Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to Convert Mk. III  (Read 16868 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Convert Mk. III
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2015, 01:08:23 pm »

Gorgolath, the Mad God
-1 Communication, +1 Beyond the Veil
Form a phrase telling the leader of the fishing village to push a boat towards the island my prophet lives on.
(2) You create a cryptic sign on the chieftain's door. He promptly orders his daughter to wash it off, and goes and yells at the local teens for vandalism. Meanwhile, your prophet continues his discourse to the half eaten fish carcasses.

+1 dark soul -1 influence

Thugdoblat, EVIL god.

show our prophet true evil, trying to let her become as evil as i wanted.
(3) You show your prophet an image of a guy kicking a kitten. (3+1)She goes out and throws rocks at wildlife. Then she throws rocks at people's pets for a while, making some children cry.

(+1 rabble rouser, -1 organized religion, +1 Absolute Faith )

AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD SPEAKS TO IT'S PROPHET "OK, NOW CONVERT 2 OF THE GUYS I SENT DREAMS OF GLORIOUS FUTURE OF COMMUNISM, YOU'LL FIND THEY ARE QUITE CURIOUS OF THE DREAMS"

AND THE COMMUNIST GOD THEN PAT ITSELF ON THE BACK FOR JOB WELL DONE.
(3) Your drunk prophet talks about dreams with a couple of his bar buddies. They appear quite confused.

Ryleus Aluin.

+1 Power Politics -1 Eye to Eye with the Divine
[26, 61]

Have her tell people stories of a benevolent deity while I create puffs of mystical blueish smoke around the village.
(6-1) She eyes you askance ... well, she eyes the air askance, as you have no corporeal form -but seems on board with your scheme. (2) Her storytelling leaves something to be desired, and her dinner guests are not amused. the topic quickly shifts to more interesting topics - lace, and debutantes and scandal and  ... I don't know, hairstyles? Poofy sleeves? To be honest they started boring me pretty quickly, so my attention wandered.

Omin, God of Pleasant Scents

+1 Fresh Bread and Strawberries. -1 Adventurous Spirit. +1 All Nature Sings. +1 Why Do Fools Suddenly Appear, Whenever You are Near?

[334, 54]

Inspire my prophetess to become a local person of considerable political influence on account of her popularity.
(5) As baker of fine breads, and wife of one of the leading men in the village, she wields considerable influence in the region. Why, her popularity extends to the four nearest villages as well. The village idiot of the village two villages over asks for her autograph seven times today. Girls are starting to use the same strawberry scented soap, and hygiene is on the rise all around.

Everything
+1 Roguish Charm. -1 Plays Well With Others. +1 Lay of the Land
[75, 153]

Tell my prophet travel to the nearest village where his reputation is not as bad and preach my word there.
(3)you convince the prophet to head over to the next village for a day trip. He is known there, but at least he doesn't have any relatives there. (3) He talks abo0tu how great he is going to be while eating a stolen sandwich. Then he get's thrown out of a bar when he can't find someone to buy him a few rounds. He heads home after this.

Aidel.
Charisma -1. Introspection +1
[390,38]

Introduce myself to my actual prophet instead of someone random this time.
(3)You manage to speak to your prophet while he is closing shop for the day. He catches your name, but is unclear on what you are. (3) He barely responds, but at least he is not trying to exorcize you.

Huio, the god of empiricism
(+1 Show Me. -1 Beyond The Veil)
[85, 87]

Get the prophet to gather empirical evidence of my existence and write it down somewhere so he does not forget them
(5)The prophet gathers all the empirical evidence of your existence he can find. The list is short, and goes thus: Empirical existence that the voice in my head exists: 1)

((Hey, is it too late to join/is it full? If it isn't, then:))

my name: Farf

Follower trait: Embraces their illness.
(1) So, yeah. I mean, hypochondria is technically an illness, right? (+1 Scared of Germs, +1 Clean and Tidy)
this lady on the mountainous west coast just ... just doesn't like disease at all.
[1, 141]

Flesh Meat Roll to Dice, I'm Veteran, Maker of very Famous RTD.I have no idea what you said here.

Prophet name: Dr. Fata fatum(If you know latin this should easy, what he expy of)nope, no Idea. you'll have to explain.

What do he do: MAD SCIENCE
(2)You find a guy out in the woods in the southern foothills chewing on various leaves, eating random berries, and licking bark. You aren't sure if it's science, but he does seem a little mad. (+1 Inquisitive SPirit, -1 common sensebrains
[66, 136]

name magi mushi mo
prophet:magic user
(1) You cast about looking for a mystical mover and shaker,  but every mind you find which is connected to the Aether is closed to you. At last you find one, laying in a gutter, three empty vials near an outstretched hand, eyes fixed on the raw energies of nature. A magic "user" alright, though not so much a wizard, magician, witch, or fairy. (+1 addicted to the Aether, -1 Productively Employable)
[355, 4]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 02:09:20 pm by Ozarck »

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2015, 01:17:03 pm »

What does the dark soul bonus do?

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2015, 01:25:01 pm »

Gorgolath, the Mad God
-1 Communication, +1 Beyond the Veil
Commune with my prophet and tell him to build a boat, using whatever materials he can get, even if it means he has to dissassemble the shack..

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2015, 02:07:44 pm »

What does the dark soul bonus do?
Oh right. I'll add that in next time. Basically, it should have given her a bonus for wanting to do evil stuff. It's almost moot, as your roll prevented really large acts of evil from being shown to her, so it would have made her kick more puppies, maybe focus on people's pets. the rolls would have been (3) you show her some evil, (3+1) she acts successfully on that evil, instead of marginally.

EDIT: I added some of that in for this round. It's not much, but hey, you're just getting warmed up :P
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 02:09:59 pm by Ozarck »

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2015, 02:15:21 pm »

Everything
+1 Roguish Charm. -1 Plays Well With Others. +1 Lay of the Land
[75, 153]

Inform my prophet to travel to another nearby village and preach about me.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2015, 02:18:42 pm »

Omin, God of Pleasant Scents

+1 Fresh Bread and Strawberries. -1 Adventurous Spirit. +1 All Nature Sings. +1 Why Do Fools Suddenly Appear, Whenever You are Near?

[334, 54]

Continue making good hygiene and adherence to pleasant scents a fundamental part of the community.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2015, 02:24:31 pm »

Farf, God of diseases

+1 scared of germs, +1 Clean and tidy
[1,141]

Convert my prophet to my cause:
"Damit woman! Are you germist? Do you hate them? They only want to be your friend! What's wrong with you? Stop being afraid of everything and get a little bit dirty! Oh, and now your name is Fireboy! And you are also my prophet now!"
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 03:14:17 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2015, 03:23:40 pm »

Question
What is aether her it seems to be. Magical drug but what does it do?

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2015, 03:36:56 pm »

+1 dark soul -1 influence

Thugdoblat, EVIL god

Tell our prophet she has done a good job and gift her visions of SOME DUDE RULING A TOWN BY PUNCHING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO SHOW EVERYONE HE IS THE MOST POWERFUL.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:11:00 pm by conein »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2015, 03:43:24 pm »

Question
What is aether her it seems to be. Magical drug but what does it do?
The Aether is the substance of magic. You'll need an examine roll to determine anything about the potions.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2015, 04:57:04 pm »

(+1 rabble rouser, -1 organized religion, +1 Absolute Faith )

AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD COMMANDED IT'S NOBLE PROPHET TO WRITE A COMMUNIST MANIFESTO FOR THE RELIGION, A BASIC GUIDELINE FOR SECTS OF THE GLORIOUS RELIGION OF REVOLUTION TO FOLLOW WITHOUT BECOMING SO DIFFERENT IT MAY AS WELL BE ANOTHER RELIGION.

THE COMMUNIST GOD ALSO SENT ANOTHER STRANGE WAVE OF DREAMS THROUGHOUT THE SETTLEMENT IT'S PROPHET RESIDES IN, THIS TIME OF GLORIOUS SONG AND DANCE ANIMATED!!!!!!!!!!

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2015, 05:19:57 pm »

Magi mushi mo
1+aether addict 1-productively employable
[355,4]
Examine potions
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 02:43:47 pm by High tyrol »
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2015, 04:10:38 am »

Huio,, the god of empiricism
(+1 Show Me. -1 Beyond The Veil)
[85, 87]
Get the prophet to write publish and short book about my existence.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2015, 10:47:09 pm »

Flesh Meat Roll to Dice, I'm Veteran, Maker of very Famous RTD.Expalin that I doing this Gig before

Prophet name: Dr. Fata fatum(If you know latin this should easy, what he expy of)It mean Dooomed Fate in Which Mad science has Name DOOM in

What do he do: MAD SCIENCE
(2)You find a guy out in the woods in the southern foothills chewing on various leaves, eating random berries, and licking bark. You aren't sure if it's science, but he does seem a little mad. (+1 Inquisitive SPirit, -1 common sensebrains
[66, 136]

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2015, 10:58:44 pm »

okay. Hurry up and post an action. I am doing the turn right now.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9