Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 433978 times)

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Nah, dwarf fortress has it's fair share.

Y'know, the game THIS FORUM IS FOR, which is WHY I ASSUME EVERYONE HERE ACTUALLY PLAYS IT
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

It was inevitable
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Y'know, the game THIS FORUM IS FOR, which is WHY I ASSUME EVERYONE HERE ACTUALLY PLAYS IT
good joke

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

good joke
i play DF, sometimes
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah. So do I.

Been trying to work on a Shin Megami Tensei mod for it. Not going too well.

good joke

back to tv tropes with you, scum
someone's mad

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

no, not really

although I do wonder why you filthy, toad-ignorant heretics are here at all

half my thinking ATM says you saw an entry on TVtropes and decided to give the place a shot
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

...because the reason I came here was DF and then I was introduced to TV Tropes through that?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I actually came here to mainly for Einsteinian Roulette.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

B12 introduced me to TvTropes, I came here to mod.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

no, not really

although I do wonder why you filthy, toad-ignorant heretics are here at all

half my thinking ATM says you saw an entry on TVtropes and decided to give the place a shot
DF introduced me to B12. I lurked in the upper boards for a couple months, reading succession forts. The many TVtropes links in Battlefailed introduced me to TVtropes. Then I lurked in the lower boards for a good while, then made an account.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

I used to be on another forum, but it died, so I wandered around low pop forums, until I learned this forum has a reasonably stable RP community.
I played DF for a little, but then I got sick of the fact of how fragile your character is.
Also, Cutebolds, since i like that idea. So I always mod the Kobolds to be playable and use a tileset with Cutebold sprites.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

I spent 2 years lurking on the upper boards, until Piecewise got me to make an account. Then one day, I took over Avatars because I walked into the thread and got militia'd into command.

Then I got in charge of RotMG like 6 months later when I tried to join. Not really sure how.

I played DF for a little, but then I got sick of the fact of how fragile your character is.
Also, Cutebolds, since i like that idea. So I always mod the Kobolds to be playable and use a tileset with Cutebold sprites.

fortress mode is quality, especially when you do stupid dwarf tricks
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 06:29:25 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

I spent 2 years lurking on the upper boards, until Piecewise got me to make an account. Then one day, I took over Avatars because I walked into the thread and got militia'd into command.

Then I got in charge of RotMG like 6 months later when I tried to join. Not really sure how.

fortress mode is quality, especially when you do stupid dwarf tricks
Eh, I've kinda been turned off after hearing about the sock field.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 [383] 384 385 ... 534