Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 137

Author Topic: Litany of the Void: A God Game (24/⊕∵↯):IC Tick ?:Who art thou?  (Read 188892 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Litany of the Void: A God Game (16/⊕∵↯):IC Tick 2: Boom
« Reply #270 on: May 31, 2015, 10:24:29 pm »

"Would an arbiter with the authority break ties suit your desires?"
Mmm, if such an arbiter had several additional powers, that would be acceptable. Democracy is not inherently bad, but organized leadership is a must for anything to be accomplished.
"Feel free to list what additional powers you think such an arbiter should have. Before we agree to a union, if we agree on one at all, much discussion is required as to the form it will take."

Uztot turns his attention to the planet.

"Well that was...violent."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 31, 2015, 10:25:09 pm »

"I have an idea to present to you, my fellows. I propose we form a...union, formed in the spirit of cooperation, that would allow us to pass and enforce laws. Or, at the very least, an alliance of like-minded individuals working together for common interests."
"Hmm....to be honest the only things that sound appealing about such a union is the protection of the universe's reality and for the punishing of gods. Considering most of us would rather spend our energy on creation rather than the punishing of gods or the protection of reality, a union where the will of all the gods is needed to minimise the energy spent as well as give strength to whatever judgements or preventative measures we put into place. As it is necessary, I will back the creation of such a union."

Iliseth supports the creation of a godly union.

Izgamlo:1/3/5
"This is proof that it was Izgamlo who made the hole in the universe! As suspected, he used all his Power to break the barrier apart and who knows what's going to happen now."

"Well fought Soulseeker; I do hope we can continue these duels later...perhaps with mortals and words to back our weapons." Mavnon sheathed her halberd into the Immaterium, bowing to her opponent, as was her custom.
Iliseth sheathes her own sword in the scabbard by her waist. (lol Immaterium) "Congratulations your victory, Mavlon. I too await our next bout when it is appropriate. I have no intention, however, of using my followers as pawns in our game. Should we make a place where death and injury gained inside it is temporary, I will consider sending my paladins there to fight yours."

"...I am cautious of being bonded to such a thing so early in the prehistory of Creation. Should any real problems arise, we as gods can easily convene to deal with such issues."

"I believe the union Uztot seeks to make is a tool we can use to make to enforce our decisions in such conventions. That, at least, is what I think and why I am supporting such a union."

(I'll read the rest in a bit.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 31, 2015, 10:26:19 pm »

"Hey, atleast the star turned out well. Look at it; so...beautiful..."

Patronius loses himself in the moment, staring lovingly at the rod-sun.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 31, 2015, 10:26:58 pm »

"I liked the part where it exploded~"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 31, 2015, 10:30:54 pm »

"It will perform its purpose of warming our children well I suppose."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: May 31, 2015, 10:31:29 pm »

Mmm, if such an arbiter had several additional powers, that would be acceptable. Democracy is not inherently bad, but organized leadership is a must for anything to be accomplished.
"We could elect someone whose job it is to break ties and judge gods who we deem to be guilty of a crime."

Iliseth creates 10k Humans spread over the largest pieces of untouched land. (Min. group size: 2.5k) (I'm supposed to have 6 Essence, not 3. I said why on the OOC thread.)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:36:01 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 31, 2015, 10:33:48 pm »

"We could elect someone whose job it is to break ties and judge gods who we deem to be guilty of a crime."

Iliseth creates 10k humans on the untouched piece of land. (I'm supposed to have 6 Essence, not 3. I said why on the OOC thread.)
"We need a lawset first however. Personally I think the only major law should be 'Don't kill, enslave, or use as fuel any divine or transcended being.'"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: May 31, 2015, 10:38:46 pm »

"Which still doesn't protect the b-universe does it?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 31, 2015, 10:39:49 pm »

"I dooooon't think universe has a b in it. Also we need to define what's bad altering of reality and what is good. Technically magic breaks physics for example."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: May 31, 2015, 10:41:12 pm »

"We need a lawset first however. Personally I think the only major law should be 'Don't kill, enslave, or use as fuel any divine or transcended being.'"
"We could very easily make such a law after the union is formed. The union can help us create such a lawset by tallying votes, even."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: May 31, 2015, 10:41:36 pm »

"Hm. And what of our mortal children? Should our laws protect them?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: May 31, 2015, 10:42:18 pm »

"No genocide of followers?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: May 31, 2015, 10:44:57 pm »

"If we want our laws to protect them, we can just make laws concerning them."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: May 31, 2015, 10:45:24 pm »

"I have an idea to present to you, my fellows. I propose we form a...union, formed in the spirit of cooperation, that would allow us to pass and enforce laws. Or, at the very least, an alliance of like-minded individuals working together for common interests."

I will never EVER accept such a thing. No amount of power will force me to "cooperate" again with the rest of you, and besides, I don't trust half of you to make any kind of proper judgement.
Urgh. All this bickering and fighting is giving me a headache. These recent events will hopefully be the worst of my life. I say hopefully because I don't know if my sanity could handle the possibility of a worse example of teamwork. The only form of cooperation I'd be willing to attempt is that of a smaller pantheon. Don't bother asking me for now, though. I need some time to vent off.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 31, 2015, 10:49:39 pm »

"I oppose any laws that limit our workings on Creation save those that would destroy reality...All laws. As for rules of murder and enslavement...I would abstain from such votes and leave it to the opinions of others. Not that it concerns me as I will not join this union. For now."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 137