Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: trading..  (Read 1217 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: trading..
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2015, 03:55:08 pm »

According to the wiki, a silver scourge is *arguably* one of the best non-mooded weapons in the game.

I say arguably, I think this means that it is the most optimized scourge material. You use "Bash" with scourge, btw. Dunno about whips. Might want a lasher squad, though they'er slow and heavy, best to balance w/ knife or something.

In short, def. save scourges for now. You should really stockpile any non-instantly available weapons if you're into armies and have OK mining and ore smelting.
One wheel short of a wagon

angelious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 03:56:33 pm »

According to the wiki, a silver scourge is *arguably* one of the best non-mooded weapons in the game.

I say arguably, I think this means that it is the most optimized scourge material. You use "Bash" with scourge, btw. Dunno about whips. Might want a lasher squad, though they'er slow and heavy, best to balance w/ knife or something.

In short, def. save scourges for now. You should really stockpile any non-instantly available weapons if you're into armies and have OK mining and ore smelting.

i mine fanatically. almost as fanatically as i like killing things that arent part of my fort.welp. ill save the scourges...and the copper whips..

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 04:21:56 pm »

You could equip them to cave creatures... your know Blind Cave Ogres can wield and learn arms and armour? Makes me wonder about the plump melmet men I caught...

angelious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2015, 04:23:50 pm »

You could equip them to cave creatures... your know Blind Cave Ogres can wield and learn arms and armour? Makes me wonder about the plump melmet men I caught...

ill do that once i learn how to capture things by hitting them in the head repeatedly with a silver warhammer....

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2015, 04:34:04 pm »

sigh...

Albedo

• Bay Watcher
  • Menacing with spikes of curmudgeonite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2015, 02:48:56 pm »

also i did not obtain these by killing a human trade caravan.

... and besides, you are hardly the first to have done so.
Pages: 1 [2]