Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430709 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

It also involves pity, disgust, and infuriation~
Actually, the first two aren't involved. That's for the Troll version of friendship. I don't know the name of it but I remember that.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

D-DONT U INSULT ME *ten million gifs of Benedict cumberbatch from tumblr*
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Actually, the first two aren't involved. That's for the Troll version of friendship. I don't know the name of it but I remember that.
Palerom. Aka Moirail is the troll version of BFF.

It involves mutual pacification and beneficial talking. Pity, Infuriation, and disgust are for Blackrom. Aka Kismesis.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Palerom. Aka Moirail is the troll version of BFF.

It involves mutual pacification and beneficial talking. Pity, Infuriation, and disgust are for Blackrom. Aka Kismesis.
It's not. Look at Nepeta and Muscle Troll Guy.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Wait, on about what level of strength is... Darius? Darion? I know it's something like that...
But basically what the fuck can he do.
Sorry, I'm at work so I didnt get a break until now, but it depends for Darnos. He started out with 'breaking things' magic - touch a brick and apply magic, brick is broken in half, etc. As he grew in power, it eventually grew into turning things to dust, disassembling things into their component molecules, and by the end of it he could remove things from existence entirely. At one point he overshot so hard he basically had a baby with reality, and the baby was destruction manifest.
He also gained a spell that allowed him to bodyswap with people, and gained the ability to manipulate his own flesh so he could do things like extend his fingers into innumerable tendrils with tiny mouths at the ends of them that he'd stick into people's ear canals and emit an endless piercing shriek out of them as a form of torture.
Of course that's all just an aside from his base, which was destruction magic.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

When I have a fairy character, I'm going to have them use leprechaun romance.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Charms are evil. Pls no.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Alright, just so everyone's aware, only NPCs are subject to being narrated by me, and only Extras at that.

Even that can be overridden by the GM if he wants to soften the effects of anything I write.

PCs are YOURS, and I can't write for them. Basically, if they would be affected by the Malice, they would be, else, not. Your place to write that, not mine.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The general result of the Malice applied to Kiri results in him getting somewhat turned on.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile

Sorry, I'm at work so I didnt get a break until now, but it depends for Darnos. He started out with 'breaking things' magic - touch a brick and apply magic, brick is broken in half, etc. As he grew in power, it eventually grew into turning things to dust, disassembling things into their component molecules, and by the end of it he could remove things from existence entirely. At one point he overshot so hard he basically had a baby with reality, and the baby was destruction manifest.
He also gained a spell that allowed him to bodyswap with people, and gained the ability to manipulate his own flesh so he could do things like extend his fingers into innumerable tendrils with tiny mouths at the ends of them that he'd stick into people's ear canals and emit an endless piercing shriek out of them as a form of torture.
Of course that's all just an aside from his base, which was destruction magic.

These posts in succession made me chuckle, not gonna lie.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((i do love how rag promptly enters the game by shitting all over everyone else's RP))

And Dimitri, seeing as there's no other way to go, follows it.
Following the blood, it seems as if the walls change into some red wood, although now there are lights every so often. You follow it, until it goes through a door. Presumably following it, you see a horrific sight.

In front of you, you see something that looks human. They have a red liquid all over their mouth, and there is another person in front of them, with their throat torn out. The former seems to be eating the latter. Dear god, you think you recognize both of them as students here...
My god there's blood everywhere!

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

My sanity is starting to deteriorate steadily, so I guess I'm making it official that I'm going to leave this RP for a while until I stop feeling like everything I write is concentrated Shitfuckium.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Welp that MALICE makes Maggy think of predatory whales...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

So, on a completely unrelated (well, sort of.) note, I really did like TA.
Back in my weeaboo years, it was pretty fun. Stupid jokes, more stupid interactions, even more stupid flipping off of forum guidelines... I kinda want this to be like that, but, you know, less shitty.
So all the fun with none of the arguments, violent character death and thread-locks.
Black lives matter.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

No one died in TA though.
Apart from Darnos functionally that one time.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 534