Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391186 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Fear for your Weakness (4/6)
« Reply #150 on: August 11, 2015, 09:09:28 pm »

(Well, I'm not going to do it inside a collapsing building.)

Try to pull the passed out Tal out of the castle, yelling to whoever's nearby to help me.
... unless my DoctorSense tells me they don't look like they should be moved.
(I think that was a thing in first aid)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 11, 2015, 09:22:56 pm »

Run the hell out through the door.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 11, 2015, 09:24:57 pm »

"Nalvi, I have lost visual, repeat I have lost visual.... Where are you.... Say something already!"

"Okay guys, the scientist is unconcious (or dead), I've lost my gun, and the scout is incapacitated. Due to these changes in circumstances, I am declaring myself the new team leader. My first order. SETH! LALUSH! GET THE F**CK BACK IN HERE AND PROVIDE COVERING FIRE WHILE ME AND THE DOC RESCUE THE BODIES!"

Use dice to convince Seth and Lalush that I am the new leader and that they must follow my orders. Then try to find my gun. If I still have a free action, Find Michael and Fireman's carry him to safety (unless he's capable of walking. If he can walk then help carry Tal)

Ninjaed
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2015, 09:46:52 pm »

Be unconscious. Try to wake up via traversing trippy as hell pain induced dreams that may or may not have plot relevance.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2015, 06:56:13 am »

"Nalvi, I have lost visual, repeat I have lost visual.... Where are you.... Say something already!"

"Okay guys, the scientist is unconcious (or dead), I've lost my gun, and the scout is incapacitated. Due to these changes in circumstances, I am declaring myself the new team leader. My first order. SETH! LALUSH! GET THE F**CK BACK IN HERE AND PROVIDE COVERING FIRE WHILE ME AND THE DOC RESCUE THE BODIES!"

Use dice to convince Seth and Lalush that I am the new leader and that they must follow my orders. Then try to find my gun. If I still have a free action, Find Michael and Fireman's carry him to safety (unless he's capable of walking. If he can walk then help carry Tal)

Ninjaed
Speaking is hard, and every few breaths, you feel more blood seeping into your throat as you hack it out.
[Oratory convincing=16]
"Cover fire for what? Screw you. Lalush, you go back to the evac, now. . . NOW!"
[gun search=11] Your weapon isn't under the bloody pile of rocks and spittle
You go to help move the unconscious scientist

Run the hell out through the door.
[debris falling=12] a couple of rocks fall close by where you were as you painfully roll over to push yourself up with your good arm, and leave.
you see Seth rushing past you as you head out
(Well, I'm not going to do it inside a collapsing building.)

Try to pull the passed out Tal out of the castle, yelling to whoever's nearby to help me.
... unless my DoctorSense tells me they don't look like they should be moved.
(I think that was a thing in first aid)
you would use your Doctor Sense to tell you if he should be moved or not, but, common sense says that, if he stays there much longer, he will be a fine red mesh on the floor. So you jump back into the fray to save him.
[Falling debris= 7] Nimbly dancing past the rocks, in a slow run, you make your way to your patient, only to be met, seconds behind by Seth. He looks at you and opens his mouth, but, before he can speak Arthur pops up from beyond the pile of rubble, and rushes past a falling stone, to drag away Tal. Within seconds, the three of you make it out of the front door.
Lalush is still there at the entrance, afraid, but unwilling to leave behind his comrades.
Be unconscious. Try to wake up via traversing trippy as hell pain induced dreams that may or may not have plot relevance.
You hear words. . . "NYaoluvwiiIlhlaEdvvieaelc!.oNsOtWvisual, repseaafvtoeIomhdeave lost visual.... Where are you.... Say something already!" So many faces. . . colours swirling about. . .  D leader. . .the leader. . .
"Order. SETH! LALUSH! GET THE F**CK BACK IN HERE AND PROVIDE COVERING FIRE WHILE ME AND THE DOC RESCUE THE BODIES!" and darkness consumes you again.
[Consciousness=8] You begin to snap too, though. A black shadowy figure is hanging over you.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 07:03:42 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2015, 06:58:16 am »

Get some more distance between me and the castle. Look around and see who else made it out. Try to contact Beta and Delta.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2015, 07:01:42 am »

If I woke up, sorta hard to tell, groan loudly in pain and do my best to get to the evac. If I am not awake. Keep traversing the dreamscape. Examine the figure.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 07:03:55 am by Kevak »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2015, 07:43:51 am »

If I woke up, sorta hard to tell, groan loudly in pain and do my best to get to the evac. If I am not awake. Keep traversing the dreamscape. Examine the figure.
My question is, which do you desire? do you want to be in the dreamscape, or awake?
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2015, 07:57:18 am »

Preferably awake. Dreams can happen when not near imminent death.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2015, 07:58:48 am »

Preferably awake. Dreams can happen when not near imminent death.
so you think your awake, got it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2015, 07:59:37 am »

That was just preference stating. I honestly haven't a clue if I'm awake or not.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2015, 08:07:35 am »

Its ok. I just needed to know which way to write this. Also, have you never had that time where you didnt know if you were awake or asleep?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2015, 08:10:23 am »

Never had that feeling honestly.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2015, 11:40:27 am »

Loot his PDW and begin to Fireman's carry him to safety.

Begin climbing down stairs
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:51:33 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 12, 2015, 12:09:52 pm »

"Hey, Lalush. Are you going to stand there, or help? This is, kinda, our cue, dude."
Inspect Tal (first) and Arthur (is that guy bleeding from his mouth? Hopefully he just bit his tongue...) for life-threatening injuries.

I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 612