Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hallway 1  (Read 1212 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Hallway 1
« on: July 17, 2015, 06:26:46 am »

Cough.

That is the first sound you hear as your groggy eyes slowly open. Your head is swimming, and through the murky vision your eyes see two shaking hands, covered in flecks of blood. Instinctively, you rise, or at least attempt to, but fall from a height and onto the cold floor. You reach for what feels like a bed (your vision is still swimming) and help yourself back up.

Shaky-kneed, you limp across the room, semi-consciously looking for something. Unfortunately, your head clears a bit and your train of thought is gone. Or, more fittingly, regained. Blessed with clear sight again, you take in your surroundings before your eyes relapse into their foggy condition again.

The square room is definitely medical, and very spartan. All the equipment must have been cleared out. The light coming from the window is blinding. There aren't blinds either. Tweeting birds can be heard outside as well. The only other things in the room are the bed and a door. The light seems to flicker sparsely.

Cough.

More blood.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
Re: Hallway 1
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 06:46:47 am »

Is this a suggestion game? If so I'm going to say, try to find something to stop the bleeding. Maybe turn the bed sheets into a torniquet?
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 06:52:04 am »

Yup. Suggestion game.

You consider turning the sheets into a tourniquet, but the bleeding's internal. Cough. See? However, when you do grab the sheets, the bed is moved slightly and a bottle of pills is revealed. This is what you were looking for!
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 07:17:16 am »

Eat all pills inside and try not to vomit.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 08:34:44 am »

Eat all pills inside and try not to vomit.
+1
Also wipe the blood off my face on the bottom of the sheets,
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 08:58:41 am »

You pop open the bottle and take the pills. Your head spins again, but you feel as if a weight inside you has been lifted, even if only marginally. You wipe your face on the sheets, now covered with small smudges of blood, and stand still, letting your head clear. You regret taking all of them at once; you suddenly crave more, and the burden seems heavier.

More.

At least you didn't cough up blood. There is still tweeting and twittering outside the window. The light, less blinding now that your head has cleared, seems to be the only sort of light in the room, barely illuminating it. It seems you didn't notice earlier.
Dying of laughter?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 10:20:37 am »

Stand on something and look outside the window.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 10:39:20 am »

Stand on something and look outside the window.
+1

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 03:23:36 pm »

((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Max avatar size is 80x80

Nunzillor

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2015, 10:45:24 pm »

Read the label on the pill bottle.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 12:52:32 am »

Holding the pillbottle closer to your face, you see through squinting, watering eyes that the label says: ReFORM, metamorphine. Whatever that means.

You push your bed to the window, stand on it, and peek outside. Despite the glaring brightness, you press your face against the glass. You think your eyes are playing tricks on you, but you swear the screen just flickered. The sound of birds tweeting sounds like its on replay. You think its all just your exhaustion. The idyllic scene behind the window flickers again, and the tweeting dies out, like a record.
Dying of laughter?

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 06:22:51 am »

Ring for help. (This does seem like a medical facility after all)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 06:42:25 am »

Lick the pill bottle.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Nunzillor

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2015, 07:51:54 am »

Go to the door.  Open it.
Pages: [1] 2