Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: RTD-Don't push the button - Infinite Storeroom and crazy weapons  (Read 9305 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile

Typical roll to dodge intro.  You guys post an action and bold it.. I role to see how it goes over.
1-Super fail
2-Fail
3-Partial success
4-Success
5-Super Success
6-Overshoot

and now that that's out of the way

You awake in a room, sitting in a chair, padded but not too much.  You spy others in a similar situation.  The room is dimly lit, there is a door off in the corner, but there are no windows.  You can not tell the time, month, day or year.  You do not know if you are above ground or below, you do not know why you are here.  In front of you, in the center of the room, is a small table with a button on it.  You have no memories save 2, your name, and a crisp male voice warning you not to press the button.

((So to join post a character sheet with your name and a physical description including the clothes you are wearing, you do not have a watch, or anything in your pockets.))
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:57:20 pm by fillipk »
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: RTD-Don't push the button
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 01:40:25 am »

Name: John Average
Description: Average height. Average weight. Average eyebrows over his brown eyes. Average brown hair stylised into a very average haircut.

Go find the nearest person and talk to them about my job as an accountant.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 02:01:18 am »

Description: Average height. Average weight. Average eyebrows over his brown eyes. Average brown hair stylised into a very average haircut.

[/b]
((You didn't describe clothes. I'm going to assume this was intentional.))

Name: Charles "Pesky" Delaware
Description: A middle aged man dressed in mismatched, patchy clothes which don't quite fit right. His hair is a suspiciously bright red, and he's got something white smeared all over his face. His mouth is encircled with a mess of red paint, though he isn't smiling. A polka dot tie hangs loosely around his neck.

His disheveled overalls are mottled with what you hope are ketchup stains.

Talk to the other guy about his job as an accountant. Also, ask him why's he's naked.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 02:18:36 am »

Name: Jack
Description: White male with brown hair and brown eyes

Go Super Saiyan.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
  • Deep waters don't run still
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 02:23:09 am »

Name: Gunnar
Description: Pale and strong male with long hair and a ludicrously long beard. Wears a T-Shirt, Cargo pants and has no shoes.

Go beserk and break the door

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2015, 04:49:33 pm »

3 - you stand up and walk over the guy in patchy clothes, you introduce yourself as John, but you can't remember anything else, He introduces himself as Charles "Pesky" Delaware and then asks why you have no clothes on.  You look down and are embarrassed to see its true, Charles offers you his clothes, or some of them, but you spot a pile of clothes off in the left corner that seems familiar to you.  (describe your clothes)

[/b]
((You didn't describe clothes. I'm going to assume this was intentional.))

Name: Charles "Pesky" Delaware
Description: A middle aged man dressed in mismatched, patchy clothes which don't quite fit right. His hair is a suspiciously bright red, and he's got something white smeared all over his face. His mouth is encircled with a mess of red paint, though he isn't smiling. A polka dot tie hangs loosely around his neck.

His disheveled overalls are mottled with what you hope are ketchup stains.

Talk to the other guy about his job as an accountant. Also, ask him why's he's naked.

6 - You find out his name is John, and then you introduce yourself.  The conversation gets awkward for a couple of seconds then you quickly ask why he has no clothes and you offer him some of yours, be cause 2 half naked men is better then one fully clothed and one without any.  He ignores your offer, and instead notices something in the left corner of the room.

Name: Jack
Description: White male with brown hair and brown eyes

Go Super Saiyan.

5 - you go completely Super Saiyan but since you aren't a Saiyan you just stand up and shout out, people don't really notice you and the fact that your nude because their all busy with their own stuff.  You notice some clothes underneath your seat that are extremely familiar. (Describe your clothes)

Name: Gunnar
Description: Pale and strong male with long hair and a ludicrously long beard. Wears a T-Shirt, Cargo pants and has no shoes.

Go beserk and break the door

5 - You get angrier, and angrier at not knowing where you are, you spy a door and decide that you are busting out.  With one punch you blow the door off it's hinges and into the corridor behind it where it slams into a stone statue with an axe. "Shame, the door was unlocked, I mean we haven't even begin and your already breaking stuff, that's really going to cost us you know, we aren't made of Karma." a crisp female voice with a hint of exasperation is heard through out the room. ----(Gunnar has figured out he is inhumanly strong)----

"Well since it seems like you are all awake, your memories were wiped and you were brought here to be part of an experiment, all you have to do is push the button on the table in the center of the room.  You are free to leave whenever you want of course, we can't stop you, but I would only exit this room if you can survive being in multiple pieces.  So go ahead, push the button."
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2015, 04:59:38 pm »

Push the button and take cover in fetal position

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2015, 05:02:55 pm »

Name: Felicia

Description: Wears simple clothes, no pockets. Stands just above average height, brown hair and blue eyes. Her long hair is held in a ponytail by her green band.

Huddle up in the corner. Assume a fetal position.

"Why are you pressing the button? I feel that's a bad idea. We shouldn't do that thing. We should never do that thing!"
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: RTD-Don't push the button - don't do it
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 05:07:22 pm »

It is that or to get mauled by what's outside. And the button is pretty shiny too!

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2015, 06:35:01 pm »

"I'm not going to stop you. I'm not even going to try. I'm just going to ask you not to. I think I remember.... something about not pressing the button. They said they wiped our memories. Maybe we've done this test before, and every time we've pressed the button and lost. Maybe the test is to stay in this room and resist the temptation to push the button. They want to see how long we can last. Just... just don't push it."
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2015, 06:49:16 pm »

"I like that idea, but no that's not the test, so go ahead, push the button, it's okay.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 06:54:44 pm »

Push it

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2015, 07:27:31 pm »

"Do not push the button." Felicia stated, coolly but firmly.

Magnumcannon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2015, 07:28:46 pm »

Push it anyway so something interesting happens
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:58:31 pm by Magnumcannon »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile