Hell
- 3 (14.3%)
Other? Post in thread
- 1 (4.8%)
I'm GM and want to see the results.
- 4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 534

Author Topic: Eclipse Heights School for the Supernatural OOC -- Hextuple Incendiary Chainsaws  (Read 430811 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Afternoon as in after lunch break, when the supernatural section starts. Unless you guys want to do normal classes too. I should probably put up a class list...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Ok its 11:04 over here so I is going to bed
No sig yet

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kiri will pay 0 attention in normal class. So preferably starting at lunch or after lunch.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile

Afternoon as in after lunch break, when the supernatural section starts. Unless you guys want to do normal classes too. I should probably put up a class list...

Afternoon, I already have normal classes in real life.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

... So apparently I'm cool to have something that's been at least slightly referred to as a spiritual successor at one point.

... You know what yeah sure I'm okay with this, if a bit not sure why the hell people like me.

So.

Mind if I make a dude?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make a dude!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Slightly.
Dude, have you seen all the jokes about sex/genitals? That's like saying... um...
I don't have a comparison but you know what I mean.
Also we like you because your game taught us what is and is generally not acceptable to RP
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Okay.

Name: Torimus Virennum

Sex: Male.

Supernatural Type: Embodiment of Malice

Agility: +0
Strength: +2
Intelligence: +0
Charisma: +0
Powers: +8

Description: An enigma of a boy, seeming perfectly normal at first glance, other than a strange, dark mark in the shape of a spiral in the center of his forehead. When angered, however, this mark begins to spread over his form, and strange manifestations begin to appear around him. Additionally, especially strong anger or hatred can be 'felt' from this individual, as if, when he becomes angry, a large amount of weight is suddenly applied to those around him. While suffused with his Malice, he is capable of superhuman feats, both in the realm of the base physical or even certain pseudosorcerous expressions, though these are generally limited to basic, but powerful energy projections due to the all-consuming nature of his battle-rage. When not in combat, he can channel small amounts of Malice to preform slight magics without a massive degree of struggle, but these are not available when in combat and are not anywhere near damaging in power for even normal humans or animals.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 01:07:25 pm by ragnarok97071 »
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Darnos' spiritual successor? :P

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, Rosa's perfect man.
Black lives matter.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Not... really? Yes, hating is involved, but he doesn't hate things so hard they get torn out of existence.

He just hates them so much it generates Malice, which he then shoots them with.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

So, lads. An embodiment of malice.

You know what to do. Assign moe traits and start shipping him with everyone.

ESPECIALLY Kiri.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

MOE TRAIT: One Sane Man (Besides, like, two people who aren't male.)
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay.

Name: Torimus Virennum

Sex: Male.

Supernatural Type: Embodiment of Malice

Description: An enigma of a boy, seeming perfectly normal at first glance, other than a strange, dark mark in the shape of a spiral in the center of his forehead. When angered, however, this mark begins to spread over his form, and strange manifestations begin to appear around him. Additionally, especially strong anger or hatred can be 'felt' from this individual, as if, when he becomes angry, a large amount of weight is suddenly applied to those around him. While suffused with his Malice, he is capable of superhuman feats, both in the realm of the base physical or even certain pseudosorcerous expressions, though these are generally limited to basic, but powerful energy projections due to the all-consuming nature of his battle-rage. When not in combat, he can channel small amounts of Malice to preform slight magics without a massive degree of struggle, but these are not available when in combat and are not anywhere near damaging in power for even normal humans or animals.
Kiri is gonna luuuurve this one. Raw emotion of a fairly rare type.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

I would like to question why anger is rare at all.

I mean, Malice is, but that's because it's hate combined with the right kind of essence to make it into an energy.
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 534