Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Roll to Convert Mk. III  (Read 16875 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Convert Mk. III
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2015, 05:11:51 am »

+1 dark soul -1 influence
THUGDOBLAT EVIL GOD

Tell her to sacrifice the meat, if she does, give her some evil power!!!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2015, 06:35:03 am »

Gorgolath, the Mad God
-1 Communication, +1 Beyond the Veil
Form a phrase on the ground near my prophet, telling him to row and row until he gets to the mainland.
EDIT: Forgot my name and +/- 1's. Edited in now.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 12:43:39 pm by darkpaladin109 »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2015, 11:16:57 am »

Everything
+1 Roguish Charm. -1 Plays Well With Others. +1 Lay of the Land
[75, 153]

Tell my prophet to convert some fellow drunks.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2015, 09:09:08 pm »

+1 Diseased, psychic overload 1

Farf, God of diseases

YOU ARE GREAT FIREBOY!! NOW IS THE TIME TO BEGIN YOUR REAL DUTY AS A PROPHET! Find a hospital, or any place where large amounts of sick people are treated, and apply for a job as a nurse, or the closest possible. I BELIEVE IN YOU BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2015, 06:38:45 am »

Well GIVE TO HIM, MAHAHAHAH

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2015, 05:36:35 pm »

(+1 rabble rouser, -1 organized religion, +1 Absolute Faith, -1 family friendly )
AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD, FILLED WITH RAGE, DISAPOINTMENT, AND WORRY ORDERED IT'S PROPHET TO GO AND RELAX FOR A WHILE, AND REVOKE HIS MOST RECENT LAW, AS THE COMMUNIST GOD SPOKE: "EVEN REVOLUTION SHOULD NOT GO TO SUCH EXTREAMS, AS THIS ALLOWS THE DARK, COWARDLY, OVER-EMOTIONAL FORCES OF THE DREADED CULTURAL MARXISM! WE SHALL NEVER GO DOWN THAT PATH OF MALAL!!!!"

THE COMMUNIST GOD THEN AWAITS THE RESULTS.
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2015, 01:39:15 am »

Huio,, the god of empiricism
(+1 Show Me. -1 Beyond The Veil)
[85, 87]
Get the prophet to spread the news of the strange voice in his head (that me of course)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2015, 05:38:48 pm »

I updated the player list in the OP. Please let me know if there are inaccuracies.

Question:do we start in the same city or are we in different locations
Action search the town for chemicals or alchemicals similar or identical to the mysterious substance in my prophets possession. identify nearby production,distribution and storage locations.predominant religions in the area should also be included in my intelligence retrieval.
(Magi mushi mo 1+aether addict 1-productively employable)
((different locations, to start. Feel free to seek each other out.))
(6)You find an alchemist in a large stone cottage outside of town. his basement is full of alchemical apparatus, ingredients, and ongoing experiments. It looks like he is running low on supplies - it can't be easy getting most o these ingredients all the way up here into the frozen north, in weather such as you have had.

You discover five competing religions in the area: One for the god of Storms, one for the god of Darkness, one for the goddess of Starlight, one for the goddess of Wolves, and one for Death. a real cheerful lot, that.

Your prophetess remains unconscious.

Omin, God of Pleasant Scents

+1 Fresh Bread and Strawberries. -1 Adventurous Spirit. +1 All Nature Sings. +1 Why Do Fools Suddenly Appear, Whenever You are Near?, 3 Hygienic Disciples

[334, 54]

Start up a cleanliness club - the members obtain superior bread compared to non-members and, upon joining, one package of free strawberry scented soap. Admission to the club depends on hygiene inspection by the disciples. Hope this incentivizes greater conversion!
(1)You suggest the idea to your prophetess, but are interrupted by a young child darting into the bakery and calling for her. Turns out, a family member is having a baby, and your prophetess dashes off to do whatever it is women do at these times. It's almost certainly untidy.

+1 dark soul -1 influence
THUGDOBLAT EVIL GOD

Tell her to sacrifice the meat, if she does, give her some evil power!!!
(1)"that's good, cured meat, eh wot? Not gonna waste the likes of that. Winter's not over yet. Girl's gotta eat, eh, that's wot!"

Gorgolath, the Mad God
-1 Communication, +1 Beyond the Veil
Form a phrase on the ground near my prophet, telling him to row and row until he gets to the mainland.
EDIT: Forgot my name and +/- 1's. Edited in now.
(2-1) your prophet steps right in the symbol you are carving in the sand. he then overturns one of the boats, and falls asleep underneath.

Everything
[75, 153]

Tell my prophet to convert some fellow drunks.

(3)You convince your prophet to have a drunken conversation about yourself (5+1) remarkably, your prophet gains an audience. You now have three drunken disciples.

+1 Diseased, psychic overload 1

Farf, God of diseases

YOU ARE GREAT FIREBOY!! NOW IS THE TIME TO BEGIN YOUR REAL DUTY AS A PROPHET! Find a hospital, or any place where large amounts of sick people are treated, and apply for a job as a nurse, or the closest possible. I BELIEVE IN YOU BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!!
(6-1)Still terrified, the idea of going somewhere that she might be treated for her illness perks Fireboy up a bit, and she goes to apply to the local medicant as an apprentice (6) who is in desperate need of assistance, what with the recent outbreak of Oozing Eyeblight in the region. She is thrust right into action, after being treated for her condition, which begins clearing up immediately (dat 6, bro ;P)

Ryleus Aluin.

+1 Power Politics -1 Eye to Eye with the Divine
[26, 61]

Now create harmless yellowish orbs of light and spread them throughout the village.
(5)You are generating quite the buzz around the village. Your ability to perform light themed miracles has increased to level 2!

Well GIVE TO HIM, MAHAHAHAH
(5)You transport via miracle a handful of plants to Fata, who receives them in perplexity (6) and promptly begins studying them in various ways, including eating the more interesting bits, which leaves him quite sick.

(+1 rabble rouser, -1 organized religion, +1 Absolute Faith, -1 family friendly )
AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD, FILLED WITH RAGE, DISAPOINTMENT, AND WORRY ORDERED IT'S PROPHET TO GO AND RELAX FOR A WHILE, AND REVOKE HIS MOST RECENT LAW, AS THE COMMUNIST GOD SPOKE: "EVEN REVOLUTION SHOULD NOT GO TO SUCH EXTREAMS, AS THIS ALLOWS THE DARK, COWARDLY, OVER-EMOTIONAL FORCES OF THE DREADED CULTURAL MARXISM! WE SHALL NEVER GO DOWN THAT PATH OF MALAL!!!!"

THE COMMUNIST GOD THEN AWAITS THE RESULTS.
(5)you convince your prophet to change the family law, (3) and he adds a bunch of clarifications and limitation, making the law complicated and self contradictory. [Psychic overload |||..]

[85, 87]
Get the prophet to spread the news of the strange voice in his head (that me of course)
(3)troubled, your prophet looks for a soul to unload his concerns to. He feels he can't exactly climb up on a stump and preach - what would he even say? Talking to a professional is out - the only ones available are priests, and they would take a dim view of voices in one's head, and a dimmer view of a new religion. Finally, after talking to the family dog for a while, he gets drunk and tells his brother's children (6) who are young enough to believe in you without evidence. You now have 2 misguided underage followers.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2015, 05:41:28 pm »

Omin, God of Pleasant Scents

+1 Fresh Bread and Strawberries. -1 Adventurous Spirit. +1 All Nature Sings. +1 Why Do Fools Suddenly Appear, Whenever You are Near?, 3 Hygienic Disciples

[334, 54]

Well, let my prophetess have a bit of a break to do whatever it is she does on these occasions. After she's done, though, remind her to return to a pleasantly aromatic state.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2015, 05:54:24 pm »

Farf, god of diseases

+1 Scared of germs, +1 Clean and tidy, +1 Diseased, Psychic overload 1

"IT'S FINE FIREBOY, YOU DID A GREAT JOB! NOW IS THE TIME TO GAIN MORE SUPPORTER, YOUR JOB AS A PROPHET BEGINS NOW! TRY TO MAKE SICK PEOPLE ANGRY AT HEALTHY PEOPLE. "WHY WOULD THEY BE ALLOWED TO LIVE JUST FINE WHILE WE HAVE TO SUFFER?" IS WHAT THEY MUST ASK THEMSELVES! TRY CONVERTING PEOPLE WITH INCURABLE DISEASES FIRST! WE NEED A LEPER ARMY! ALSO YOUR FIRST CONVERTED WILL BE CALLED PAPERCLIFF!"
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2015, 03:56:37 am »

Thugdoblat EVIL god.
+1 dark soul -1 influency.

"That's wot? No, u wot, m8"

Tell her to get herself a weapon, in any possible way.
« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2015, 07:16:32 am »

[85, 87]
Find out the major religions in this village

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2015, 10:30:01 pm »

Everything
[75, 153]

Find out information about these converted drunks. Have my prophet continue to convert.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2015, 05:09:36 am »

What is Wrong, My  Emperor

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2015, 04:00:23 pm »

determine  the number of followers and overall power of each of thoose gods list both thier local,and global influence. determine the ingredients used to produce the mysterious substance. determine  my prophets social,economic,physical,and mental status.
determine local opinion of mysterious substance.
determine local exports  and imports.
 locate nearby  places where the ingredients could  be easily gathered from the wild.
 determine influence of the local town/village/ect...
determine the amount of people loacally who are polythiests. determine how common magic is in the local area. determine  the most powerful magic users in the local area. determine the average level of education in the local area. determine my phrophets level of education.determine the level of technology in the local area.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9