Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Also, feedback on the pace, content, and other stuff would be appreciated!
- 2 (100%)
Character sheets! Don't forget to keep these up to date!
- 0 (0%)
Map!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 189

Author Topic: Forumites RPG - Round 2: Elimination! (Wheel of misfortune)  (Read 111852 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Forumites RPG - This is what happens when you play with fire
« Reply #1230 on: July 14, 2015, 05:13:33 pm »

"...Should we go after them, and just mark down the safe path and come back later?" Twin says to those that haven't ran after the cat yet.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: July 14, 2015, 05:18:16 pm »

"Yeah, let's go. No need to mark it, I memorized it." Armach moves to the new room.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
  • Passwords get hidden, who knew? ••••••••
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: July 14, 2015, 05:18:37 pm »

McDonald looks around, unsettled by the sudden change in scenery. "Hugo!? Arc!? Can someone hear me!?
I'm with stupid |
                      v

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: July 14, 2015, 05:21:05 pm »

Twin, having taken all the stingers out of her ears and memorized the path, follows Armach.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: July 14, 2015, 05:21:42 pm »

((Can I hear any human voices?))

"I'm going to hope I'm dreaming."

FallacyofUrist looks straight up in the hope he'll see the sun instead of a ceiling. He also tries pinching himself.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: July 14, 2015, 05:29:05 pm »

"Yeah, let's go. No need to mark it, I memorized it." Armach moves to the new room.
Twin, having taken all the stingers out of her ears and memorized the path, follows Armach.
It takes about a minute to cross the huge room again. Following the probable path of the others, they see that a new doors has been opened, into what looks like a big cloud of mist. On stepping through, each finds themselves in a rainforest. Alone.

McDonald looks around, unsettled by the sudden change in scenery. "Hugo!? Arc!? Can someone hear me!?
No reply.

Meanwhile, HugoLuman finds his cries unanswered as well, and holds his axe close to his chest. "Well. Welcome to the jungle I guess." He starts looking around for a clear path to proceed through.

((Can I hear any human voices?))

"I'm going to hope I'm dreaming."

FallacyofUrist looks straight up in the hope he'll see the sun instead of a ceiling. He also tries pinching himself.
The only sound is the chorus of insects, or whatever small creatures. Above, there is a thick canopy. It might be cloudy above that, but it's hard to tell.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: July 14, 2015, 05:31:30 pm »

"Hello?" Twin says, examining her surroundings.
Sigtext!

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: July 14, 2015, 05:32:50 pm »

Arcvasti padded through the underbrush, confused. Why were they here? Despite the pervasive scent of tasty small animals, there was no life to be found. Despite the birdsong, they saw no birds. No insects moved, either. The entire jungle possessed a preternatural stillness, obvious to their motion-sensitive cat eyes. And their fur coat was rapidly becoming impractical in the heat. Arcvasti padded on, disconcerted by the dichotomy between one sense and another. It was almost as bad as seeing things without scents, like the words on the glow-hard-paw-thing. It hurt to think about. Why were they here? Perhaps now was the time for that long-delayed bath. The cat paused and raised their non-thing-encumbered paw to lick. And then[3] a lash of pain jolted through their awareness as one of the vines above whipped down on their flank hard enough to draw blood. They yowled and ran, heedless of the noise their hurried pawsteps made. Above, the trees of the jungle creaked to life. Unpleasant life. The cat ran on, dripping blood from their wound. Their blood trail, combined with the constant light from the glow-hard-paw-thing made them easy to track. Perhaps the glow-hard-paw-thing could be gnawed free, the cat thought. Once again, they raised their paw to their mouth, with a much different intent.

[[I'll be absent from the thread for a few hours. Hugo'll be running everyone else's jungles for them.]]
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: July 14, 2015, 05:37:42 pm »

"I'm going to hope I'm dreaming, because if I'm not dreaming, this is going to be a pain."

FallacyofUrist heads off in a random direction, scanning the ground and vegetation to notice venomous snakes and whatnot.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

armach

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: July 14, 2015, 05:38:50 pm »

Armach looks around confused. "Shit, where is everyone?." He wispers to himself. He looks down at the jungle floor for footprints.

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: July 14, 2015, 05:39:39 pm »

McDonald looks around for any paths.
I'm with stupid |
                      v

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: July 14, 2015, 05:47:40 pm »

HugoLuman is rather worried as he picks his way between the trees. He was already tired from dancing, and fighting the golems. The fear adrenaline from the hangman changes had jolted him a bit, but soreness was now creeping upon him. And now, here he was, cooking in his coat, which he still feared to take off for fear of brushing against some small, nasty critter. And he had only this axe to protect himself, which was difficult to wield properly even when not tired. That swing on the golem, it had been so awkward... he wasn't quite as strong as he used to be.

"Hello?" Twin says, examining her surroundings.
There is no answer but the sounds of tiny creatures all around, making as much noise as possible. And yet, none of them seem to be visible. It feels like a sauna: you can already tell that the hoodie will make you miserable rather quickly, though the moisture is somewhat soothing on your still sore ears.

McDonald looks around for any paths.
The vegetation is thick: looks like you'll have to pick your way through it.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: July 14, 2015, 05:48:40 pm »

"I'm going to hope I'm dreaming, because if I'm not dreaming, this is going to be a pain."

FallacyofUrist heads off in a random direction, scanning the ground and vegetation to notice venomous snakes and whatnot.

FallacyofUrist finally convinced his legs to move.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: July 14, 2015, 05:49:44 pm »

Twinwolf looks for the least dense path, and starts walking quietly.
Sigtext!

McDonald

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: July 14, 2015, 05:53:18 pm »

McDonald starts walking quickly in a random direction, trying to use his knife like a machete. After a while he puts it away and just pushes leaves and whatnot away.
I'm with stupid |
                      v
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 189