Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23

Author Topic: Mission 22: Hero Killer  (Read 33201 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 22: Dead zone
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2015, 06:56:29 pm »

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 10:22:38 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Nunzillor

« Reply #151 on: July 24, 2015, 07:11:54 pm »

"Even with the comb on our side, we will surely perish before we can investigate all 25 levels in one group.  How shall we break this up?"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:03:27 pm by Nunzillor »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2015, 07:28:03 pm »

"Even with the comb on our side, we will surely perish before we can investigate all 25 levels in one group.  How shall we break this up?"
Five groups of two, five floors per group?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2015, 07:42:24 pm »

Dubley comms to Lars "25 floors eh? How are we gonna do this, one team starts at the top, other at the bottom, we work our way to the middle? What are the teams anyways?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Nunzillor

« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2015, 08:05:06 pm »

Squad Deep

Check the health of both manipulator brains.  Think about what can be done to treat confusion and dizziness.  Get off on floor 25.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 01:42:36 pm by Nunzillor »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2015, 08:37:41 pm »

((PFP; Going to split into two teams with top/bottom split, but will need to be at PC to split the teams. Dubley will lead top team and Lars bottom team.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2015, 08:50:13 pm »

If there's anything I can do to help heal the people who got hit by the pulse, do that.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2015, 08:53:08 pm »

If the noise rose up from the depths, whatever caused it is probably not high up. Should we start low?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2015, 08:54:02 pm »

((Welp, can someone poke me?))

Try not be dead.

Nunzillor

« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2015, 09:00:20 pm »

((Ian is in the shuttle, and we are all on an elevator moving downwards.  I don't think we can really go back right now...))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2015, 10:58:29 pm »

(Am I in the elevator or back on the shuttle?)
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2015, 11:00:07 pm »

((You're on the elevator.))
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:53:40 pm by NAV »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2015, 11:54:13 pm »

As the elevator started, Brother Lars pressed the numbers for the first and last floor.  "Brothers and sisters of Steve, this will test us greatly, but yea, by the brilliant light of Steve, we shall prevail.  Brother Dubley!  I ask that you lead Flint, Vanessa, Elias, and Judas out at the first stop and work downward.  The rest of us will follow me to the depths.  Yea, we shall seek the source of this evil and subdue it mightily.  For we walk in the light of Steve, have the shielding hands of Algis to protect us, and Ingram and Vo-Nos to guide our attacks.  May we be ever in the favor of Pathmas.  Amen."

Hit the stops for 10 and 25.  Lars rides all the way down.

Squad Deep
Lars
Lyra
Yancy
Tek
Taddok

Squad Shallow
Dubley
Vanessa
Elias
Flint
Judas
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:53:02 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 25, 2015, 01:46:04 am »

I lie down on the elevator, my fur to cloaking me again, and rest, trying to figure out if I'm in physical pain or mental pain, and let myself begin to recover from either.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #164 on: July 25, 2015, 04:58:46 am »

Flint Westwood - Shallow
"I find this designation offensive. You callin me shallow?" Flint joked.

EDIT3: Oh, does this colony have the iris thing in the elevator for preserving atmosphere inside the colony? If not, can I retroactively close the door to the entrance to preserve atmosphere?

Keep looking around with my Hydra gun and cameyes.
If we reach the floor we're supposed to reach, exit and see what's on this level.

EDIT: Ask Steve if he can take the shuttle with the dead sods, dogs and ARMy men and try to revive them or at least put them in stasis. Not so that they can rejoin the mission, just so that they don't permadie by turning into man-soup.
And maybe so that the infirmary can check the dead and tell us how they're dying, what's happening to their bodies, so we can see if there's any chance we can do something to increase our chances of surviving.

EDIT2: And ask Steve if he knows which level their mining and processing areas are and on which level their scientific areas are, since if they uncovered something Alien, it's likely to be stored there.
Unless they found it on the surface and put it in someone's personal quarters or one of the family spheres got it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 01:08:09 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 23