbance, or there will be consequences.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:16:38 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: September 03, 2015, 11:22:51 pm »

The Don assists people in sneaking into the theater without paying, helping them organize a smuggled-snack sharing ring from safely outside the theater. He then illegalizes cocoa beans (using the same "Have people write this in the law book" technique as before), starting to smuggle them throughout the Worlds (including the theater) as a forbidden treat, possibly one to have with coffee.

He modified a Cocoa bean (now called kokoa) suitable for Crystal-life forms and fills it with caffeine, planting it on the crystal moon for that race to enjoy. Illegally!
...I'd like to point out that the Crystallum use the Vault to store their lawbooks.  Just saying.
Your entire action is rendered moot due to ACCESS DENIED.
Tenat does not destroy the cacao trees.  The Crystallum can use them as decorative elements or something.  Because either they can use a mineral or they can't, and they can't use the minerals that the cacao-analogues produce.  Or caffeine.  Oops!  Some creatures take to the new 'plant''s mineral composition, allowing the Crystallum to domesticate some of them.  The excess caffeine is bottled and sold as Energex to the other races who can metabolize it.
>This Aspect notes that The Don's scheming has failed, once again, to have its intended effect.  This Aspect congratulates The Don at failing at the same scheme twice in a row.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:24:32 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: September 03, 2015, 11:28:13 pm »

...I'd like to point out that the Crystallum use the Vault to store their lawbooks.  Just saying.
Your entire action is rendered moot due to ACCESS DENIED.
Tenat does not destroy the cacao trees.  The Crystallum can use them as decorative elements or something.  Because either they can use a mineral or they can't, and they can't use the minerals that the cacao-analogues produce.  Or caffeine.  Oops!  Some creatures take to the new 'plant''s mineral composition, allowing the Crystallum to domesticate some of them.  The excess caffeine is bottled and sold as Energex to the other races who can metabolize it.
>This Aspect notes that The Don's scheming has failed, once again, to have its intended effect.  This Aspect congratulates The Don at failing at the same scheme twice in a row.

The Don blows a smoke ring in his accuser's face once again.

"Dis is gonna be fun. Yer gonna look back on moments like dis, an' Im gonna rub in yer face so hard it'l leave ya a pathetic bloody smear on tha sidewalk. Soon ya will find out jus' how big da strength difference is batween us..."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: September 03, 2015, 11:31:31 pm »

>This Aspect is reasonably sure that the strength difference between this Aspect and yourself is not particularly significant.
>This Aspect requests quiet as the play is commencing.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 246