Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32

Author Topic: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 25: High tyrol Gets Kicked in the Face  (Read 65571 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 3: Before Defeating Your Enemy...
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2015, 08:27:27 pm »

-locks at self-

"not exactly what I was hoping for but...I can manage"

find some yarn to play with while I wait for a chance to kill spider
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Nunzillor

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2015, 08:33:42 pm »

Wake up and convince others not to attack me.  Then, attack NAV.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2015, 09:40:59 pm »

I was just loading up some Random Articles on the wiki and found something. While Omnipotence is a power that you can certainly get, it has one weakness. Omnipotence Embodiment on the other hand has no weakness. To me that's rather interesting.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2015, 10:02:27 pm »

Oh no people are attacking me.
Get up and run to Nunzillor. Drain the blood from his head wound and use it to form armour over my body made of small bumps, and bumps on my knuckles to enhance punching. Punch him in the face.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2015, 10:11:27 pm »

Oh no people are attacking me.
Get up and run to Nunzillor. Drain the blood from his head wound and use it to form armour over my body made of small bumps, and bumps on my knuckles to enhance punching. Punch him in the face.
You got two separate 1's in character creation. Small bumps are all you can do.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2015, 10:46:40 pm »

Okay then, form small bumps on Nunzillor's head. Then go punch Nunzillor in the head. When I punch him, transfer the bumps to my hand and form a gauntlet out of blood bumps to protect my hand and act like brass knuckles.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2015, 10:49:54 pm »

((Small bumps... Could you drain someone out slowly with that?))
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2015, 11:00:48 pm »

Okay then, form small bumps on Nunzillor's head. Then go punch Nunzillor in the head. When I punch him, transfer the bumps to my hand and form a gauntlet out of blood bumps to protect my hand and act like brass knuckles.
This is all you can do with blood. You cannot harden it or move it. My advice is get a kill and reroll.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2015, 11:07:50 pm »

Well fuck. Go strangle Nunzillor to death and get a kill. Make his bleeding head wound bumpy out of spite.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2015, 01:25:39 am »

Go look for another weapon. This thing looked a bit too burned to be useful.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2015, 08:52:15 am »

Throw a repeating combination of jabs and punches at H4ZARD

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 4: The Fight Leaves the Stadium
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2015, 06:44:18 pm »

Round 4: The Fight Leaves the Stadium

Hawk132 sees Nunzillor disgrace himself all over the asphalt and decides to finish him off with a well-placed swing of his bat. An easy kill. He jogs to Nunzillor's soon-to-be corpse when out of the corner of his eye he sees NAV running at Nunzillor like a madman! He leaps onto Nunzillor, wraps his fingers around his throat and starts wringing him, shaking droplets of water everywhere. [10 vs 8] Just as Hawk132 gets to Nunzillor and swings, an audible snap is heard as Nunzillor's neck breaks and his last breath leaves his body. Hold on...is that blood bumpy? The bat is swung, however, [5] and it hits NAV across his back. It didn't seem to do much damage, but he does seem to be winded.

Tomasque leaves the stadium and starts moving along its outside. Out here in the rain, he sees a few with umbrellas walking by and a....white kitten with glowing blue eyes walking towards the stadium. Spooky.

H4zardZ1 flees from the impudent Detoxicated as his opponent opponent once more moves to attack him, this time going for an ordinary haymaker rather than attempting to use the much less effective but still rather stylish glove he used before. [6 vs 4]  He's faster than Detoxicated and sprints out of the stadium, charges a ball of pure self-hatred in his hand, dark energies swirling around it and giving off ominous sparks once it's complete. He fires at Detoxicated, [2 vs 9] but a drop of water hits him in the eye, throwing off his aim and hitting the top of the door. Concrete falls from the top of the door as the sound of the small explosion resonates outwards. A few bystanders see it and start to worry. One of them takes out his phone and begins calling the police.

The small kitten in front of the stadium looks around for something to play with as he waits for his vengeance but alas, the outsides of stadiums rarely have anything that could be fun for a kitten. [2] Worse still is a human who bolts out from the stadium, turns around and shoots an explosion at the door, then keeps running. He accidentally kicks endlessblaze, causing him to fly out and landing hard on the sidwalk. The bystanders are appalled. A woman picks up endlessblaze and tells her boyfriend she's taking him to a vet. The boyfriend [2] - the big, muscle-bound boyfriend who's probably been going to the gym every day for several years - moves to teach the kitten-kicker a lesson.

BlitzDungeoneer ignores the searing pain from his right hand for a moment and thinks for a moment, deciding that a black, smoky corpse wouldn't make for a very good weapon. Instead, he looks around the stadium for a bit, first going into a locker room. [10] He sees a locker slightly ajar and opens it, finding an awesome-looking bat inside. It's made of aluminium, has flame decals on the end, and has "Petunia" written printed on the side. This would been pretty cool if he could use it with both hands, but he can only hold it in his left due to the irreparable nerve damage that comes from holding onto burning corpse for several minutes in his right hand.

A guy drives down the US 206 for whatever reasons when he passes by the stadium. He sees a guy on his phone, a small kitten in a woman's arms, and a big guy about to lay into some other guy. The man driving the car has a name, and his name is Beirus.

The woman with the kitten waves to Beirus, hoping he'll pull over.

Spoiler: BlitzDungeoneer (click to show/hide)

[Rerolling or purchasing powers is a free action, meaning I can do that for you before the next round starts.]
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 05:16:33 am by Andres »

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Superpower Wiki Warfare - Round 4: The Fight Leaves the Stadium
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2015, 06:48:36 pm »

"meow"

-oh dear this form is effecting me, no matter. I will have my vengeance!-

move around a bit to get a basic assessment of my injures
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2015, 06:55:05 pm »

Kill the killstealer!
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2015, 07:07:30 pm »

Rule change
Buying new superpowers now costs 2 kills per supweprower, regardless of how many you currently have. The rules on rerolling have not changed.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 32