Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Object Testing Arena  (Read 870 times)

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
Object Testing Arena
« on: May 30, 2015, 05:52:12 pm »

In the object testing arena, I see under u that it's possible to make a creature a Werebeast. Is it possible to actually pick what they transform into or even get them to transform? I'd like to test combat with a mammoth but can't because they only exist as weremammoths and I can't make them in the arena.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
Re: Object Testing Arena
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 09:12:45 pm »

In the object testing arena, I see under u that it's possible to make a creature a Werebeast. Is it possible to actually pick what they transform into or even get them to transform? I'd like to test combat with a mammoth but can't because they only exist as weremammoths and I can't make them in the arena.
Pretty certain arena doesn't have a moon or moon phases which are tied to werebeast transformations in vanilla.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2015, 10:04:55 pm »

That's unfortunate. I was wondering if there was any way to cause the transformation otherwise. Oh well, that's fine.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Retired/Extended Sigs

2xMachina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2015, 08:24:47 am »

Well, you could mod in a Mammoth based on Weremammoth stats...

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 12:00:18 pm »

Well, you could mod in a Mammoth based on Weremammoth stats...
I can't because mammoths only exist as weremammoths. I am unable to create regular mammoths with the arena.

EDIT: Sorry, you said mod. Might do that, except I'm using a Mac so it's more difficult. Actually, I might test with an elephant because anything that the elephant could do the weremammoth definitely could do.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:05:36 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Retired/Extended Sigs