Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 78580 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #1095 on: July 03, 2015, 07:29:24 am »

The sun is beginning to go down. Yui pays the bill for those who didn't insist on paying for themselves, and waits for everyone else.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: July 03, 2015, 07:50:53 am »

"I'll pay for my own, unless you are starving and low on cash."

"I am neither of these things at the moment. Alright, we will both pay for our own then. Works for me."

Presumably, the meal continues until everyone finishes because we just took up a lot of screen time and are probably close to a time skip  :P.

"Ah, that was good. It looks like it got dark out, do you need my assistance getting home?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: July 03, 2015, 09:06:47 am »

Robins plan had... Probably failed. Considering Sass had made an effort to idly chat with him and was anything but adhering to japanese social standards. More than happy to treat him like a friend and class mate. She didn''t even make him wait outside when she headed back to her apartment to change clothes. Though she did change in Another room. The place was... Creativity unleashed. Messy and chaotic in a sort of "Organic order" kind of way. She Probably knew where everything was, even if it looked disorganozed. It was also clearly in progress. Boxes everywhere. The was only half painted (though not in a specific color or pattern, she seemed to just paint whatever she wanted on the walls) and no wallpaper. When she came back out, Sass looked like she stepped out of a poster. Still in wheelie-shoes, a single polka-lined thigh high and jean hotpants with suspenders over a too-small looking Blue T-shirt with currently unreadable print. Over all that she had a fluffy white, unzipped, hoodie with floppy bunny-ears on the hood. She dug around in the kitchen area for a bit before pulling out a paper bag and rolling out the door and waving for Robin to follow. And from there, a breif stop at the super market to pick up five drinks for whatever reason. And then straight to the hospital where they were now.

((Took forever to type on phone. Damn Sass fashion sense and decoration habit.))

Sassy would be recognized by the people at the front desk, though her guest likely wouldn't be. But he was with Valentia, so they'd probably let him up to the room. They'd be told by the nurse on the way up that Yuri was still very weak, but she was conscious, and her family was currently with her, but they were free to visit her themselves as long as they finished before visiting hours ended. Upon actually reaching the room, before they even get in to see Yuri, the two of them would be ambushed by what appears to be a much healthier looking, tinier Yuri, at first glance, though with longer, well-groomed black hair and skin that wasn't NEARLY so sallow and jaundiced as her older sister's, who'd basically throw herself at Val so as to hug her as soon as she shows up.

"Val-nee~!"
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: July 03, 2015, 09:13:29 am »

Sass caught the child-shaped projectile and arced the payload over her head. As if she was about to suplex a child. Except she stopped when it became difficult to bend backwards with the kid (She could go further than you might expect though) and then straightened up, tucking the child under an arm like a bag and rolled into the room.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: July 03, 2015, 09:17:34 am »

Sachi likely goes home unless someone wants to talk to her.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: July 03, 2015, 09:43:35 am »

((Some shady people all wearing yellow turn up. Very interested in, Ah, talking to Sachi))
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 03, 2015, 09:48:23 am »

((Some shady people all wearing yellow turn up. Very interested in, Ah, talking to Sachi))
((oh god))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 03, 2015, 09:50:05 am »

((oh god))
((oh noes it the banana mafia.))
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 03, 2015, 09:51:01 am »

((Something about a nebula and a yellow radio.))
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 03, 2015, 09:55:26 am »

Kiyoshi is interested in talking to Sachi, actually.
So he does.
"Uh, Furakawa.."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 03, 2015, 09:58:32 am »

Sachi looks over at him.
"Hm?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 03, 2015, 09:58:36 am »

"Nice catch."
Robin says as he follows Sassy in.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 03, 2015, 10:00:07 am »

He hands her Sassy's card!
"Uh... Sassy? Right?[/i] She left this card on the table. It has her phone number on it. I don't know if you got it down."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 03, 2015, 10:00:42 am »

Sachi raises her phone.
"I saw it when she left."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 03, 2015, 10:01:26 am »

The sun is beginning to go down. Yui pays the bill for those who didn't insist on paying for themselves, and waits for everyone else.
"Th-thank you v-very much, Anoko-san."
Sora does the 'polite nod' as opposed to bowing, what with being at a table. He had learned from his mistakes.
He then excuses himself and, assuming nobody wants to talk to him, leaves for home.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 100