Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389803 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6165 on: September 11, 2016, 08:40:56 am »

"Well,  I'll tell them to stop stealing, BUUUUT you gotta let them work their crimes off. Namely by accompanying us on missions and doing sneaky-beaky stuff so Zach and Vigil can't fail amazingly like last time."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6166 on: September 11, 2016, 08:45:28 am »

Quote from: PM to Aria
Guide of Khoi:  I DONT KNOW. IF I CAN CONVENCE CORPRATE THAT WARK WONT RUN AWAY IF WE LET HER OUT TO THE FRONT OF THE COMPOUND, THEN THERE, IF NOT, I GUESS WE COULD HAVE A COOK OUT TOMORROW MORNING ON GAIA.

Guide of Khoi: Sorry for the capslock.

((Frazz does know that Vigil wasnt the one who was caught, right?))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6167 on: September 11, 2016, 08:49:52 am »

((Darn. Who was the other one? Zander?))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6168 on: September 11, 2016, 09:02:42 am »

((No. Vigil was there. He was just never caught. He was hidden and knew how to hide. Its Zach that got caught and then procieded to think he was a super sith))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6169 on: September 11, 2016, 09:06:23 am »

((I feel like I'm missing out on a crucial piece of information to get a joke?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6170 on: September 11, 2016, 09:13:52 am »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6171 on: September 11, 2016, 10:39:42 am »

(Regardless, this just goes to show how we needs these kobolds as our team members)
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6172 on: September 11, 2016, 12:23:22 pm »

Wark have been fitted with a tracking collar, so if she ever wandered off, you'll be able to find her.

A sheep and some chickens were ordered and delivered from Cloning, the sheep name's Dolly. They're all named Dollys.

As for the pricing, Logistics just makes thing easy and said that each part of his planned gunship is going to cost anywhere between 250* and 300*. The wheels can be free.

What else is everyone doing? anything planned?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6173 on: September 11, 2016, 01:05:18 pm »

Frazz sends a kobold to contact Chad and the Runaways, telling it to tell them he's working out a deal to let them come back. And asking them not to steal anymore Akras stuff.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6174 on: September 11, 2016, 01:12:20 pm »

The Kobold doesn't know where Chad and the Runaways is but went out anyway by the order of his god.

He didn't return.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6175 on: September 11, 2016, 02:05:01 pm »

"Tal, if you find a kobold by itself, dont shoot it. It might be a messaged I've sent to Chad. Additionally, can we please work something out so we can end this peacefully?"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6176 on: September 11, 2016, 03:01:45 pm »

"As previously stated. Provided they avoid thefts of nonfood items, the rogue Kobolds will be ignored. Keep in mind that they escaped Due to your interference with the autopsy. Any and all deaths are on your hands."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6177 on: September 11, 2016, 05:34:22 pm »

"Wait, so if they came back you wouldn't kill them? And if I used them to help in stealth ops they'd get a pay grade?"

Frazz also gives Tal 100 credits to cover the cost of stolen gear and any other costs that may have been created during the Great Kobold Offensive.

Edit: Then, after making sure Tals Content, he goes to Zachs place. Chad being unresponsive is... Suspicious.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 05:36:15 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6178 on: September 11, 2016, 05:37:46 pm »

"Give the money to Logistics. Not me."

"If they behave they won't be killed. They aren't eligable to recieve payment without going through standard corporate training. Unlike the Magi. Mundane Kobolds are not a Special Case and need to go through training. It's actually advised that the Magi go through training anywyas simply so they get a grasp of basic tech. In the event that we do hire problem Magi, those problem Magi would need to go through training just like the Kobolds."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6179 on: September 11, 2016, 06:17:18 pm »

Frazz gives the $ to logistics and then tosses a few recorded messages into the vents telling Chad that everything's cool, and that the "Goth Mothafucka who's legs were broken" will not kill him.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 410 411 [412] 413 414 ... 612