Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How often should I update?

Once everyone has posted an action.
~2 days. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action
~2 days excluding weekends. Auto everyone who hasn't posted an action.
every day. Auto everyone else.
3-4 days.
once every week.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 12 | Waitlist open  (Read 15420 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 6 | Waitlist open
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2015, 09:55:56 pm »

Turn 8:
with all imminant danger to the ship gone, PI-07 (1+1=2) Tries in vain to fix the Medbay. Alaxander (3) goes outside with the intent of bringing Serion to the medbay, but can't find him. Serion (3) Is unable to get up off the ground. Harper (2) comes outside and notices only two things: It is hot, and Alexander is running around frantically for some reason. Wes (7) Is the only one who manages to do something useful. He makes contact with the forces in Mos Eisly and relays the message: "This is Wes Faltro to General Skywalker. The Aluminum Buzzard has landed and we are awaiting further orders." He is greeted with the message: This is captain Grisham of the Republic Army. General Skywalker is fighting the Imperial troops right now. What the hell is the Aluminum Buzzard?

PI-07: In madbay of AB
Wes Faltro: In cockpit of AB
Alexander Raman: Just outside of AB
Harper: Just outside of AB
Malo Hackru: Insife of AB
Serion: Laying Outside of AB
Details:

Vehicle Status:

Aluminum Buzzard: Shield HP 9/10.
On tatooine's surface, outside of Mos Eisly.
Med-bay damaged: half healing rate. (1 HP every 2 turns)
All other systems functional.

ATAT:
Armor HP: 40

GM notes:
Teneb: Now that contact has been made you and Captain Grisham can converse as much as you can between turns.

Ijiraat has been prodded.

A new rule I'm adding: If someone gets nocked to exactly 0 HP, then they will be incapitated and unable to do anything that requires physical movement. Any more damage and they die for real.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2015, 10:06:16 pm »

((The madbay? Is that treating psychology problems? :P ))
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2015, 10:14:08 pm »

((The madbay? Is that treating psychology problems? :P ))
Not currently. I'm sure someone talented enough could upgrade it though.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2015, 10:33:40 pm »

Eh, ow well. Go back in and practice force.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2015, 10:55:49 pm »

I guess there's nothing for me to do here. Go inside where its cooler, and inform my superiors via my personal com of the situation.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2015, 12:04:57 am »

Repeat previous action.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2015, 10:44:05 am »

Repond to the radio

"Sir, the Aluminium Buzzard's crew is a... SpecOps team commissioned by the general himself. We just arrived on planet and are waiting to receive further orders."
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2015, 11:54:46 am »

Repond to the radio

"Sir, the Aluminium Buzzard's crew is a... SpecOps team commissioned by the general himself. We just arrived on planet and are waiting to receive further orders."

What is your current position? Are you equipped to assault the Imperial Command Bunker?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2015, 01:04:56 pm »

Wes glances at the scene outside, sighs and says:

"Yes sir, we just need the location."
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2015, 01:16:17 pm »

Wes glances at the scene outside, sighs and says:

"Yes sir, we just need the location."
The Bunker's position is here (gives exact coordinates) You will have to skirt around two ATAT's and be prepared to fight several ATST's once you arrive. The Bunker will have several troops defending inside the compound and a significant amount of Anti-air encampments around it making a bombing run suicidal. That is all the information I know. I hope you know what you are doing.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2015, 01:26:30 pm »

"Annoyed statement: I am making no progress with the damage in our medbay."
"Query: have we had any word on our objective?"

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2015, 01:57:57 am »

((Hey, you think you could auto me for a while? I'll be gone for the next week, then back for half a week,then gone for a month, then in and out for another month.... Anyway, I wont really be able to play. I suppose you could kill me off, but I guess thats up to you....))

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2015, 07:01:20 am »

((Hey, you think you could auto me for a while? I'll be gone for the next week, then back for half a week,then gone for a month, then in and out for another month.... Anyway, I wont really be able to play. I suppose you could kill me off, but I guess thats up to you....))
Suddenly, Harper became infected with a space virus that made him do everything his teammates said...

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 8 | Waitlist open
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2015, 10:31:30 am »

((:/

I can only imagine the fun you will have with that...))

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: STAR WARS episode 6.5 (an RTD) Turn 8 | Waitlist open
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2015, 11:51:17 am »

Wes speaks to the radio: "Understood, we'll begin immediately. Aluminum Buzzard out."

Wes walks up to PI-07 and says:: "Just got our orders. We are to assault a heavily fortified imperial bunker not far outside the city. Command has transmitted us the coordinates. We'll need to go on foot and sneak past two AT-ATs. Once at the bunker we are to expect heavy resistance, including, but not limited to, AT-STs. We are to secure the bunker by any means necessary."

He looks around and sighs.

"I'd say we are to begin immediately, except I suppose we'll have to rally these clowns first."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13