Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391758 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2715 on: February 16, 2016, 08:35:23 pm »

Jon proceeds to do the same.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: February 16, 2016, 09:14:48 pm »

The hatred burns in your hand, bubbling your blood like acid as you toss the semi-solid blob at the cage. Jon's blob splashes onto the bar and the monkey's face while Tal's blob passes in between the bars and hit the monkey square in the neck, the blood proceed to splashes downwards coating the monkey generously.

Said monkey immediately began to scream and screech at the top of it's powerful lungs as you hear and physically see the fizzling of flesh and metal, the bars began to melt slightly while the face and flesh of the monkey began to bubble like boiling water. Sickish puss formed and exploded out disgusting yellowish bile as it eats into the monkey's body, melting off clumps of hairy skin as it knocks around the cage desperately like mad, the unpleasant smell exploded outwards and assaulted people's senses. Nearly absolutely everyone besides those who have witness it before lost their lunches immediately. The bitter vomit projectile only encourages more people to vomit, and the cycle continues.

Aria, Jon, Zander and Zachary was able to hold in their vomit, though. But Jon's brother couldn't, and you feel the bitter bile travelling up your throat.. you're going to have to choose who or what to vomit on.

Some of the less willful interns feinted after vomiting, some girls screamed and ran away. "It's True!" They said. "It's all true!"

The monkey expires within painful moments that felt too long. It's flesh continue to bubble and fall off, it's guts and intestines sloshing out of it's melted stomach.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: February 16, 2016, 09:17:04 pm »

Aria blinks rapidly, trying to keep the feeling the nausea down. "Can I just say I'm glad I decided to stay out of all your experimental shit?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: February 16, 2016, 09:17:42 pm »

"Ok, Guys, please calm down. As my dramatic companions have demonstrated, yes, magic is real. However, there is nothing unholy about it, or anything not human at all. All of you can learn it given a quick 15 minute lesson. We promise we won't suck out your brains or anything like that. Well, Jon might, but most of us don't want to."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: February 16, 2016, 09:24:58 pm »

Frazz was a late bloomer and suddenly feel bile coming up his throat.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: February 16, 2016, 09:26:24 pm »

"Not going to suck out anyone's brains out. I can't do that yet."

The friendly neighbourhood Eldritch Medic goes to wake the fainted interns.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: February 16, 2016, 09:26:34 pm »

"Frazz. Shut the fuck up please. The occult is serious and not something to joke about."

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: February 16, 2016, 09:32:45 pm »

"And yeah guys, you need to deal with occult in a serious way and a 15 minute long lesson won't prepare you for that. Rigorous testing has shown that underestimating Eldritch forces usually ends with death, but there was a rare case that resulted in disembowelment and getting a cool bionic arm.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: February 16, 2016, 09:34:34 pm »

Heres the deal guys I hate this shit, I prefer to test my mettle against the enemy and see who comes out on top. The thing is we're fighting things that have risen from hell or are Chutlu's cousins, this can give us an edge. But I must warn you all and our dear Jon boy here is an example, with that metal arm of his. This stuff is dangerous but if we use it correctly we will have an edge that might just let us survive.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: February 16, 2016, 09:45:16 pm »

"I thought our edge against these bastards are good ol' Firepower superiority and democracy?" Max asked, causing a few YEA! and muscle flexes from his SPESS MEHREENS.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: February 16, 2016, 09:46:38 pm »

"I can attest that shooting enough Gauss stakes into things will usually kill them."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: February 16, 2016, 09:59:51 pm »

Yes well spewing acid from your hand is pretty handy, but I agree I do prefer useing big guns over the occult.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: February 16, 2016, 10:18:32 pm »

"The purpose of the Occult is to provide additional tactical options. Some of those options provided are obsoleted by modern gear. Other options are things modern gear couldn't do with a hundred years of R&D fucking with it on an inflated budget. An example of such is the capacity to imbue a shirt in such a way that makes it functionally equivalent to a Kevlar-Ceramic Composite Vest with none of the associated weight. Other examples are rituals specifically designed to counter some of the shit the more anomalous Entities and Denizens can throw at us."

"Speaking of Entities. We have one in the camp right now. It's mostly harmless. You get nothing but the knowledge that you did something impressive in my eyes if you can figure out what it is and tell me by the end of the mission. Well. You might get a little prize."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: February 17, 2016, 02:51:55 am »

People seems to be taking Tal's explanation about as good as you could hope. Some are interested to hear about it turning a simple shirt into Kevlar-Ceramic vest and other useful things, some seems alarmed that there's an Entity here with you, but otherwise people are understanding. Maybe they're still in shock over the fact that Magic is real, but then again, it wasn't really all that surprising if you've seen some of the monsters here.

The place is going to start stinking up with vomit real bad real soon, though.. maybe the Interns should clean it up and throw the dead monkey away or something.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2729 on: February 17, 2016, 02:59:03 am »

Zachary storms out of his dwelling/tent/whatever and requests that the monkey be tied to a post, a sign saying "Alan" from its neck. There is something in Zach's voice that suggests that he is about to snap from something. He seems incredibly agitated by something that was on his PDA.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:13:01 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 612