Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389972 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (And the Cats of Uthar)
« Reply #7680 on: November 20, 2016, 10:04:55 pm »

Zander tends to the hydroponics for his plants while the Mobile Base rumble along like a mobile mountain. Many of the Auxiliaries were awed as the Yahweh slowly make their way along, crushing down everything and anything in it's path towards the beach.

It's going to take a while to get anywhere with this speed..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7681 on: November 20, 2016, 11:52:10 pm »

Vigil is walking from front of the ship, looking at the drivers and wishing they would go faster, to middle, doing weight training, lifting as much as he can, 25 reps of 80, to a 4/4th rythem, repeating if he loses count, or goes off beat, and stopping only if he gets bored, only to visit Wark, to pet and care for her. Rubbing down her muscles to keep them loose, and relaxed. To repeat again in reverse order, like a nervous wreck.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7682 on: November 21, 2016, 12:30:03 am »

"Can we not teleport?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7683 on: November 21, 2016, 12:38:48 am »

Zach heads topside during a break in his schedule. He heads to the front and looks out at the surrounding land. "It's so... pretty. Or unnerving. I don't know," he says to no-one in particular. He takes a reading on his Rosetta. "Hmmm... I wonder..."

He squats down, drawing imaginary lines with his fingertips, occasionally shaking his head and starting over. He's not leaving any physical mark on the deck, he's looking at what he's drawing in his mind's eye. He pulls out his Glock. "You've been good to me and I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you're reaching the upper limit of your usefulness to me. I'm sorry." He then picks the Glock up, slides the magazine out (the magazine he pockets), sets the gun on the ground again and punts the Glock into the foliage. "Goodbye"

He wipes his eyes as he turns around to print himself a Duster or two.

"Tal, is it OK to print off a few geneticists and some guys who can help me with my project?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7684 on: November 21, 2016, 01:09:29 am »

Zach heads topside during a break in his schedule. He heads to the front and looks out at the surrounding land. "It's so... pretty. Or unnerving. I don't know," he says to no-one in particular. He takes a reading on his Rosetta. "Hmmm... I wonder..."

He squats down, drawing imaginary lines with his fingertips, occasionally shaking his head and starting over. He's not leaving any physical mark on the deck, he's looking at what he's drawing in his mind's eye. He pulls out his Glock. "You've been good to me and I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you're reaching the upper limit of your usefulness to me. I'm sorry." He then picks the Glock up, slides the magazine out (the magazine he pockets), sets the gun on the ground again and punts the Glock into the foliage. "Goodbye"

He wipes his eyes as he turns around to print himself a Duster or two.

"Tal, is it OK to print off a few geneticists and some guys who can help me with my project?"

You punt the ancient pistol model, the lone chambered bullet left after you took the magazine out went off.

You feel the familiar pain running up your leg as you realized that you've shot yourself in the foot for punting a cocked gun.

Blood splatters all over the place and you're bleeding from the gun wound.

It hurts, but honestly? you've lost so many legs that a shot foot isn't so bad from what you've had. You've had far worse.

Still, it's pretty bad. You should get that checked out.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7685 on: November 21, 2016, 01:15:45 am »

"For fucks sake," he then turns his comms on, "Tal... I may or may not have just shot myself in the foot. And before you ask, yes, there's blood, even though I keep all my guns top-decked with a rubber."
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 01:18:17 am by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #7686 on: November 21, 2016, 01:23:24 am »

Vigil is walking from front of the ship, looking at the drivers and wishing they would go faster, to middle, doing weight training, lifting as much as he can, 25 reps of 80, to a 4/4th rythem, repeating if he loses count, or goes off beat, and stopping only if he gets bored, only to visit Wark, to pet and care for her. Rubbing down her muscles to keep them loose, and relaxed. To repeat again in reverse order, like a nervous wreck.
"For fucks sake," he then turns his comms on, "Tal... I may or may not have just shot myself in the foot. And before you ask, yes, there's blood, even though I keep all my guns top-decked with a rubber."
"I just don't.....*Sigh* come on Vigil lets Spar or something before you carve a pathway into the base."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7687 on: November 21, 2016, 01:55:45 am »

A miner drone will covertly recover and melt down the Glock for materials when Zach is back inside. Beeeest to not let the natives grab that.

"No we cannot teleport this vehicle currently."

"Are you sure there was a rubber in it? When was the last time you used it?"

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7688 on: November 21, 2016, 01:58:44 am »

"I am 100% sure, unless someone else has used it since I last did target practice one or two days ago. I always top-deck a rubber, if I don't the whole mag is rubber. Always. From the force of a habit I don't intend to break. Nonetheless, it punctured my boot and is probably stuck in my foot. There is blood everywhere, may wanna get a janitor up here."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7689 on: November 21, 2016, 02:47:37 am »

"Eh. Just go to the medbay."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7690 on: November 21, 2016, 02:54:31 am »

Zach floats himself to medical. "We do have doctors here, do we not?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7691 on: November 21, 2016, 03:23:42 am »

"Yes we still have our medical fireteam."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7692 on: November 21, 2016, 04:08:09 am »

"Yo." Says Dr. Hu as he gestures for Zach to lay down on the bed for treatment.

They spray him with some numbing agent then digs what's inside out. He even shows Zach! It appears to be a rubber bullet. Which, Hu confirms that contacting a human foot at point blank tends to be quite painful indeed and it going through is a possibility.

The Injury was minor enough and with no bones being damaged, they just spray him with biogel and tell him to not put pressure on it for maybe twenty minutes or something.

So go watch a cartoon episode or something, it'll be fine by the time it's done.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #7693 on: November 21, 2016, 04:22:32 am »

Zach thanks the good doctor and floats himself out of the room and heads to the bunks, where he watches anime on his Rosetta.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7694 on: November 21, 2016, 04:27:33 am »

While we're driving, drones are to take core samples of the surrounding landscapes. May as well map out high value mineral spots for Akras, that and we can do some resourcing operations.

Also scoutdrones are to fly around and in general do their thing.
Pages: 1 ... 511 512 [513] 514 515 ... 612