Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389825 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6150 on: September 10, 2016, 11:14:42 pm »

Eros are not awake, sadly. And Kai is no where to be found.

When Tal arrives at the Armory and told Frazz to not give his 'bolds Modern weapons, the Quartermaster sent him a PM stating that several small items belonging to the 'weapons' category have gone missing. Such as knives, light pistols and plastic explosives.

He.. doesn't happen to know anything about that, does he? because the Quartermaster sure as shit isn't going to pay for all the missing stuff.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6151 on: September 10, 2016, 11:16:33 pm »

"Fine. Come along now y'all."
Frazz goes off to wherever he can get the kobolds trained in Spec Ops.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6152 on: September 10, 2016, 11:19:30 pm »

"Oh damnit. Just.. Nobody bother the Kobolds in the vents. The last thing we need is the ventilation system exploding because someone triggered a trap. Shit's expensive to repair. Long as they don't make themselves a problem at least."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6153 on: September 10, 2016, 11:22:35 pm »

"I did not tell them to do this. However, if you agree to allow them to return without dissecting them, I could probably talk them down."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6154 on: September 10, 2016, 11:25:16 pm »

Unfortunately, nobody knows how to train Kobolds to do Spec Ops stuff..

Like, what the fucking shit is a Kobold anyway?

If Tal look through the daily reports, he'll see that departments from all over the company are making reports of several small items missing. Food in the Kitchen to vials of chemicals from the labs..

Like, seriously, what's going on here? the Cameras didn't catch anything, nobody knew how the things were missing, it just is.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6155 on: September 10, 2016, 11:26:47 pm »

"Doubt it. Based on how they don't know how to use plastic explosives and how they are electrically activated and not shock or heat activated. We can reasonably expect them to either blow themselves up or figure out how they work after nearly blowing themselves up and as a result claiming a portion of the vents."

"People stop leaving your shit unsecured."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6156 on: September 10, 2016, 11:30:12 pm »

"Tal, you clear Chad and co. are cleared of charges, I guarantee you will have no further problems from them. Aside from practical jokes on Zach, but at this point that's unavoidable."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6157 on: September 10, 2016, 11:47:51 pm »

"Frazz, they come within ten meters of me and/or three meters of my pets, they sign their own death sentence. Am I clear? If anybody pranks me, I'll be assuming it's them and they will die. If they steal so much as a grain of dirt from anyone in Foxhound, they die. Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear. Agent. Frazz? They will be expected to sign a blood pact stating as such, extensible to other high-profile gate teams and administration. In return, they get to live. It's a win/win situation."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6158 on: September 10, 2016, 11:54:04 pm »

Wark and Vigil has been inseparable, but she needs to eat, and he is hungry. . . . so, maybe an old habit can die hard. Order a sheep and two chickens and invite Aria to a cook out!
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6159 on: September 10, 2016, 11:55:20 pm »

"We don't have blood pacts yet either Magi Zachary. Never needed em. Never made em."

"I'm not clearing the kobolds of anything Frazz. The best they'll get is Akras won't go out of their way to off them if they see em. However if they continue stealing beyond food thefts. You can damn well bet Akras will start mass producing killbots and flood the vents with them until the Kobolds are all dead."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6160 on: September 11, 2016, 12:05:07 am »

Zach sends a PDA message to logistics asking about the price of each standalone part of his planned gunship. Special interest to the engines, which R&D should have VERY fuel-efficient engines. Armament can wait until later, too.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Zach checks whether the monkeys and clones have arrived at the penthouse yet
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6161 on: September 11, 2016, 12:12:49 am »

"Zach. We aren't buying a gunship with Foxhound funds. We have literally no need for one when we can just requisition one gateside in the event that we really need one. You can buy one with your own funds."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6162 on: September 11, 2016, 12:24:37 am »

"Tal, I'm not designing this just for me. I noted the flaws of Ravager and Big Sky during expedition 003 such as not being able to shoot upwards, guided missiles not being able to shoot while grounded, etc and I'm trying to design one better than Ravager was. You noted the stupidity of some of the design during that expedition, too. If we need a gunship, we need it to be able to function as AA while grounded. Gunship transports are even better because then they don't need to worry about protecting the transports when they are the transports. If we manage to get one as a 'thanks', then even better." He sends Tal a copy of his plans via PDA (Working on them right now) "See how the gun is able to shoot up 45 degrees as opposed to Ravager which had a maximum of 10 degrees elevation? Capacity to hold a tank in the cargo bay and able to paradrop it if more agility is needed. Ball turrets in the sides of the helicopter. The ability to mix and match the nasal weapon and those on the hardpoints. Dual sets of rotors meaning that the rear propeller can be used as thrust instead of stability if need be, resulting in over 150% top speed and maneuverability than Ravager. The fact that the plans were the only item my brother gave me in his will-" Zach stops, breathing hard before continuing, "Tal, this gunship, project Wasp, could revolutionize gate team transport and support."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6163 on: September 11, 2016, 12:29:48 am »

"Then note down the flaws in the previous designs and Send them to R&D. It is literally their job to make shit better then it currently is. Allow them to do such."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6164 on: September 11, 2016, 07:44:10 am »

Wark and Vigil has been inseparable, but she needs to eat, and he is hungry. . . . so, maybe an old habit can die hard. Order a sheep and two chickens and invite Aria to a cook out!
((Sorry for not responding, I'd been busy at the time that was posted and it was time for bed by the time I wasn't.))
Aria, upon getting the message, would accept and ask the time and place in her response.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 409 410 [411] 412 413 ... 612