Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36

Author Topic: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 5/6 {IC}  (Read 35118 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 6/6 {IC}
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2015, 08:06:04 am »

((Well to be honest, I was expecting to find a garbage bag or a small child to throw or something.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 31, 2015, 08:12:48 am »

((Well to be honest, I was expecting to find a garbage bag or a small child to throw or something.
((There are some orphans that just happen to be nearby ;D, on a more serious note there is part of a cinder block by you.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: July 31, 2015, 08:14:28 am »

((That would be perfect, thank you.))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 31, 2015, 09:25:33 am »

Well, damn. Looks to me like the cops finally caught up with these crazies. Wait for the drone to mop up the crazies, and walk back into the alleyway.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 31, 2015, 09:25:42 am »

"Let's Keep moving, if it needs to be said. Also, it seems the drones are using stunbolts, or something. John still has a leg, so that's my guess.

Good news, they want to catch us alive!"
She says, not sound thrilled at that.

Action: Follow along, and help John walk if I can.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 31, 2015, 09:36:39 am »

"Mr. Mask appears to have been shot attempting to sneak away from us with a body.... let's go eh Kit?"
Nom nom nom

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: July 31, 2015, 09:43:45 am »

"Yes, time to move." Kit grabs the last set of unworn clothing and moves away from the drone's location. Probably down an allyways. Just carrying the clothes, not putting them on. Putting on would waste time.

((Not sure if this counts as one or two actions, but I would think it would count as one.))

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: July 31, 2015, 10:00:05 am »

"Yes, time to move." Kit grabs the last set of unworn clothing and moves away from the drone's location. Probably down an allyways. Just carrying the clothes, not putting them on. Putting on would waste time.

((Not sure if this counts as one or two actions, but I would think it would count as one.))
((Unless you are immediate danger or another character was also trying get the clothes, this would be one action.))
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 31, 2015, 10:04:01 am »

((Good to know.))

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 31, 2015, 10:21:56 am »

Leave quickly, following Kit and keeping sharp watch, attempt to hurry her/it along to put as much space between us and the drones as possible.
Nom nom nom

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 31, 2015, 03:19:14 pm »

Run for your life, Saki thought. Run. Don't stop...these words went through her, but she recalled having heard them before from her mother.

Old memories bubbled up the depths of her mind.

Running, running. Saki's earliest memories were of running...her homeland of Meiji had, perhaps, lasted longer than the other nations of the Old World-they had recognized the threat, and taken very specific counters to it. Still, by the time Saki was born their time was running out...still, she was born mostly whole and relatively healthy and mostly sane-in a world of broken people and broken things, and she was assured this was a blessing.

By the time she was old enough to realize what was happening, Meiji was under collapse-from it's own internal pressures, and that of outsiders. Armies had invaded the country acting on no ones orders, and when they won they realized they had nothing to go home to, nothing to do with the land they claimed. It was madness. They descended on the lands like a swarm of locusts. She remembered the bombs, and the guns, and angry shouts of men...but, she remembered running, most of all-with her mothers firm grip on her wrist...

Running. Running.

17 years old on the streets of Shan-Uin, in the Neo-Qin 'Protective Zone'. A bad place to be, if you were a girl. Or anyone else, for that matter. The milita were as bad as some of the gangs-some of the gangs were decent people, in a way, the others would eat you alive-and sometimes not metaphorically speaking. You had to be fast to survive, and clever. She had seen what had happened if you were too slow...her mother had been gone for years, now-a victim of a district 'Miasma Cleansing'-only passing on her medical knowledge, she had kept and hoarded from her own mother. Saki knew how to survive, and it mostly came from knowing a persons fears and desires and then acting on them-everyone had a need, something you give them. In her line of business, it was usually drugs...but, she found herself adept at doing this with all sorts of things. You could make friends, allies, lovers this way...they could help you, but they were all expendable, ultimately. All that mattered was that you kept running, and didn't let them weigh you down. She most remembers the feel of the cheap shalestone streets under too thin shoes, when she had shoes-which was more often than others, at least. And the screams.

Run for your life.

22 years old, still in Shan-Uin, and God how she hated this city. Wouldn't she sometimes dream of watching it burn? Lighting the match herself...but, fool notions-and after all, business was good. Really good. She had a place of her own, a small place. She grew plants, plants people said grew no where else anymore. Blue Buttons, Red Nanks, Sun Nuts, Button Lily, Butter Bells...she can afford these things. Since, people always needed things, and she could always get them. She had burned some bridges, to be sure. But, it had never been personal. Right? The sound of breaking glass. A dozen men in gang colors, wrecking her small shop. Knocking her well tended flower pots to the ground, if only because they hated the scent and sight of living, growing things. It made her angry, more than losing the money, or the stock or the fact they killed the man she had been sleeping with at the time, the one she finally trusted too much, who had finally betrayed her-as she must have known he would. Maybe deep down, she wanted things to change. Good change, bad change? Saki had found they were difficult to tell apart. She still might have shot one of them if Tang hadn't hit her with the taser. Another old Lover. She often wondered later, if he had spared her-at least, indirectly-the gang could have done much worse than selling her off, relatively untouched. At least, he had given her a chance...to keep running.

So, she remembers to run. Never stop. To Keep running.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 03:43:13 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 02, 2015, 11:43:05 am »

Leg it after them, yeah.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 02, 2015, 05:12:20 pm »

Rust District, Exterior
Time: 7:00am
Weather: Clear, sunrise
Masky throws something at the drone. Anything would work really.
Masky quickly reaches down to grab the piece of cinder block...
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
...And another bolt of electricity hits Masky 's left leg! Causing him to fall to his knee due to losing feeling in his leg, though this is only for a few moments, as a bit feeling returns to Masky's leg. ((he can still move but will be limping.))
Spoiler: passive (click to show/hide)
Allowing Masky to pick up the cinder block and throw it at the drone!
Spoiler: action (click to show/hide)
The cinder block hits the side of Drone, leaving a small dent on the drone. Other than that, the drone appears to be completely functional.

"Stand Down prisoner 133432345." a monotone voice comes from the drone. "Further resistance will result in addition charges."

Well, damn. Looks to me like the cops finally caught up with these crazies. Wait for the drone to mop up the crazies, and walk back into the alleyway.
Eric stays where he is, Masky seems to have taken another bolt of electricity, and the other two have fled down another alleyway, it is possible to follow them if you choose to.

"Let's Keep moving, if it needs to be said. Also, it seems the drones are using stunbolts, or something. John still has a leg, so that's my guess.

Good news, they want to catch us alive!"
She says, not sound thrilled at that.

Action: Follow along, and help John walk if I can.
+
Leg it after them, yeah.
"Yeah and all it took us to find that out, was me getting zap!" John says sarcastically. Saki attempts to assist John, by giving him a shoulder to support him but he shrugs her off. "I don't need your help." John says sternly, continuing despite his limp. Eventually the 2 of you are brought before a sewage tunnel drain, without any bars to prevent someone from entering and is completely dried out, still smell though. "Here we are..." *pants* Running with a limp seems to have tired out John. "Lady's first." He motions the two to enter.

+
Leave quickly, following Kit and keeping sharp watch, attempt to hurry her/it along to put as much space between us and the drones as possible.
Both of you go down another alleyway running, leaving Masky to fend for himself. The sound of sirens is becoming fainter, until the two of you can not hear them or the slight humming of the drones. Now the two of you are hiding behind a dumpster by an old garage.

Inv. and Status change.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 05:39:20 am by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 02, 2015, 05:26:03 pm »

Masky throws another thing and goes to limp away.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 02, 2015, 05:27:09 pm »

Kit takes the time to switch into the ganger clothes. "Mind looking around for something to get this muzzle off? Probably a good idea to be less conspicuous."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 36