Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: Delegation: A fief management suggestion Game  (Read 24749 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Delegation: A fief management suggestion Game
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2015, 02:38:43 pm »

He's mind controlling rats and could decide that he wants to be the first ever Governor of Rats. He could do this by getting the rats he has and eating us alive when we sleep...as well as our men in the barracks.

TheLordofHouseRiley

• Bay Watcher
  • Cutting down the enemies of the emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2015, 02:46:12 pm »

We could give him the honorary title of governor of rats

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2015, 02:50:08 pm »

How about Dungeon Master? I'd be shitting my pants and squeaking like a canary if i knew my torturer had the power to put rants in my cell.

Speaking of which we should speak with our prisoner and make sure he's okay.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2015, 04:51:32 pm »

Definitely hire the adventurers and the scribe. The scribe can be used to keep track of our stock and order new things as well as record our personal history, the adventurers can be used to find out about the land so we can possibly find bandit encampments.

I am not so sure about the rat mage, I don't see how he could be of use for us.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2015, 04:52:43 pm »

Definitely hire the adventurers and the scribe. The scribe can be used to keep track of our stock and order new things as well as record our personal history, the adventurers can be used to find out about the land so we can possibly find bandit encampments.

I am not so sure about the rat mage, I don't see how he could be of use for us.

Keeping rats out of our storehouses.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2015, 04:54:15 pm »

Rats are useful for lots of things. I'd say we entertain the idea of hiring the rat mange, but we should see how much he would cost.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2015, 06:02:00 pm »

How about Dungeon Master? I'd be shitting my pants and squeaking like a canary if i knew my torturer had the power to put rants in my cell.

Speaking of which we should speak with our prisoner and make sure he's okay.
Dungeon Mastger in a DF sense, maybe if he can tame rats he can tame other beasts as well.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2015, 06:21:20 pm »

+1 to interviewing them at least, with preferences to hiring the adventures and the scribe. If we can be assured the magician is safe, I'd like to take him on as well. If nothing else, he can keep the rats out of the larder, and  a couple bandit patrols swarmed under by a furry tempest would go a long way of "encouraging" the bandits and barbarians to seek their spoils elsewhere.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2015, 12:29:53 pm »

+1 to interviewing them at least, with preferences to hiring the adventures and the scribe. If we can be assured the magician is safe, I'd like to take him on as well. If nothing else, he can keep the rats out of the larder, and  a couple bandit patrols swarmed under by a furry tempest would go a long way of "encouraging" the bandits and barbarians to seek their spoils elsewhere.

Forgot to +1 this.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2015, 02:35:32 pm »

+This
Also ptw.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2015, 02:36:35 pm »

+This
Also ptw.
+1.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 06, 2015, 04:00:55 pm »

+This
Also ptw.
+1.
This and I also support the idea of telling the Mayor that we will try to secure the roads and the overall state.

Depending on how far the next update goes, here are some possible actions that could be taken.

Arin the gubernatorial killer should be released from imprisonment and be announced to enter the second phase of his punishment of being an our indentured servant for an indefinite amount of time. When Arin recuperates, he and Vest can travel to Mayor Veera’s city and investigate it. If Vest thinks Arin is competent and trustworthy enough, then we should send him off to check out the status of Sir Madagor’s town.

I forgot if our councilmen already had jobs, but if they don’t or are done they can start new ones.
Aldagor and Desan can look at current economic and trade laws and tell us if we can make improvements on them.
Balpher and Elerik can continue training the soliders.

I think Adeeb should take sometime to train with and lead some men on small patrols around Bonewatch. Try to learn and study military tactics in case of an attack.

Eduard and Vest can just help us out as needed.
Max avatar size is 80x80

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 06, 2015, 04:32:23 pm »

Aldagor might still be working on the 'revert the laws' thing, I think.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mlamlah

• Bay Watcher
  • The Androgynous Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2015, 01:30:26 pm »

Should hopefully see an update tonight, or maybe tomorrow morning.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2015, 09:27:01 pm »

Hooray!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22