Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to Convert Mk. III  (Read 16813 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Convert Mk. III
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2015, 10:00:14 pm »

Reminder: include god name at the start of all actions. Feel free to name your prophets.

Name yourself - Aidel.
Name one trait your potential prophet has - Secluded.
(2) Aidel seeks a lonely prophet, one ar removed form his fellow sapients. He is attracted to one dark soul, who appears far from others of his kind. Unfortunately, that distance is purely in his heart. Upon contact, Aidel discovers that his new prophet is indeed right in the center of a largish village, during festival. He runs a food booth, albiet sourly.
Charisma -1. Introspection +1
[390,38]

Name yourself - Gorgolath
Potential Prophet Trait: Insanity
(1)Gorgolath locates the most broken mind on the planet. The poor fellow sits drooling in a shack on a small rock of an island a short distance from the mountainous coast and the only village for miles - a small fishing village. Gorgolath is unable to enter the broken man's mind. A most unsettling situation between god and prophet.
-1 communication. +1 Beyond the Veil
[1, 199]

Name thyself! My name is Omin!

Who is your prophet? I don't know, but to attract my attention, he must smell really good!
(5) She smells fantastic. Omin has no smell receptors, but gleaning rom the minds of those around her, she does indeed attract positive attention due to her hygene and natural pleasant aroma. Perhaps it's her, perhaps it's the fresh bread she bakes for the large village she lives in. Maybe a mix of both.
+1 Fresh Bread and Strawberries. -1 Adventurous Spirit
[334, 54]

Name yourself - Everything
Name one trait your potential prophet has: Charisma
(1)Charming, roguish, persuasive. these are three adjectives to describe Everything's new acquaintance. Unreliable, thieving, selfish are three more. This new prophet gets his own way, but it never lasts. Probably because everyone in this coastal village knows he would sell them all for a beer.
+1 Roguish Charm. -1 Plays Well With Others
[75, 153]

My name ---> Thugdoblat.
Trait ---> EVIL.
(2)Sure, she likes to hurt other people. Petty gossip, character assassination, insults, simple acts of spite hurt a lot of people. Of course, they also make this little harpy rather unpopular in the frozen little community subsisting on mammoth meat and whale oil beneath the brittle Northern Lights.
+1 Dark Soul, -1 Influence
[393, 4]

Name yourself - Ryleus Aluin.
Name one trait your potential prophet has: Great cunning.
(5)Skillful, crafty, sly, devious. This one has made quite a name for himself, and life is only looking up for her. She knows the movers and shakers in this village, almost a town. Her hands are on the political heartstrings of the community, and she bends them to her will, more often than not.
+1 Power Politics -1 Eye to Eye with the Divine
[26, 61]

Name yourself -THE COMMUNIST GOD!!!!!!(Exclamation Marks not included in proper name)
Name one trait your potential prophet has: THE POWER OF IMMENSE CHARISMA TO INSPIRE THE WORKERS TO RISE AGAINST THE ARISTOCRACY I BELIEVE? BASICALLY ALL THE THINGS A PROPER COMMUNIST LEADER NEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(3) Eh. He hates the Nobility, sure. But everyone has issues with their family, right? I mean, it'd be nice if he managed to upset the social order a bit, but just not ... not too much, you know? "Wait, what? You want me to NOT believe in you? Uh ... whatever."
+1 Rabble Rouser -1 Organized Religion
[37, 69]

Name yourself: Nah
Prophet trait: Rhythmic Undulations
(1)It's rhythmic alright, if a bit erratic. It's undulatious, for a given value of undular. Twitchy, some would call it. The dance halls in the large village he lives in have been contemplating banning this guy for months. He brings in the gawkers though, and business is up, usually just enough to tip the balance in favor of keeping him around.
+1 Grooves to The Beat -1 Or Perhaps Several Different Beats?
[340, 238]

Name: Bob
Prophet: Named Bob.
(4) "Hi I'm Bob."
+1 A Name For Himself. -1 Original Thinker.
[196, 146]

You may now make 1 communication with your prophet and 1 minor miracle, defined as producing a word, phrase or symbol, lightening up an area for a night, moving a small object a short distance. Please help me by remembering your bonuses and maluses. Posting them with your action will help me better apply them :)

blazing glory

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2015, 10:08:49 pm »

Aidel.

Charisma -1. Introspection +1.

Make my prophet's booth the most popular booth in the town, that'd take a minor miracle right?

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2015, 10:17:41 pm »

AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD SPEAKETH: NO, I AM NOT LIKE THAT FOOLISH HIPSTER NECOHO, I NEED YOU TO BELIEVE IN ME THAT BELIEVES THAT YOU CAN CAUSE GLORIOUS REVOLUTION AND OVERTHROW CAPITALISM BEFORE IT IS EVEN BORN IN INDUSTRIAL ERA!!! WHILE DRINKING VODKA AND MOPING AROUND DEPRESSINGLY IF TIS' REQUIRED FOR RISE OF REVOLUTION!!!

AND THEN THE COMMUNIST GOD SHOWS IN DREAMS OF THE SERFS/OTHERS IN AREA IN VILLAGE/IN THE CURRENT SETTLEMENT MY PROPHET LIVES IN GLORIUS MUSICAL VIDEO OF COMMUNISM AND THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:22:06 pm by poketwo »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 12:54:56 am »

Aidel.

Make my prophet's booth the most popular booth in the town, that'd take a minor miracle right?
That would take more influence than you currently have. You can make signs and symbols, some small light effects, and some small sound effects. And can communicate with your prophet.

Ryleus Aluin. ((Two questions, firstly, is my prophet male or female? And secondly...))

[26, 61] ((< What's this?))
She is female. That first himself was an accident. your second question will remain unanswered for now :D

blazing glory

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 01:17:16 am »

Aidel.

Introduce myself to my prophet.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2015, 01:52:19 am »

Ryleus Aluin.

[26, 61]

Communicate with my prophet and get her to subtly spread vile but believable rumors about the other religions in the village, preferably vile enough to run the priests/priestesses out of the village. ((< Here's my action.))
I saw it :D I just wanted to answer your question without posting a turn. But thank you for reposting :D

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2015, 03:14:52 am »

Omin, God of Pleasant Scents

[334, 54]

Exalt my prophet subtly, so that others may follow her example! For you see, to worship Omin is not to prostrate yourself on the dirt - it is to consciously maintain a pleasant aroma in one's surroundings!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 09:19:40 am by Harry Baldman »
« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2015, 03:17:00 am »

God name: Huio
Prophet trait: empiricism (pure reason is extremely overrated anyway and the senses are far more reliable)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2015, 08:52:52 am »

Gorgloath, the Mad God
Implant my name into my prophet's mind, if possible.
Commune with my prophet and inform that I have chosen him as my prophet.

I'l take a guess and say it's the current coordinates of our prophets.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:38:25 pm by darkpaladin109 »

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2015, 09:01:45 am »

Thugdoblat, EVIL God:

Tell our prophet to go steal food from the poor and give it for free to the poor, to gain influence. If this gives influence, since i dont know what the fuck it is.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 09:05:22 am by conein »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 12:50:29 pm »

Salsacookies, Persus13, and Dorsidwarf.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2015, 02:07:06 pm »

Everything
[75, 153]

Tell my prophet about myself, tell him about his place as a great man in the world if he follows my will. Show him a image of the lands around to reinforce this.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2015, 02:00:34 pm »

AND SO THE COMMUNIST GOD SPEAKETH: NO, I AM NOT LIKE THAT FOOLISH HIPSTER NECOHO, I NEED YOU TO BELIEVE IN ME THAT BELIEVES THAT YOU CAN CAUSE GLORIOUS REVOLUTION AND OVERTHROW CAPITALISM BEFORE IT IS EVEN BORN IN INDUSTRIAL ERA!!! WHILE DRINKING VODKA AND MOPING AROUND DEPRESSINGLY IF TIS' REQUIRED FOR RISE OF REVOLUTION!!!

AND THEN THE COMMUNIST GOD SHOWS IN DREAMS OF THE SERFS/OTHERS IN AREA IN VILLAGE/IN THE CURRENT SETTLEMENT MY PROPHET LIVES IN GLORIUS MUSICAL VIDEO OF COMMUNISM AND THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
(+1 rabble rouser, -1 organized religion)
(4)A Curious Dream (+1 influence)
(5) Your prophet is impressed (+1 Absolute Faith). He immediately goes out and gets roaring drunk.
(remember to include your pluses and maluses or I might forget them.)

Aidel.

Introduce myself to my prophet.
(1)you somehow manage to introduce yourself to the wrong person. They believe they are haunted by evil spirits, and run to the local shrine to be exorcised.(+1 fearful opponent)

Ryleus Aluin.

[26, 61]

Communicate with my prophet and get her to subtly spread vile but believable rumors about the other religions in the village, preferably vile enough to run the priests/priestesses out of the village. ((< Here's my action.))
(4)you lay out a cunning plan to ruin faith in the village. (2+1)Your prophetess seizes the opportunity, but only manages to discredit a local doomsday preacher, who is summarily arrested and sent off to work the fields for a month.

Omin, God of Pleasant Scents

[334, 54]

Exalt my prophet subtly, so that others may follow her example! For you see, to worship Omin is not to prostrate yourself on the dirt - it is to consciously maintain a pleasant aroma in one's surroundings!
(6+1)She really bakes some good bread. the scent wafts all over town. Crowds gather. Small fights break out. Nearby, strawberry plants bloom. Some animals begin migrating toward the shop. (+1 All Nature Sings. +1 Why Do Fools Suddenly Appear, Whenever You are Near?)

God name: Huio
Prophet trait: empiricism (pure reason is extremely overrated anyway and the senses are far more reliable)
(4) You find, on the northwestern shore, an idyllic little community and a prophet who believes what he sees. (+1 Show Me. -1 Beyond The Veil)
[85, 87]

Gorgloath, the Mad God
Implant my name into my prophet's mind, if possible.
Commune with my prophet and inform that I have chosen him as my prophet.

I'l take a guess and say it's the current coordinates of our prophets.
(6-1+1)"I AM THE PROPHET OF GORGOLATH!" he shouts at the fish carcasses.

Thugdoblat, EVIL God:

Tell our prophet to go steal food from the poor and give it for free to the poor, to gain influence. If this gives influence, since i dont know what the fuck it is.
(1)Your prophetess thinks stealing from the poor is just great. (3)She nicks a couple pairs of sturdy boots from her neighbor's mudroom and trudges back home through the snow. That'll show them! (influence is the ability to directly affect the opinions of others, which is a moderate level miracle. no need to swear.)

Everything
[75, 153]

Tell my prophet about myself, tell him about his place as a great man in the world if he follows my will. Show him a image of the lands around to reinforce this.
(5)You show your prophet the temperate coastal village he lives in, then pan out to the various nearby villages, then up and down the western coast, and out to the nearby island chain with the large town on the farther of the two largest islands. Vague notions of mountains, other continents, and other towns swirl confusedly into the mix. (+1 Lay of the Land)(4) He gets a thirst for travel, and to become influential on a larger scale.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:17:06 pm by Ozarck »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2015, 02:59:47 pm »

Gorgolath, the Mad God
-1 Communication, +1 Beyond the Veil
Form a phrase telling the leader of the fishing village to push a boat towards the island my prophet lives on.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2015, 03:06:06 pm »

+1 dark soul -1 influence

Thugdoblat, EVIL god.

show our prophet true evil, trying to let her become as evil as i wanted.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 03:22:30 pm by conein »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9