Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)  (Read 8491 times)

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: On a Role to Die (A game of Death and Destruction)
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2015, 06:39:05 am »

After pudgy teaches me how to fly, I shall take, one at a time, the planes back to our base location. I shall then begin building a runway.

The army base is our current base. It already has a runway.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2015, 06:44:38 am »

Oh, then build walls around the base, making sure to cover up the fence with the wall.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2015, 07:07:07 am »

Oh, then build walls around the base, making sure to cover up the fence with the wall.
You build strong walls around the base. Now no one can get in (or out) easily.
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: On a Role to Die: Deadly Pasta Flies Again Edition
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2015, 06:43:29 am »

You decide to build better walls because hay why not.

Die roll = 1 followed by a 3.

When you build the new wall a giant spaghetti monster comes down from the sky and destroys the wall sing its noodly appendages. You fall off the wall and break an arm.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2015, 09:00:06 am »

Go search for a magic flying hospital that has the equipment to heal me!

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: On a Role to Die: Deadly Pasta Flies Again Edition
« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2015, 03:36:32 pm »

Go search for a magic flying hospital that has the equipment to heal me!

The spaghetti monster sends you flying into the air with a tomato sauce breath attack. And you go splat at the steps of building made with Penne pillars (like the noodle only taller). You break enough bones in your body that you are now half dead. (I roled a 1 on the normal dice and the Dice of doom landed on the edge between a 3 and a 6)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]