Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430748 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

It supports your edginess.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

You threw me off two bridges, and shot and stabbed me an inordinate amount of times.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It builds character. :P

And those weren't very TALL bridges, in my defense. Probably about throwing you an inch into a shallow stream. :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

You threw me off two bridges, and shot and stabbed me an inordinate amount of times.
He what.
WHAT.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And now the situation's worse. Well shit, now I'm going to have to throw more people off bridges.

Damn it.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

... I should have been in enchantment.

Malice enchating is fun.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

And now the situation's worse. Well shit, now I'm going to have to throw more people off bridges.

Damn it.
...you are going to die by my hand, Elf.
And I will laugh.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, delicious. You want to make me bring in Kevak's beloved blackrom again?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

None of the blackroms apply. They imply that I want someone to stop me and, more importantly, need you alive.
I really don't.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

None of the blackroms apply. They imply that I want someone to stop me and, more importantly, need you alive.
I really don't.
Fuck it. I invoke the clause of Foe Yay. Your desperate need to kill me will now be interpreted as a twisted desire to protect me from everyone else. :P

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I really don't.
Fuck it. I invoke the clause of Foe Yay. Your desperate need to kill me will now be interpreted as a twisted desire to protect me from everyone else. :P
No. Just no.
I'm pissed off enough as it is without you actively trying to make me even more angry.
Fuck it. I'm done with this conversation, and with the whole stabbing thing.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile

What tentacles do you prefer? The wide that tapers, or the thin that stay the same width?
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Oh, delicious. You want to make me bring in Kevak's beloved blackrom again?
A thought experiment, nothing more. Don't think I am psychologically capable of hate.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I really don't.
No. Just no.
I'm pissed off enough as it is without you actively trying to make me even more angry.
Fuck it. I'm done with this conversation, and with the whole stabbing thing.
Alright, I'll stop.

I'm sorry if I struck a nerve IRL. Just trying to have a little fun, but if it's pissing someone off, I'll leave off for now.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Well, thanks I guess.
Imma go and take a fair few deep breaths now.
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 534