Elysia
Spooder
Doge
Cat
Snek
Andala
Abstain

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 110

Author Topic: FEF: Clashing Ideals OOC (Actually Accepted Two Signups!)  (Read 80929 times)

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Clashing Ideals
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2015, 09:39:51 pm »

PTW

Also, making an carbon copy of a character from another game is probably not the way to get into the game. Just saying.

I'm mostly joking. Obviously I'm not going to make literally Ganondorf, or he'd be running dark knight or something.

EDIT: Sheet.

Spoiler: Tyrone Aimes (click to show/hide)

Will add a bio and such in a bit, need to go over a few things with GM first to make sure the backstory fits well. Also, personal skill/flaw will need to be gone over and stuff.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:15:03 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2015, 04:36:34 pm »

You should probably swap weapons prof to lance. Also, for FOE's sanity and well being, you might want to consider swapping that 1% out of RES and into SPD. It's really not a big difference and it just makes life easier to have growths in multiples of 5. Also dudes can be peg knights, they've existed in other games and also FE14 is going to have a dude Peg Rider.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2015, 04:39:38 pm »

No need for sexism: there's monster people to hate instead!

You should probably swap weapons prof to lance. Also, for FOE's sanity and well being, you might want to consider swapping that 1% out of RES and into SPD. It's really not a big difference and it just makes life easier to have growths in multiples of 5.

Also this pls
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 04:47:25 pm by F.O.E. »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2015, 05:32:12 pm »

You mention monsters are like Laguz; does that mean even Tarvos and Naga have human versions or does that only work for monsters which would need a more obvious "combat form" like the Doog, Bael and Gargoyle?

Also, does Disarming a mauthe dog mean all their teeth are knocked out of their maw cartoon-style?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2015, 05:37:08 pm »

You mention monsters are like Laguz; does that mean even Tarvos and Naga have human versions or does that only work for monsters which would need a more obvious "combat form" like the Doog, Bael and Gargoyle?
Changing forms applies to all monsters, otherwise certain things in the future would be nearly impossible. Hence why demons aren't playable.

Also, does Disarming a mauthe dog mean all their teeth are knocked out of their maw cartoon-style?
I'm flavoring them [monster weapons] as magical augmentations, it's more like they're using the power of [whatever] to change the strength/effects of their claws/fangs/talons so disarming them would mean disconnecting them from that somehow.

Edit: The basic weapons are their normal claws/fangs/talons and should technically be infinite use and locked in their inventories (or maybe not take up an item slot?) but I'm not giving out infinite use anything.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:41:01 pm by F.O.E. »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2015, 06:14:53 pm »

PTW/Future sheet! :D
Just busy at the moment!

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2015, 06:15:53 pm »

Edited sheet with suggested changes and Potential boosts.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2015, 09:55:08 pm »

I'll be making a Naga.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2015, 08:02:36 pm »

Just gotta do the Bio and the bizarre mug.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 01:05:26 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2015, 09:31:28 pm »

Plot twist: I'm not making a Naga, I'm making a thief.

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2015, 01:18:26 am »

Just gotta do the Bio and the bizarre mug.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

PS, the con you get from being mounted just makes you harder to rescue, not give you actual hefting powers. Also that second PS is always active on every PP against anything. I'd accept it if it was activated by doubling and the first attack hitting.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2015, 02:10:38 am »

Shouldn't also make it easier to rescue others? And I will chance the second PS into that then.

Also I am not sure if I see many advantages for monsters too. Shouldn't they at least have a con above average to make up for their natural weakness to some stuff? That and losing horse riding weapon advantages. Giving +1 or +2 con for them would be nice.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:15:11 am by Praefectus Screptum »

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2015, 06:57:44 am »

Shouldn't also make it easier to rescue others?

Also I am not sure if I see many advantages for monsters too. Shouldn't they at least have a con above average to make up for their natural weakness to some stuff? That and losing horse riding weapon advantages. Giving +1 or +2 con for them would be nice.
It does, I just forgot to mention it cause 1:20 AM.

That's a good point that I admittedly didn't even think to consider. I'll go with that and give monsters a flat +2 to con to make up for the weaknesses they receive.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 07:00:12 am by F.O.E. »

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 07:45:54 am »

What do you mean by horse riding weapon advantage? Being mounted never helps you hold weapons better. It is literally only for rescuing and being rescued

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2015, 11:52:04 am »

I'm, uh.  Posting to watch.  Maybe to hop in.  I'm busy and flying back to america soon so I dunno if i'll get a sheet done in time
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 110