No
- 1 (10%)
We should get a new IC thread and an OOC thread
- 1 (10%)
Other
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 52

Author Topic: Attack on Titan Forum Game - IC thread - Alexander's Trial(7/10 players)  (Read 41572 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: Attack on Titan Forum Game - IC thread, Recruiting! (8/10 players)
« Reply #195 on: May 11, 2015, 02:20:30 pm »

Maria makes to restrain Alexander as fast as possible, preferably by keeping his hands away from each other.
thincake

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 11, 2015, 02:29:25 pm »

Reinhard moves to assist in restraining Alexander.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 11, 2015, 02:31:02 pm »

"You aren't making me feel better. Seriously, how could you be upset about how useful I am?" Alexander would make a small cut on his finger, focusing in his mind. "I want to show my friends how great I am."

Nothing happens. Given the situation, your subconscious probably knows that turning into a full Titan right now would either result in death now, or death once your superiors get there.

Maria puts a hand on the hilt of her sword. "He hasn't murdered us all, which kinda indicates being nonhostile." Maria looks about for any further Titan activity. "This should go pretty smoothly, with minimal severed body parts. We'd better get this show on the road."

((...Ok, I'm putting Pink as Alice's color. Nobody has that.))

"It indicates nothing. He has had a sword on his neck this entire time, and human intelligence. If he wanted to kill us, it would be tactically viable to wait for a better time. Like I said, lets not be overly cautiose. Lets not be underly cautiose either."
"Tactically viable would have been killing us while we were focused on the three Titans that broke out. I still seem to be alive, so I think it's safe to assume no murderous intent."

Maria makes to restrain Alexander as fast as possible, preferably by keeping his hands away from each other.

"Is that necessary? Really, he could bite his tongue if it is self injury that triggers it."

The recruits think they can hear Sergeant Scarface riding off to get the higher ups. Probably have about 5 minutes, so they should probably figure out a plan to propose to them, unless they want to defer to the commander's judgment.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 11, 2015, 02:40:46 pm »

"Tactically viable would have been killing us while we were focused on the three Titans that broke out. I still seem to be alive, so I think it's safe to assume no murderous intent."

"Then he would be the last one left alive, pretty much exposing him and destroying whatever plan he had. As far as we know, there are more people like him even among us. His kind could outnumber humans even in this squad. In any case, does intent matter when he becomes one of them? We should study him before making decisions."

"Is that necessary? Really, he could bite his tongue if it is self injury that triggers it."

"Good point. Try filling his mouth with cloth so he can't bite down. Even if he isn't trying to shift, we should at least make it look like we are doing something about this for the high command..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2015, 02:43:30 pm »

"I save you and you repay me with a sword to my throat?"
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 11, 2015, 02:46:22 pm »

Alice walks up to Alexander, holding a cloth. "I think they're out of line, but command won't see it that way. If we at least bind you, you'll seem less threatening to them and they won't be as likely to kill you.".
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 11, 2015, 02:46:35 pm »

"You all really need to calm down. He would've disposed of us already if he was hostile. In the meantime, we as a collective, need to decide what we want to propose to our superiors, as we are witnesses of an... Unusual circumstance. And he-" Tobias points to Alexander. "-is our comrade. Our blood. We have shed it together, we have been through thick and thin in our training to be where we are. He was along for that ride, as well as all of us. I could be perfectly wrong, that he has every intention to kill us, but look what he did. He saved us. All of us. We're supposed to be comrades till the end, and I personally don't think this should change our opinion of him, unless it's a positive change." Tobias unsheathes his swords and throws them into the ground, then extends one of his hands to ask them to do the same.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 11, 2015, 02:54:31 pm »

Maria doesn't unsheathe her swords, but takes her hand off of her sword's hilt. Sighing, she crosses her arms. "Gah, you have a point. Several. But don't expect me to disarm myself. We must be vigilant." She nods towards Alexander. "Sorry about all this. I have to stay on my toes."
thincake

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 11, 2015, 02:55:12 pm »

"You all really need to calm down. He would've disposed of us already if he was hostile. In the meantime, we as a collective, need to decide what we want to propose to our superiors, as we are witnesses of an... Unusual circumstance. And he-" Tobias points to Alexander. "-is our comrade. Our blood. We have shed it together, we have been through thick and thin in our training to be where we are. He was along for that ride, as well as all of us. I could be perfectly wrong, that he has every intention to kill us, but look what he did. He saved us. All of us. We're supposed to be comrades till the end, and I personally don't think this should change our opinion of him, unless it's a positive change." Tobias unsheathes his swords and throws them into the ground, then extends one of his hands to ask them to do the same.

"I don't think you understand the implications of this. If he is a Titan, anyone could be. Even you. As far as we know, you could be a Titan yourself, trying to help him escape in some kind of bizarre kinship with him. You can be as idealistic as you want, but in times like this it is better to be practical. He needs to be restrained, if not for the restraints themselves for the fact that it would be pragmatic for the high command to kill an unrestrained Titan. It would be pragmatic to simply lock him away in the nearby facilities, and to study him. And, as you can see by the multiple people tackling him to the ground, we don't trust him, especially when he apparently wants to change into a monster for no real reason."

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 11, 2015, 03:02:53 pm »

Tobias gives an appreciative smile towards Maria , but frowns at Eric.
"He is a teammate, either way. Titan or not. You either have trust in your teammates, or die alone. That is all I have to say."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 03:04:58 pm by Projeck37 »

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 11, 2015, 03:06:58 pm »

Tobias gives an appreciative smile towards Maria , but frowns at Eric.
"He is a teammate, either way. Titan or not. You either have trust in your teammates, or die alone. That is all I have to say."

"In that case, trust me. My plan will work out best for everyone. Letting him walk around while our superiors show up won't exactly help him, no matter how much trust is 'protecting' him."

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 11, 2015, 03:07:56 pm »

"Thank you, guys. I know who my real friends are, who I can trust." He would glare at Eric, shooting daggers at him.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 11, 2015, 03:08:57 pm »

Reinhard backs off from Alexander, but is still ready to pounce on him at a moment's notice.

"He's a titan. We have to be careful with him."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 11, 2015, 03:10:00 pm »

"Now both of you have valid points. Can't you arrange a compromise?" Maria's hands seem indecisive on whether to rest on her swords' hilts or to fold over her chest.
thincake

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 11, 2015, 03:13:54 pm »

"Let's just bind him for now, but no swords to the throat. No threats or talking dirt on him. No containment center. We are all brothers in arms. Till the end?"
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 52