Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390790 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4380 on: May 05, 2016, 03:42:37 pm »

[Well Valhalla is confirmed, though vik forgot/didn't know that Valhalla isnt the only place you can go when you die in battle, there is also Fólkvangr in which the goddess Freya takes half of those who die in battle, so its a coin toss to see if you go to Valhalla with Odin or Fólkvangr with Freya, and there i go telling you random norse facts.]
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4381 on: May 05, 2016, 03:56:18 pm »

Upon noticing Kyoko bursting into the room armed, Zach will gesture at his knife rig and a bowie knife slips out and places itself halfway between Zach and Kyoko, blade towards the latter.

Also, Zach finds it hard to talk with a severed windpipe and larynx. If you want him to talk, you're going to need to fix those.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: May 05, 2016, 04:00:54 pm »

Aria rushes over with everyone else.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4383 on: May 05, 2016, 04:02:58 pm »

And Aria will be greeted with a knife halfway between her and Zach. The same fate will happen to Jenny. ((Also in favor of the title change))
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 05:27:07 pm by Insanegame27 »
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4384 on: May 05, 2016, 05:30:59 pm »

Upon finding out what happened, Frazzes giant eyes appears on the vid-comm system in Zachs PDA
"Hah! Zach, I told you no girl would willingly date you! You know what this means? You still have got the same amount of chicks as i have! Hahahahahah!"

((Also, Bolts had a satisfactory death. Im not even mad.))
((Zach's PDA is broken, he broke it to activate the SOS))
EDIT Doublepost, whoops

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: May 05, 2016, 05:45:02 pm »

(So are the knives floating between, or are you holding them?)

Zander steps between Zach and the girls as best he can. "Aria and Kyoko disengage, Zach is not entirely himself or he's seeing something else. Leave before the situation escalates, and make sure to remove any other female employees from the immediate vicinity".
Zander turns his back toward Zach, "Hey man just calm down, I don't know what you're seeing or feeling but they're leaving. They're not a threat to you, so just put the knives down and lets get you fixed up ok?"

Zander has his pistol down but is ready to put one in Zach's leg if he attacks.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4386 on: May 05, 2016, 06:11:44 pm »

((The knives are floating))
Zach gestures again and the magazine(s) fall out of the pistol and the gun gets chambered.

Zach still can't talk, a severed windpipe and larynx will do that to you.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: May 05, 2016, 06:33:54 pm »

"Yes sir!" Kyoko will drag Aria out of the room and block the entrance provided none of the sec team or medical staff are female.

If anyone else in the room other then Aria is female Kyoko will drag them out as well one at a time if they don't just leave.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: May 05, 2016, 06:40:00 pm »

Kyoko would find Aria rather difficult to drag considering that she was walking on her own.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: May 05, 2016, 06:48:06 pm »

(You can still nod you know)

Seeing your gun unload itself in your hand would disconcert most people, but for Zander this was normal now. He toss's it aside, "didn't need that anyway. We're friends after-all, and hey I know you can't speak right now but can you at least nod for me so I knows its you man."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4390 on: May 05, 2016, 06:54:22 pm »

Zach nods

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: May 05, 2016, 07:11:58 pm »

Relief, Zander exhales a bit smiling at Zach. "Orders Tal?? How exactly should we handle this??"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: May 05, 2016, 07:14:12 pm »

"...So, Kyoko was it? Since it seems like we'll not be much help during this, want to go do something to pass the time?"
Sigtext!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: May 05, 2016, 07:16:43 pm »

"Get medical treatment for Zach. I'll have the Magi harvest the assassin's soul for Zach to torment later."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: May 05, 2016, 07:45:18 pm »

"Ok and we need to make sure all the nurses and doctors are male and all other personal as well. And let's interrogate instead, torment by itself is never a good idea. And I'm not sure how Zach will react to that now but you're the boss."

Zander will make the call to make sure the way the the medical wing is clear of female employees.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 612