Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17

Author Topic: Let's Piecewise: Dark Souls 3  (Read 25998 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Piecewise
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2015, 02:02:04 am »

Lenglon still is hoping for outpost 2, but checked the list in the OP and didn't see it.
Lenglon thinks that it wasn't forgotten, because we talked about it some in the OOC thread earlier.
Lenglon doesn't think it's going to happen after all, but is hoping to find out for sure.
Lenglon waits.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 05:32:07 am »

Would be kinda meta.
Make a let's watch where we watch piecewise watch and comment a let's play.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 07:53:28 am »

Lenglon still is hoping for outpost 2, but checked the list in the OP and didn't see it.
Lenglon thinks that it wasn't forgotten, because we talked about it some in the OOC thread earlier.
Lenglon doesn't think it's going to happen after all, but is hoping to find out for sure.
Lenglon waits.
I've not forgotten it, but it's not very high on my list of stuff to play because I'm very bad at RTS games.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 08:38:16 am »

Chaos Reborn
Battleblock Theater
Risk of Rain
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 08:44:10 am »

What emulated games do you have?

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2015, 08:46:49 am »

Metro 2033 and Last light are nice choices.
The redux versions are only really good for 2033, though, Last Light does get some improvements, but not many.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2015, 08:47:34 am »

PTW
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2015, 08:59:50 am »

How about Space Rangers 2?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2015, 09:40:39 am »

Hmm.  Dev (I think) suggested in IRC that you play Planescape:Torment.  I'd love to see you play through that, although admittedly it's more of a text/story game, and might not work very well with your methods.

Next, I can't believe this hasn't been suggested, but I'd like to see you play through dark souls.  Or dark souls II, or demon's souls, or bloodborne.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2015, 10:00:01 am »

What emulated games do you have?
I have a psp and Ps2 emulator set up, and can get basically any games for them. I think I should be able to emulate basically anything the time before the ps3 era. Except Xbox.

Chaos Reborn
Battleblock Theater
Risk of Rain
I own chaos Reborn, though I got it a million years ago and that was before it had basically any content.
I'm not sure I own risk of rain but I did play it before. Not really to my liking. The tiny ass sprites don't help.
Battle block theater I've heard of but never played. Is that multiplayer?

Metro 2033 and Last light are nice choices.
The redux versions are only really good for 2033, though, Last Light does get some improvements, but not many.
I've heard some very divergent things about the redux versions. Stuff about better (or not) graphics and worse ai. I've never been able to find a good source on it. But I'd be willing to give them a shot.

How about Space Rangers 2?
Maybe...I know nothing about it though.

Hmm.  Dev (I think) suggested in IRC that you play Planescape:Torment.  I'd love to see you play through that, although admittedly it's more of a text/story game, and might not work very well with your methods.

Next, I can't believe this hasn't been suggested, but I'd like to see you play through dark souls.  Or dark souls II, or demon's souls, or bloodborne.
I feel like I could do planescape, maybe. Though I never could get into the older fallout games and this looks like it uses much of the same system.

As per dark souls...I could play the first and second, but I don't have a capture card so I can't capture from the ps3 or 4. Otherwise I probably would have done a Bloodborne one already. I've played a lot of DS2 on PC and own DS1 on it, but never got it to work right. The resolution is messed up. I'll have to poke at it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2015, 10:26:19 am »

Have you heard of a series of games called naval ops?

Also, Original XCOM would be awesome

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2015, 10:31:25 am »

Heroes of the Storm goes into open beta tomorrow. It's a MOBA, if that's your thing, but don't think it'd make a very good LP.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2015, 10:50:23 am »

If you can do PS2 games, then shadow of the colossus would be a good choice.
The music is especially good.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2015, 11:16:47 am »

If you can do PS2 games, then shadow of the colossus would be a good choice.
The music is especially good.
If PS2 games are on the table, I'd nominate Okami as my personal favourite. Also mgs3: snake eater.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17