Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389792 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7860 on: November 24, 2016, 01:10:49 am »

Frazz follows the Dragon
There appears to be a locked door in the way.
((Are you fucking serious))
((Yes, I am serious, there is a locked door.))

((You seem to know what's happening then.))
((Ahem.  Shush.  Nothing of the sort has happened.  Yet.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7861 on: November 24, 2016, 06:37:35 am »

"Vigil, employee slash Foxhound Operative, don't have one, and anything bitter.  DANM IT!" Vigil, punches the floor with his most of his might, out of anger before getting up to walk away, and then stops quickly.

"I found myself in a place, where the land was split two ways. I thought it was because I got punted so far underground that I ended up in a cave or something. There were these small people there. I told them I would introduce you to them, if I found the place again.They were playing Dee in Dee like your friends usually do, so I thought you all might get along. I will try to find a way back there without dieing, and introduce you to them later. Now, were is Me. I have to thank him for the promise I broke."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7862 on: November 24, 2016, 06:47:06 am »

"Vigil, employee slash Foxhound Operative, don't have one, and anything bitter.  DANM IT!" Vigil, punches the floor with his most of his might, out of anger before getting up to walk away, and then stops quickly.

"I found myself in a place, where the land was split two ways. I thought it was because I got punted so far underground that I ended up in a cave or something. There were these small people there. I told them I would introduce you to them, if I found the place again.They were playing Dee in Dee like your friends usually do, so I thought you all might get along. I will try to find a way back there without dieing, and introduce you to them later. Now, were is Me. I have to thank him for the promise I broke."

You punched the floor, cracking and denting the reinforced and enchanted metal floor, breaking the circle and releasing the many trapped monkey souls that cried out in bliss as they are freed from their torment.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7863 on: November 24, 2016, 12:05:59 pm »

Tal sighs.

"Now I need to make another circle for the next time something dies."

"Vigil. Let me make it Very clear that the only reason the Yahweh isn't a giant crater right now because of you breaking that circle is because the magic Felt like not turning us into a crater and because there are rather substantial wards to lessen backlash. Do. Not. Break. Circles. You. Idiot. This has been stated to you time and time again."

"Also your soul managed to find its way to a Gaian Hellplane. I know where it was when I yanked it out so I can just rip a hole there again if ya want to introduce me to someThing.."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7864 on: November 24, 2016, 12:16:47 pm »

Vigil stood there silently, taking in Tals words.
"So I went to hell? I thout it would be more. . . Not boring. With at least more stuff to fight."
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7865 on: November 24, 2016, 12:31:34 pm »

"Terran Hell would likely have been significantly more entertaining for you. Sadly it's currently frozen over. So as a result you got to deal with boring Gaian Hell."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7866 on: November 24, 2016, 12:43:13 pm »

Fel reappears.  She looks satisfied with something.

"Wait, so all those people who are going on about 'when Hell freezes over' need to pay up?"
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 01:03:56 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7867 on: November 24, 2016, 01:35:00 pm »

"Yes. They likely would need to pay up."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7868 on: November 24, 2016, 07:31:40 pm »

The Yahweh continues to putter along without much more incident, drones still buzz around working tirelessly, the damaged plates and floor were repaired and replaced with fresh new ones straight out of the Fabrication floor.

Which is where Frazz finds Alex watching the many, many machinery working tirelessly in printing out the many essential parts for all of the things that needed them, with MULE Drones carting them about, sending parts to the maintenance bay to fix any drones that needed them.

"It's like a beehive in here. So much metal everywhere.. I can't recall the last time I've seen so much metal since seeing a metal giant." Alex commented.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7869 on: November 24, 2016, 08:00:56 pm »

"*Insert Stuff Frazz Said Earlier Here*"

Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7870 on: November 24, 2016, 08:15:18 pm »

"Alexander. I sincerely apologize for the insolence of my peers."

Frazz posts a video of Vigil being disintegrated on the Companys Facebook Page

The video have gained many likes and became a meme.

Fanarts of dragon suplexes starts emerging.

"Additionally, i would like to enquire if you would be my teacher. I have spent all my life with humans. I know nothing of Dragons besides what i have figured out for my own."

The dragon shook his head. "Now why would I want to do that? You are in good hands already, how you live your life is none of my concerns."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #7871 on: November 24, 2016, 08:16:30 pm »

"Too be honest, I'm not in good hands. Far from it. These people have come to consume all resources in this realm, then move to the next."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7872 on: November 24, 2016, 10:23:30 pm »

Fel wanders off, possibly in search of something.
Sigtext

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7873 on: November 24, 2016, 10:32:12 pm »

Vigil stared at Tal once more, lost in partial though.
Does that mean we have to unfreeze hell later?

"How does hell freeze ove-NO! I dont have time for th-this. Where is Me?"
Without waiting for his answer, Vigil rushed off to find his. . . Something. He didnt know what Me was to him, just yet, but he was something important. Something as important as Amber. Almost as important as
"ME!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7874 on: November 24, 2016, 10:35:40 pm »

...Fel hears Vigil shouting and winces, diverting from her course and slipping in front of Vigil.

"What the heck are myew doing?"
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 612