Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391338 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The room is becoming seriously messy from all the vomit of Interns and the smell of rotten flesh and vomit mixing together.

It was so much that Jon lost the on-going constitution roll. You can feel sick, bitter bile rushing up your throat, and if you hurry enough, you can look at Tal and puke all over him!

a Blank canvas, paintbrush and some rubber gloves from a medical intern is found for and given to Tal by an Intern wearing one of the transparent emergency gasmasks. He then promptly run away.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

(That one punch reference earlier had me laughing thanks vkiNm)

I assuming that the interns have subpar medical care and the ones who got hit by the grenade are still recovering. I would like to make a tea from the mutant plants and a healing salve, have one injured intern drink the tea and apply the salve to another see what happens to them. Have some guards on standby just in case.

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"One of you interns call in a janitorial team."

Use the paintbrush and canvas. Draw the sigil. Arrange the objects in order.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Because while the radar guided missile we use here travels at an initial velocity of mach 3, the heatseeking ones travel at a initial velocity of mach 5. It may be simpler to use the nosecannon for now."

"Hmm interesting."

Still seeing the face of the enemy pilot (check edited single machinegun bullet post for context), Athru let's loose a hail of bullets, presumably killing the man.

"Did I get him?"
The nose-mounted 30mm autocannon rips through the lightly armored virtual helicopter with ease, the armor-piercing rounds doing next-to-nothing due to overpenetration. Finally a round explodes in the engine as another round exits the pilot's skull.
The virtual enemy helicopter trails smoke as it falls to the ground.
"Yeah, you got him. You know you have a bubble canopy all to yourself to look through, right?" Zach says, waving at Arthur from his own canopy above and behind Arthur's. A weapon's technician/engineer would sit under Zach and behind Arthur with windows to each side and a view of the cargo bay.
"Now I need you to look to the left for me, there's something I need to check," Zach says, tilting the helicopter to the left so Arthur got a good view of the ground nearly a kilometer away. Is Arthur scared of heights?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope, not gonna vomit on Tal. I can however attempt to vomit onto one or more interns. They had it coming.

Also, gonna go grab a gas mask.

((By the way, I like how interns are treated worse than redshirts in this corporation.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tal ignores the scent! The best way to get used to it is to not care about it!

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Arthur looks out of the window, and reports what he sees on the ground.

((no Arthur isn't scared of heights))
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"One of you interns call in a janitorial team."

Use the paintbrush and canvas. Draw the sigil. Arrange the objects in order.

The drawn sigil from rotten meat juice and mushy gore is fucking uncanny. It creeps people out, though Tal and Jon seems okay with it for some reason.

The objects are arranged into positions, now all you have to do is light the candles and 'project the word/meaning' without actually saying it, somehow.

(That one punch reference earlier had me laughing thanks vkiNm)

I assuming that the interns have subpar medical care and the ones who got hit by the grenade are still recovering. I would like to make a tea from the mutant plants and a healing salve, have one injured intern drink the tea and apply the salve to another see what happens to them. Have some guards on standby just in case.

[You're welcome, I was hoping that'd get a laugh out of someone. :)]

The results were.. interesting.
some of the lighter wounds hissed and smoked slightly as flesh seems to bubble into existence like ugly tumor from the salve, sealing the wound before settling down into a scar. It's not really that nasty, but it's definitely noticable. The intern said that it actually didn't hurt despite looking like it should really really hurt.

hundreds of years ago this could easily be called Magic, but honestly with some good bio-gel 'Fleshsprayer' and a bit of modern medicine straps and you'd be able to achieve the same effect with even less scarring.

Nope, not gonna vomit on Tal. I can however attempt to vomit onto one or more interns. They had it coming.

Also, gonna go grab a gas mask.

((By the way, I like how interns are treated worse than redshirts in this corporation.))

The interns have long since fled the room, so Jon vormits on the floor/table instead. He manage to get a gasmask, though.

[Yeah, luckily you're not one of them eh? :P]

---

Meanwhile, Jenny invites Aria out for some 'Girls time.' and Maximus is treating Vigil a beer and drinks for shooting him so much. Getting smacked on in the back playfully by the man counts as endurance training.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:06:38 pm by vkiNm »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hum.. What intent did the book say should be projected?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hum.. What intent did the book say should be projected?

The name of the ritual, intent and word have the same writing. Which was Translated to 'Paranoia'

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hum. Light the candles and.. Sort of Think the sensations of paranoia and claustrophobia and being watched at the sigil and objects arrayed around it.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Think the sensations of paranoia and claustrophobia and being watched at the sigil and objects arrayed around it.
Jon does the same.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"That's good. Your not scared of heights," Zach said as he righted the helicopter. "I'm spawning another copter beyond effective cannon range. Use one missile of your choosing." A heavily armed and armored gunship is spawned several kilometers away
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Vigil will enjoy his beer. Lots of it. It helps ease the pain and relax his aching muscles. Unfortunately it does the same with ones lips. Maximus will hear him exclame how he is happy that he took the prison sentence to here, instead of staying in Australia.
"Seriously. I had to kill just to eat. And, what I didn't eat right away was stolen from me by rats the size of small dogs. It was horrible. Hell, even Betsy barely kept me alive."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

What about the tea that I gave to the other intern brewed from some of the other plants, it was originally supposed to give a clearer mind before and allow you to think better.

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 612