Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: **Containment Zone for Hazardous Human Waste** [Trump Thread]  (Read 3650 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 05:58:46 am »

So what do you guys think would happen if Trump won?
Europe's politicians would finally realize that we have to become more independent from the US, since you guys keep electing morons every couple election cycles.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile

SirQuiamus

• Bay Watcher
  • Keine Experimente!
    • View Profile
Re: Trump Thread
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 02:20:11 pm »

Trump's immigration plan is not just "Mexico build wall with leprechaun gold" type of nonsense. It's an actual, implementable plan, and it's making me physically ill.

I'm officially out of laffs now, and I think I need a long, refreshing break from Trump, and maybe a short break from internet in general.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: **Containment Zone for Hazardous Human Waste** [Trump Thread]
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 02:41:30 pm »

He's also said that he gets his military information from TV :P

While one of his advisors or supporters did say that he talks to generals and other people, it sounds more like a troll response.

Also, his plan of action for ISIS with grabbing Iraqs oil fields would very well get him into the Hague, even though the US isn't actually a signatory to the Hague or something.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2015, 05:19:13 pm »

If Trump never sets foot outside of freedomland they can't try him in court

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 06:26:17 am »

While one of his advisors or supporters did say that he talks to generals and other people, it sounds more like a troll response.

Also, his plan of action for ISIS with grabbing Iraqs oil fields would very well get him into the Hague, even though the US isn't actually a signatory to the Hague or something.
The U.S. is spotty at best on the Hague conventions. We signed and ratified some parts and ignored others, so it very much depends on which part you're referencing from which convention.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 08:44:45 pm »

I'd be willing to overlook the part about not using square bullets, if they were aimed at The Douchenozzle. Or maybe that's Geneva Conventions.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2015, 04:42:17 pm »

I found this a while back, but I didn't want to post it in the main US politics thread.

Donald Trump Dating Sim - 2016 Presidential Candidate

Donald Trump Dating Sim Walkthrough
Max avatar size is 80x80

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2015, 07:11:10 pm »

Unrelated to Trump, but holy shit, Lemmasoft is still around? I have a Lemmings-like game from them that dates to around 2004.

The U.S. is spotty at best on the Hague conventions. We signed and ratified some parts and ignored others, so it very much depends on which part you're referencing from which convention.
According to TVTropes, the US actually ratified everything from the Hague Conventions except expanding bullets - though the US military actually does adhere to that one.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2015, 08:01:06 pm »

Unrelated to Trump, but holy shit, Lemmasoft is still around? I have a Lemmings-like game from them that dates to around 2004.

According to TVTropes, the US actually ratified everything from the Hague Conventions except expanding bullets - though the US military actually does adhere to that one.

Wikipedia disagrees, but neither are particularly reliable sources.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2015, 03:26:08 pm »

Why even are you using TVTropes as your source? Also, what page?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2015, 05:51:35 pm »

This one.

The U.S. military has consistently honored the ban on expanding ammunition despite having no legal obligation to do so, since it specifically ratified all sections of the Hague Convention except the one covering expanding bullets.

As for why, it's the only source I know of without actually looking for one.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2015, 02:56:07 pm »

Trump claims his favorite book is The Bible. Although he does seem a bit foggy on some of the details.

Luckily, Twitter users have been helping to fill in the gaps.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Wolock

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2015, 03:28:41 pm »

Trump's real Bible:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2015, 04:19:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

made you guys some thread art (resemblances are a product of your mind!!)
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 [2] 3